Live:Trump brands hush money trial an ‘assault on America’ arrives in court on historic day

Social Media

37 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

.why isnt she in court supporting her cheating rapist husband?.

(from same NYT article)

On Monday, Justice Juan M. Merchan, the judge presiding over the case, also said that Mrs. Trump could be among the potential witnesses as the trial gets underway.

Edited by jerrymahoney
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

4 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

nope im not the one raping them, such as the guy you seem to be defending..but keep trolling....(blocked)

Where on earth did that nonsense come from?

1. I was not responding to you.

2. I did not suggest anyone is raping women.

3. I’m not defending any rapist.

Go back and check.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Tug said:

And just what pray tell is trump in trouble for lmao 🤣 you walked no you ran full speed into that one lmao 🤣 here’s a refresher for ya as his wife is at home talking care of a new born baby trumps out cavorting with that well used mattress stormy Daniels no offense to stormy a gals gotta make her money lol heck I have more respect for her than a guy who insults pows is riding da das limo around nyc to the disco a nursing those pesky bone spurs as jhon McCain is getting beaten every day in a N Vietnamese prison ehh.furthermore senator / carrier qualified pilots dad was a submarine captain during ww2 doing his bit retired as an admiral his grandpa was in command of the catcus Air Force during the Guadalcanal campaign was in charge of a carrier task force by the end of ww2 and died 2 week after the end of the war from over work so yea go ahead and defend the NYC trust fund baby …..if ya can’t do the time then don’t do the crime 

Totally irrelevant to my post but it’s what I expected of you.

Along with your lack of paragraphs.

The liberal resident journalist award winner will let you know.  Unless he’s biased (he is).

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Melania Trump Avoids the Courtroom, but Is Said to Share Her Husband’s Anger
Melania Trump has long referred to the hush-money case involving Stormy Daniels as her husband’s problem, not hers. But she has privately called the trial a “disgrace” that could threaten his campaign.

via NYTimes April 16, 2024 Updated 12:55 p.m. ET

As a criminal trial against Mr. Trump opened on Monday, on charges that he had falsified records to cover up that sex scandal involving Stormy Daniels, Mrs. Trump did not appear.

But Mrs. Trump, the former first lady, shares his view that the trial itself is unfair, according to several people familiar with her thinking.

In private, she has called the proceedings “a disgrace” tantamount to election interference, according to a person with direct knowledge of her comments who could not speak publicly out of fear of jeopardizing a personal relationship with the Trumps.

https://archive.is/oeMNx#selection-529.0-533.201

I thought you had insider information from experience hanging out the Trumps.

54 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Any takers?

Come on, don't be shy, give it your best go.

Paying off some hooker hush money  is at most misdemeanor But has been kicked up to a felony by some kangeroo court. Welcome to the banana states of America. That is election interference.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/danabramslive/donald-trump-charge-hush-money/ 

Screenshot_2024-04-17-10-53-06-835_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by morrobay
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Too funny. Did you see the video of the Trump cult nut jobs outside the court house? Definitely not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

On the same level as Antifa and BLM Biden followers during the “mostly peaceful @ Summer of Love.

• Confused 4

On 4/16/2024 at 5:25 PM, Roo Island said:

He's an easy target, considering the crimes he's committed. Several of which have already resulted in convictions.

Keep up!

Why isn’t he in prison?

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Wow. Racist I see. Impossible to compare the 2, though some inappropriately try.

Racist?  You’re the one making it into a racial issue.  As usual. 

I see it as a left wing anarchy movement.

”Impossible to compare the 2”?  Coming from your mouth I fully understand.

Others see it differently.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

You just regurgitating Trump's unsubstantiated and false claims. There are zero evidence that Biden or DOJ has had any role in Bragg's case. Bragg is a locally elected official who does not report to the federal government. There may be some legal experts that have a different opinion but there are more legal scholars who believe this is a serious and legitimate prosecution. 

The DOJ,Biden and "this racist" Bragg - sack of .... Are all in on this. That is this very very iffy if "case. I'm not regurgitating any thing here Hoss. Since I know almost nothing about legal matters, unlike you and the rest of your get Trump crew here. I choose to do searches and rely on legal experts. And there are boo coo of them. So for your very much needed information: https://reason.com/2024/04/15/alvin-bragg-says-trump-tried-to-conceal-another-crime-what-crime/

Edited by morrobay
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

If the cognitively impaired, morbidly obese, convicted sex offender candya$$ crybaby trump wants to see an 'assault on America', he might look at the terrorist attack he fomented on 6 January 2021.

Not a single trump goober can justify why trump called his cult to DC saying "It'll be WILD!", and why he told them to march to the Capitol and 'fight like hell'. If a trumper had an ounce or more of brains, they would admit the SOLE purpose was to disrupt the pro forma certification process of the freest and fairest election in US History (per trump's Tech Czar).

It was revealed in a Congressional Hearing on Wednesday that the DC National Guard was ready and had a plan to take on the terrorists and secure the building, but the ONLY person who could have ordered them was trump, and despite being asked if he wanted to deploy the Guard, refused. trump even refused when the gallows erected to hang Mike Pence was clearly visible on the TV the fat man was watching, and the chants to "Hang Mike Pence" were broadcast around the world.

Explain that dereliction of duty, trumpfluffers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1