Phuket hotel boob: Portuguese guest’s topless strut causes chaos

snoop1130

2 hours ago, mfd101 said:

Um, remind me of the grievous harm it would do.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Up to them, can't see any harm in it myself. I have no urge to tell women what to wear or how they should behave.

How would you feel about men walking around bottomless?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, NorthernRyland said:

No, I wanted to know if this was an actual Portuguese woman or an Indian with a passport. 

Because so many Indians are called Nadiya Servina and  have a Slavic spelling of Warsaw (Varshawa, Varshawa) for their last name 

Edited by n00dle
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, AndyAndyAndy said:

I think it was well established at the beginning of the article that she is a woman.

Seen what you did there 555 5555 555 one goes with the other??

13 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

How would you feel about men walking around bottomless?

Well I'm homosexual so I might have a different point of view ... but I would think men in just their tighty whities would be fine, showing off their assets (such as they are) at their best. Completely naked would be - in at least 9/10 cases - distinctly unattractive.

Edited by mfd101
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

You raise a good point and I don't think it would be a problem at all. However the biggest issue would be the fat, ugly and old women walking around topless. That could be traumatic, and unfortunately it would not just be the young and pretty ones!

So probably best leaving people covered up for now. 

It's tricky to argue, since there is the fact that nudity is "natural" and people don't think that it does any harm. I assume that there are natural things that people don't want to see, things like going to the toilet or doing anything sexual, so it's sort of on a spectrum of things that people think should be private, and that can be a little subjective.

One person might say why not go fully nude if you want, another might say that the bottom half nude is too much, yet another might say that the top half is too much also.

Personally, I think that boobs are very much sexual things. (And you can argue that people sexualise them, but I think most guys can attest that there is very much a sexual urge experienced when seeing nice boobs.) I don't think a topless man is quite the same as a topless women, but you could make the argument that they are somewhat of an erogenous zone for either gender.

I think they would cause a distraction. There would be an issue with minors, once they started to develop. I think men (especially young men) would probably go a bit crazy. Women would be judged even more on their appearance than they are already.

People make this "they're not sexual" angle, but I don't find that convincing. To me, say have a sexual element, therefore they should remain covered. It's simply a case of decency and sensibleness.

Even without the sexul nature, they are "nudity". Which can make people feel uncomfortable and be inappropriate in many situations.

We're not "animals". We strive to be civilised and have moved on from many animalistic characteristics. Not caring about certain things being displayed in public is one of those things.

1 hour ago, Harsh Jones said:

And heroin was available over the counter. As was cocaine. There was a lot of things happening less than 50 years ago. Whats your point

Medical cocaine and ketamine solutions suspended in saline for injection were available in drug stores in Phnom Penh not even 20 years ago. Heroin was even easier to find on the street

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, BritManToo said:

That's because you've never lived anywhere different.

I can tell you that after the first few days stepping over or brushing past hundreds of topless attractive women on the beach on Costa Del Sol or the South of France, you just stop thinking about it.

So you never find yourself noticing a nice arse or pair of legs when walking down the street? Because it's such a common sight?

The rate at which men stop and even turn to oggle parts of women, which they see every day, suggests this isnt true.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's because you've never lived anywhere different.

I can tell you that after the first few days stepping over or brushing past hundreds of topless attractive women on the beach on Costa Del Sol or the South of France, you just stop thinking about it. Same for Copacabana beach in Brasil.

Yes thats very true, many European, Scandinavian  & south American countries are cool with topless, to them its just normal!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

She's one of the progressives' beloved Ukrainians. 

Who also appears to have a nice shape. I'd happily let her wander around my room; just make sure the sharp objects are locked away. 

Yes, because all Ukrainian women (if she is indeed Ukrainian) walk around topless, refuse to pay their hotel bills, and threaten to stab taxi drivers. Is that what you think? Otherwise is there a point to your silly post? Perhaps you are one of the gullible taken in by Putin’s propaganda?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

So you never find yourself noticing a nice arse or pair of legs when walking down the street? Because it's such a common sight?

The rate at which men stop and even turn to oggle parts of women, which they see every day, suggests this isnt true.

Isn't true ............ in the places you've been.

On the beach in SoF the topless girls stand so near to you that their nipples are brushing against your arm.

Exciting the first time it happens in your life, after that, not so much.

1 minute ago, charmonman said:

Yes, because all Ukrainian women (if she is indeed Ukrainian) walk around topless, refuse to pay their hotel bills, and threaten to stab taxi drivers. Is that what you think? Otherwise is there a point to your silly post? Perhaps you are one of the gullible taken in by Putin’s propaganda?

I thought another poster had previous pointed out her name is 100% Indian.

So one would suspect she's from Portugal but with Indian immigrant parent(s).

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Isn't true ............ in the places you've been.

On the beach in SoF the topless girls stand so near to you that their nipples are brushing against your arm.

Exciting the first time it happens in your life, after that, not so much.

Some then move on to preferring females with no breasts 

19 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

917ab6a02f82ec768741e00679b47445.jpg

A Portuguese woman yesterday left guests gobsmacked by walking around a Phuket hotel with her boobs out and reportedly refused to settle her accommodation bill.

The Phuket Times, yesterday, April 21, issued a warning to accommodation operators in the province to be aware of the 31 year old Portuguese woman Nadiya Serivna Varshawa.

“Warning for hotels in Phuket! Beware of this female foreign tourist! #Nadiya She comes back to cause chaos again. She booked a hotel room but could not pay for it. She borrowed money to pay a taxi fare and said she only had a credit card. She walked topless around the hotel and asked everyone she met for money. She also ordered food but could not pay for it. Everybody is in trouble because of her.”

The news agency also featured images of Nadiya and her rented room in the post. The foreign woman was strolling topless around the hotel grounds, clad only in a lengthy skirt. Additionally, the woman’s hotel room was found to be untidy, with clothes and accessories strewn across the floor, alongside empty plastic bottles and other litter left scattered about.

The foreign woman previously hit the headlines at the beginning of this month for refusing to pay her taxi fare and threatening to stab the driver with a knife.

Chalong Police Station officers investigated the crime and discovered that she had a mental illness. While they intended to find and punish her, no action has been taken.

Many Thai social media users urged the authorities to intervene before Nadiya caused more trouble. Some criticized authorities for allowing her to stay despite her disruptive behaviour.

A Thai Facebook user, Kik Yossawadee, shared that Nadia’s family members wanted to take her home for treatment but she always ran away. Another netizen claimed Nadia tricked her friend into paying for her shopping and stole her friend’s phone, though it was later recovered.

As of now, no official department has taken action on the issue.

By Petch Petpailin

Caption: Photo via Facebook/ Phuket Times ภูเก็ตไทม์

Source: The Thaiger 2024-04-22

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

image.jpeg

A portuguese Woman with russian Name....who wonders:violin:

10 minutes ago, charmonman said:

perhaps he doesn't take himself ever so seriously like some on here    lighten up man its a thread about titties

15 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

This happened now.  Not 50 years ago.  That's why people have a problem with it.  People don't go around with their t*ts out anymore.

People are weird. Human males spend a lot of time and money trying to get a woman to show her boobs to him, and bare boobs shouldn't be a problem for women, but a woman walks around in an hotel with them on view and it's a major incident. Last time I looked Victoria wasn't on the throne.

If there is a real story here it's how a nutter can threaten a taxi driver with a knife and the cops do nothing about it.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Can't remember the last time I saw a female with nice legs. Seems like they all wear pants in NZ now.