Phuket hotel boob: Portuguese guest’s topless strut causes chaos

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Letseng said:

She doesn't have a Portuguese name. Sounds more like Russisn, Ukrainian. 

is anybody really bothered where she comes from?

1 hour ago, jonclark said:

Oh i wouldnt say that, my saggy old man boobs are always on display around our farm. 

And in reality that is nothing to be ashamed of, Nature and life generally takes its course, bodies do not remain in their prime forever, Should those less than perfect really feel obliged to cover up,  

If it has not been  mentioned before, she is probably not Portuguese, I suspect either Ukrainian or Russian. Many of them escape to Portugal and settle down. 

4 hours ago, kennypowers said:

Still no one has stepped into help this poor woman. Instead, news outlets continue to exploit her for clicks. Shameful. It would take just one embassy official to step in, have her sectioned, assessed, medicated and a flight arranged to get her back for treatment in Portugal. 

so you'll be taking care of her then?   What ever you may think, embassies clearly do not concern themselves or choose to get involved in matters like this. They are not a member of the emergency services and not  charitable rescue organisation. In fact they are not really there for our benefit  or to look after us at all. We are effectively all on our own and extremely vulnerable.     sleep well

that would be an interesting thread,   "what has your embassy ever done for you"  what forum should it be in?

Edited by Bday Prang

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

Plenty of bare legs and midriffs exposed at an athletics meeting, few would find that sexually arousing and even fewer would admit to it if they did.

This is probably the rub.  Most men are likely sitting there inwardly drooling over the exposed legs and midriffs, but they all lie and say that they don't think like that at all and anyone who does is a pervert.

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

You may be right, for whatever misguided reasons we may well have strived to become "higher" than animals, whether or not we have succeeded is a totally different matter 

I view as something as basic as acknowledging that we have certain reactions to certain things, so we hide some of them because we like to inhabit (or think we inhabit) a higher intellectual plane where we think more about people's character than their bodies.  Something like that anyway.  Don't quote me on it.  😬

Could we block out all the animal stuff but retain nudity and pooping in public and still be the same as a species?  I think it might be tricky.  I assume people didn't care as much in the past, but people also went to public executions for entertainment.  🤷‍♂️

On 4/22/2024 at 11:51 PM, BritManToo said:

That's because you've never lived anywhere different.

I can tell you that after the first few days stepping over or brushing past hundreds of topless attractive women on the beach on Costa Del Sol or the South of France, you just stop thinking about it. Same for Copacabana beach in Brasil.

Em no. Its hard not to think about them even when they are covered