Phuket hotel boob: Portuguese guest’s topless strut causes chaos

snoop1130

Possibly more Russian than Portuguese; irrespective all that .... irrelevant. Here you can look at boobies free of charge, any gogo dump will cream you with overpriced drinks ...... 

2 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:
19 hours ago, mfd101 said:

As to the 'nudity', it's less than 50 years that just about every Thai peasant woman (mostly Khmer & Lao) went topless all day every day ... But modern technology is producing whole generations of memory-free people.

And heroin was available over the counter. As was cocaine. There was a lot of things happening less than 50 years ago. Whats your point

Not in the 70's. I was here, not a chance. Actually very funny. Two wild and crazy guys..

16 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Can't remember the last time I saw a female with nice legs. Seems like they all wear pants in NZ now.

Yes and their girlfriend prefer it that way! 

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Isn't true ............ in the places you've been.

On the beach in SoF the topless girls stand so near to you that their nipples are brushing against your arm.

Exciting the first time it happens in your life, after that, not so much.

Men see women's breasts and buttocks under clothes all day every day, but they still pay close attention to them whenever they see them, even going as far as to seek them out. 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

next post

Image of Blurry Boobs generates 11 pages of posts and (somehow) a heated discussion about middle eastern politics.

We need the experts to weigh in:

Mike Lister, we need to know how her boobs are affecting tourism and the Thai economy overall.

Liverpool Lou, we need you to respond to our juvenile posts and refute with extreme prejudice.

Cheryl, we need to know the medical ramifications, health hazards, to herself and others.. and to add a touch of class to the proceedings. 

Who's the Visa/Immigration person these days?  DrJack?   

Fantastic post, made me chuckle. 👍

3 hours ago, charmonman said:

Yes, because all Ukrainian women (if she is indeed Ukrainian) walk around topless, refuse to pay their hotel bills, and threaten to stab taxi drivers. Is that what you think? Otherwise is there a point to your silly post? Perhaps you are one of the gullible taken in by Putin’s propaganda?

You're one angry cupcake! 

Run along and get your booster. And don't forget your mask. 

58 minutes ago, VBer said:

Kind of😀. She is Ukrainian, having Portuguese passport. 

I'm beginning to think she is Polish, maybe another lost in Translation 

As with Austrian & Australian. 

That is where her name originates  Meaning Warsaw. There statues/monuments have their 'boobs' out.

download(2).jpg.e2d1fbca928f056e63d549b2cf830580.jpgWarsaw_Sirene_1659.png.f3f02e1304df65168a309212c22cb647.png

Still no one has stepped into help this poor woman. Instead, news outlets continue to exploit her for clicks. Shameful. It would take just one embassy official to step in, have her sectioned, assessed, medicated and a flight arranged to get her back for treatment in Portugal. 

1 hour ago, kennypowers said:

Still no one has stepped into help this poor woman. Instead, news outlets continue to exploit her for clicks. Shameful. It would take just one embassy official to step in, have her sectioned, assessed, medicated and a flight arranged to get her back for treatment in Portugal. 

Embassies don't step in with cash.  They may help with information and offer advice but that's about it. 

They could get in touch with her family if she wants but that doesn't guarantee anything.  Based on what has been reported, she hasn't asked for assistance and ran away from her family when they tried to help. 

Some people you just can't help. 

20 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

This happened now.  Not 50 years ago.  That's why people have a problem with it.  People don't go around with their t*ts out anymore.

Oh i wouldnt say that, my saggy old man boobs are always on display around our farm. 

11 minutes ago, Korat Kiwi said:

Embassies don't step in with cash.  They may help with information and offer advice but that's about it. 

They could get in touch with her family if she wants but that doesn't guarantee anything.  Based on what has been reported, she hasn't asked for assistance and ran away from her family when they tried to help. 

Some people you just can't help. 

Thata the sad thing with people with mental health issues..they often dont think they need help which in itself is a symptom of their mental health issues. 

6 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It's tricky to argue, since there is the fact that nudity is "natural" and people don't think that it does any harm. I assume that there are natural things that people don't want to see, things like going to the toilet or doing anything sexual, so it's sort of on a spectrum of things that people think should be private, and that can be a little subjective.

One person might say why not go fully nude if you want, another might say that the bottom half nude is too much, yet another might say that the top half is too much also.

Personally, I think that boobs are very much sexual things. (And you can argue that people sexualise them, but I think most guys can attest that there is very much a sexual urge experienced when seeing nice boobs.) I don't think a topless man is quite the same as a topless women, but you could make the argument that they are somewhat of an erogenous zone for either gender.

