Do you believe that Israel will use nuclear weapons to "defend itself" in the Middle East?

connda

Do you believe that Israel will use nuclear weapons to "defend itself" in the Middle East?  

95 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

54 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

I do not believe Iran would use them for any "first strike", and neither would North Korea (which is still at war but subject to to the July 27th - 1953  armistice agreement).

Enola Gay springs to mind.

Use of nuclear armaments as a "first strike" measure has only been used in history by the "USA" against  an "Japan", Twice.

Albeit, Japan at the time were then being beaten under conventional armaments and surrendering wasn't militarily optional. 

However back to today's reality, should you force either of these dystopian regimes into a corner for kill, why not go out with a bang!

If Saddam Hussein had weapons of "Mass Destruction" which were the reported criteria for an invasion of Iraq, would he have been eventually found hiding out in a hole.  

You do not have to school me with common knowledge, thank you......🤔

1 minute ago, transam said:

You do not have to school me with common knowledge, thank you......🤔

I have no intention of being accustomed as a scholar.

Like yourself, I am an everyday sort of guy and in this instance our perceptions are diametric.

However, our difference will not result in any perceived onslaught for a nuclear holocaust.

Kindest regards

Paul

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

I have no intention of being accustomed as a scholar.

Like yourself, I am an everyday sort of guy and in this instance our perceptions are diametric.

However, our difference will not result in any perceived onslaught for a nuclear holocaust.

Kindest regards

Paul

I never said there would be a nuclear holocaust......🤔

8 minutes ago, transam said:

I never said there would be a nuclear holocaust......🤔

Any use of a nuclear armament would be a nuclear holocaust within the region.

All parties need to show maximum restraint.

Apparently, backed by "Big Brother", shoot and kill your Palestinian neighbor you have a a bigger background to play in.

I admit I have 24/7 access to "Al Jazeera" being piped in under auspices for a recognized "World News" to  Freeview NZ.

And I do find them to be the authority for reporting upon developments happening in real time.   

2 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

Any use of a nuclear armament would be a nuclear holocaust within the region.

All parties need to show maximum restraint.

Apparently, backed by "Big Brother", shoot and kill your Palestinian neighbor you have a a bigger background to play in.

I admit I have 24/7 access to "Al Jazeera" being piped in under auspices for a recognized "World News" to  Freeview NZ.

And I do find them to be the authority for reporting upon developments happening in real time.   

I never said there would be a nuclear holocaust..🤔

7 minutes ago, transam said:

I never said there would be a nuclear holocaust..🤔

So it wouldn't be.

You advanced a theory that Iran possibly had potential of nuclear armament response.

1 minute ago, Paul Catton said:

So it wouldn't be.

You advanced a theory that Iran possibly had potential of nuclear armament response.

I never said anything of the sort...........Go and have a beer.........🤔

• Love It 2

On 4/20/2024 at 4:18 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Jordon and some Gulf states side with Israel more than they do Iran .

Iran wants to spread their Religious ideology throughout the Middle East and Israel doesn't want to expand their ideology , that's why Some Gulf state's side with Israel over Iran 

Not long ago China mediated in a resumption of Saudi-Iranian relations. The exchanges of fire between Israel and Iran were done for political purposes - saving face for both parties.

The Gaza war has caused Jordan to withdraw its ambassador to Israel.

10 minutes ago, transam said:

I never said anything of the sort...........Go and have a beer.........🤔

Having another beer, Roast Pork with accouterments for Dinner, bidding you a good evening.

Kind regards

Paul

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, placnx said:

Not long ago China mediated in a resumption of Saudi-Iranian relations. The exchanges of fire between Israel and Iran were done for political purposes - saving face for both parties.

The Gaza war has caused Jordan to withdraw its ambassador to Israel.

Israel were also normalising relations with Saudi Arabia , that was before the Hamas attack on Israel , some even say that Israel normalising relations with Saudi was the reason for the Hamas attack on Israel .

Saudi , Jordan and U.A.E all joined in thwarting Iran's missile attack on Israel  , they joined in to stop the missiles reaching Israel .

The intention of Iran was to bomb Israel , the 300 missiles they sent wasn't just for show .

Iran lost more face with their impotent attack on Israel, rather than had they done nothing at all in response 

On 4/22/2024 at 9:55 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel were also normalising relations with Saudi Arabia , that was before the Hamas attack on Israel , some even say that Israel normalising relations with Saudi was the reason for the Hamas attack on Israel .

Saudi , Jordan and U.A.E all joined in thwarting Iran's missile attack on Israel  , they joined in to stop the missiles reaching Israel .

The intention of Iran was to bomb Israel , the 300 missiles they sent wasn't just for show .

Iran lost more face with their impotent attack on Israel, rather than had they done nothing at all in response 

The Iranian response for the Israeli bombing of its  "Diplomatic Premises" was launched and recorded "Universally" in real time was to enact an enabling response using a fraction of recorded armaments, this was followed by a salvo of cruise and ballistic missiles being hours later, testing the concept of the "Iron Dome" for protection.

Iron dome was breached upon test, regardless of any inclusiveness from both the Saudi and Jordanian interventions employed..

Israel and its unconditional backer actually lost face regarding this foray.

Edited by Paul Catton

4 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

The Iranian response for the Israeli bombing of its  "Diplomatic Premises" was launched and recorded "Universally" in real time was to enact enabling responses, this was followed by a salvo of cruise and ballistic missiles being hours later testing the concept of the "Iron Dome" of protection.

Iron dome was breached upon test, regardless of inclusiveness from both the Saudi and Jordanian interventions employed..

Israel and its unconditional backer actually lost face regarding this foray.

The Iron dome was never expected to be 100 % full proof , the Iron dome had a success rate of 90 % , and  what was expected of it before the missile Iranian attack .

Iran managed to injure/kill  one Arab girl and also slight damage to an airport , that's a poor return for firing 300 missiles