Live:Trump brands hush money trial an ‘assault on America’ arrives in court on historic day

Social Media

5 hours ago, BKKKevin said:

It’s ironic that the man who coined the phrase “Sleepy Joe” is reportedly falling asleep at his own felony trial… :coffee1:

Perhaps we should call trump dozing Donnie now?kinda fitting with his regular tantrums,feed him a cheese burger and put him down for a nappy ……perhaps it’s depression with the realization of dragging his family’s shame through the world wide media perhaps he’s realizing how he’s wounded his son through his utter disrespect of his sons mother??…..naaa trump could care less he’s a real specimen……

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, G_Money said:

The weaponization of the DOJ in full force.

Are they Biased?  Me thinks so!

Give me a friggin break!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bragg-files-motion-hold-trump-contempt-alleged-gag-order-violations-threatens-30-days-jail-time

What about the Republicans going after Hunter now that they are in charge. I'm guessing you are ok with that?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

What about the Republicans going after Hunter now that they are in charge. I'm guessing you are ok with that?

I am ok with that.  The crack head living off his daddies reputation is warranted.

Just like you claim Trump is guilty without a conviction I feel the same way about Hunter.

If you enjoy reach arounds with Hunter, go for it.  Keep me out of the loop please.

27 minutes ago, Tug said:

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time,reality check ……if any American citizen behaved the way he’s done they would have been locked up long ago period all stop give ME a friggen break…..and when you are at it give the courts wittnesses ans officers a break ehh??

Wrong again The man from Oz.  Assuming.  Please correct me if I’m wrong.  Roo as in Kangaroo.

Numerous politicians have engaged in “illegal behavior “.

If Trump wasn’t running for President none of his kangaroo (how appropriate ) courts would even been held.

You know this as much as I and the rest of the forum’s liberals know.

It's called the weaponization of your political opponents.  Much like in Nazi Germany.  Facist, Nazi, ring a bell?

Exactly what you and the others, most notable Jingthing claim Trump is, you are!  

Pot, Kettle, Black!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tug said:

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time,reality check ……if any American citizen behaved the way he’s done they would have been locked up long ago period all stop give ME a friggen break…..and when you are at it give the courts wittnesses ans officers a break ehh??

Hillary, Dementia Joe , Lover Bill included?

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Stormy turns up to distract Trump from being with his son and wife for the second time in Barron's life:

https://www.newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-stormy-daniels-affair-melania-trump-783790

So now you’re an expert on how Trump spends his time with his family.

You can’t make this sh-t up, unless you’re a liberal.

19 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You can’t make this sh-t up, unless you’re a liberal.

And just what pray tell is trump in trouble for lmao 🤣 you walked no you ran full speed into that one lmao 🤣 here’s a refresher for ya as his wife is at home talking care of a new born baby trumps out cavorting with that well used mattress stormy Daniels no offense to stormy a gals gotta make her money lol heck I have more respect for her than a guy who insults pows is riding da das limo around nyc to the disco a nursing those pesky bone spurs as jhon McCain is getting beaten every day in a N Vietnamese prison ehh.furthermore senator / carrier qualified pilots dad was a submarine captain during ww2 doing his bit retired as an admiral his grandpa was in command of the catcus Air Force during the Guadalcanal campaign was in charge of a carrier task force by the end of ww2 and died 2 week after the end of the war from over work so yea go ahead and defend the NYC trust fund baby …..if ya can’t do the time then don’t do the crime 

Edited by Tug
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

The weaponization of the DOJ in full force.

Are they Biased?  Me thinks so!

Give me a friggin break!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bragg-files-motion-hold-trump-contempt-alleged-gag-order-violations-threatens-30-days-jail-time

a fox news link!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL     the bastion of truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha  notice how they dont talk about the election being rigged since they got sued!...need that link???

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, G_Money said:

Melania Trump Avoids the Courtroom, but Is Said to Share Her Husband’s Anger
Melania Trump has long referred to the hush-money case involving Stormy Daniels as her husband’s problem, not hers. But she has privately called the trial a “disgrace” that could threaten his campaign.

via NYTimes April 16, 2024 Updated 12:55 p.m. ET

As a criminal trial against Mr. Trump opened on Monday, on charges that he had falsified records to cover up that sex scandal involving Stormy Daniels, Mrs. Trump did not appear.

But Mrs. Trump, the former first lady, shares his view that the trial itself is unfair, according to several people familiar with her thinking.

In private, she has called the proceedings “a disgrace” tantamount to election interference, according to a person with direct knowledge of her comments who could not speak publicly out of fear of jeopardizing a personal relationship with the Trumps.

https://archive.is/oeMNx#selection-529.0-533.201

4 hours ago, G_Money said:

I am ok with that.  The crack head living off his daddies reputation is warranted.

need a DJT link of him on a coke bender? i have many, believe me..many are saying!

the trumper hypocrisy  is so tired and typical--do as we say--not as we do.....

pro life! until the baby comes out then we dont give a sh*t!

try harder bruh..

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

Melania Trump has long referred to the hush-money case involving Stormy Daniels as her husband’s problem, not hers. But she has privately called the trial a “disgrace” that could threaten his campaign.

As a criminal trial against Mr. Trump opened on Monday, on charges that he had falsified records to cover up that sex scandal involving Stormy Daniels, Mrs. Trump did not appear.

But Mrs. Trump, the former first lady, shares his view that the trial itself is unfair, according to several people familiar with her thinking.

In private, she has called the proceedings “a disgrace” tantamount to election interference, according to a person with direct knowledge of her comments who could not speak publicly out of fear of jeopardizing a personal relationship with the Trumps.

only because it threatens her prenup and free ride.....birds of a feather....such a loving couple btw!!! 🙂

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

she "claims" per others..and YET isnt sitting in the room defending her cash cow grifter fake marriage....gtfoh

16 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

she "claims" per others..and YET isnt sitting in the room defending her cash cow grifter fake marriage....gtfoh

Thanks for the 2x Fiddle Dee Dee response. That didn't take long.

Edited by jerrymahoney

19 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Thanks for the 2x Fiddle Dee Dee response. That didn't take long.

19 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

That didn't take long.

nor did your response...im not the one posting sh*t..you are.....fiddle dee dee indeed

6 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

nor did your response...im not the one posting sh*t..you are.....fiddle dee dee indeed

That sh*t article from which I posted 3 fair use sentences verbatim was written by Ms. Katie Rogers who "is the author of a book on first ladies and covered the Trump White House, including Melania Trump’s East Wing."

So from where do you get your info?

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

That sh*t article from which I posted 3 fair use sentences verbatim was written by Ms. Katie Rogers who "is the author of a book on first ladies and covered the Trump White House, including Melania Trump’s East Wing."

So from where do you get your info?

from simple observations....need a video/s of her slapping his advances away....they are rarely seen together...why isnt she in court supporting her cheating rapist husband?....as per YOUR post-article

17 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

3 fair use sentences verbatim

its hearsay until i hear it said from the actual person they are referring to......she is an adult....she can clearly step up and express her opinions, but it is obvious by her "actions" which speak louder than words

actions are truth...words can lie...not believe what people say..watch what they DO.......

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

according to a person with direct knowledge of her comments who could not speak publicly out of fear of jeopardizing a personal relationship with the Trumps.

poor baby....why they would want to jeopardize a relationship with these stains on humanity--or fears she will lose her mar a lago membership and the access to national security documents????