I think they would cause a distraction. There would be an issue with minors, once they started to develop. I think men (especially young men) would probably go a bit crazy. Women would be judged even more on their appearance than they are already.

People make this "they're not sexual" angle, but I don't find that convincing. To me, say have a sexual element, therefore they should remain covered. It's simply a case of decency and sensibleness.

Even without the sexul nature, they are "nudity". Which can make people feel uncomfortable and be inappropriate in many situations.

We're not "animals". We strive to be civilised and have moved on from many animalistic characteristics. Not caring about certain things being displayed in public is one of those things.

People only go crazy about breasts because they are generally hidden from view  it was the same regarding legs prior to the advent of mini skirts. It is all after all only the result of puritanical religious zealously.  For gods sake they used to cover table legs in the UK.in victorian times.

Bare breasts and nudity in general would not be a distraction if it were the norm, animals seem to manage ok  and even the young heathen savages walking around naked in the jungle  seem to avoid the perils of excessive masturbation so beloved of the bible bashers

The fact that we are even discussing this perfectly natural thing referred to as nudity is evidence of sexual repression. Religion does indeed have a lot to answer for. and is responsible for all these fixations

Breasts after all are primarily for feeding children, the "cleavage" its self does not even exist in a normal nude scenario, and has been falsely constructed to resemble the view we would have enjoyed when we walked on all fours. I assume you are aware of the purpose of lipstick, if we could overtly  see what it is supposed to represent it would be superfluous

Edited by Bday Prang

5 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

People only go crazy about breasts because they are generally hidden from view  it was the same regarding legs prior to the advent of mini skirts. It is all after all only the result of puritanical religious zealously.  For gods sake they used to cover table legs in the UK.in victorian times.

Bare breasts and nudity in general would not be a distraction if it were the norm, animals seem to manage ok  and even the young heathen savages walking around naked in the jungle  seem to avoid the perils of excessive masturbation so beloved of the bible bashers

I disagree.  People still notice bare legs, even though they are fairly common.  Also, midriffs are generally hidden, but they don't make as much of a stir as breasts when exposed, even though they can be very attractive.

5 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

The fact that we are even discussing this perfectly natural thing referred to as nudity is evidence of sexual repression. Religion does indeed have a lot to answer for

I disagree.  Nudity isn't solely related to sex.  There is nudity outside of sex organs and secondary sex characteristics.

Humans make an effort to be higher than animals, that's why we choose to cover our bodies and do many acts (even non-sexual ones) in private.

18 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I disagree.  People still notice bare legs, even though they are fairly common.  Also, midriffs are generally hidden, but they don't make as much of a stir as breasts when exposed, even though they can be very attractive.

I disagree.  Nudity isn't solely related to sex.  There is nudity outside of sex organs and secondary sex characteristics.

Humans make an effort to be higher than animals, that's why we choose to cover our bodies and do many acts (even non-sexual ones) in private.

Plenty of bare legs and midriffs exposed at an athletics meeting, few would find that sexually arousing and even fewer would admit to it if they did.   Of course nudity is totally separate from sex, it is the attitudes of society, a result of religious interference that have caused the confusion,  As I mentioned in my last post , the heathen savages in the jungle are not in a permanent state of sexual arousal due to them being permanently naked, and the last I heard nudist colonies and beaches are not one permanent orgy

The covering of our bodies was obviously originally for warmth or protection from the sun and the solitary nature of acts like defecation for example is probably due to sanitary issues and not least to avoid the unpleasant smell not withstanding the fact that its a rather vulnerable position to be in

You may be right, for whatever misguided reasons we may well have strived to become "higher" than animals, whether or not we have succeeded is a totally different matter 

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Men see women's breasts and buttocks under clothes all day every day, but they still pay close attention to them whenever they see them, even going as far as to seek them out. 🤷‍♂️

There's another thing, having spent most of my life working on construction sites I am  familiar with groups of guys cheering and whistling at the sight of a large breasted woman  whether in real life or simply in a photograph  Their behaviour when alone is totally different, likewise its a very small minority who visit strip joints and go go bars alone, even though they could easily do so at virtually any time   Most men are not obsessed with over sized breasts but few would admit this when in a group

Edited by Bday Prang

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

Thata the sad thing with people with mental health issues..they often dont think they need help which in itself is a symptom of their mental health issues. 

Do you need help?   neither do I , so perhaps we are both psycho's

Edited by Bday Prang