Phuket hotel boob: Portuguese guest’s topless strut causes chaos

snoop1130

7 hours ago, Bobthegimp said:

She's one of the progressives' beloved Ukrainians. 

Who also appears to have a nice shape. I'd happily let her wander around my room; just make sure the sharp objects are locked away. 

And the blunt objects!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

This happened now.  Not 50 years ago.  That's why people have a problem with it.  People don't go around with their t*ts out anymore.

And the problem is what??? An abuse of public decency?? Every woman and most old men have large boobs!

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

7 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

This happened now.  Not 50 years ago.  That's why people have a problem with it.  People don't go around with their t*ts out anymore.

They should though

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

“Warning for hotels in Phuket! Beware of this female foreign tourist! #Nadiya She comes back to cause chaos again. She booked a hotel room but could not pay for it. She borrowed money to pay a taxi fare and said she only had a credit card. She walked topless around the hotel and asked everyone she met for money. She also ordered food but could not pay for it. Everybody is in trouble because of her.”

Bad news for the area... keep a look out.

Chalong Police Station officers investigated the crime and discovered that she had a mental illness. While they intended to find and punish her, no action has been taken

Next airplane out is the answer.

11 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

And they wonder why Thailand has such a bad reputation for attracting nutters and dregs as tourists (and some Expats). This women if she was in Japan or Singapore or Korea would have been arrested, jailed and deported last time.

TAT settled for quantity over quality... gotta keep those numbers rising

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, zhounan said:

End of the drama: a wealthy Thai married her and now she's a TikToker.

I easily believe the 2nd part. But it seems Thais are smart enough to avoid those creatures. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Not a quite common name in Portugal.

Sounds as coming from far East. From Putin's Empire?

Her name has both Arabic and Indian origins, but knowing (personally, in the past..) some of the degenerate women from Europe who travel to Asia she may have changed her name due to some spiritual woo woo yoga nonsense and other trends. Maybe. Also there are lots of people of North Africa decent in Portugal, Spain and France so maybe from there. But anyway guys, this is all petty. I probably know Thailand better than most of you reading this. The nation usually has a murder rate 3x or more than an average European country (by murder rate) such as France or England. Whilst I do really like Thailand, I have these things called integrity and honour. A woman walking around with her titties out is very petty compared to what happened in Thailand that day, or even the Southern Provinces alone. Whilst I want Thailand to start getting rid of the the more trashy visitors, the authorities still allow full moon parties and an open red light district scene. Best thing you can do is just get on with your own life and let things play out.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, sumongkhwai said:

Her flight should leave in 30 minutes but, fly her to Germany and maker walk home.. Lifetime ban.

In principle the idea is good. But Germany is cold, and has mostly civilized people.

How about dropping her somewhere in Africa and then she can walk home... 

Chalong Police Station officers investigated the crime and discovered that she had a mental illness. While they intended to find and punish her, no action has been taken.

Therein lays the cause of many problems in this country which will never be solved while those in power suffer from selective hearing.

12 hours ago, mfd101 said:

As to the 'nudity', it's less than 50 years that just about every Thai peasant woman (mostly Khmer & Lao) went topless all day every day ... But modern technology is producing whole generations of memory-free people.

Yes, I can't understand anybody being upset by the sight of busty substances these days, they are in newspapers and on the covers of some magazines, in the west at least. She really ought to be sent home although the cost of an air ticket will be a problem.

On 4/13/2024 at 6:59 PM, Karlik Pu said:

Yeap  like PRP- people’s republic of PutiPhuket?:)

7 hours ago, TheFatOne said:

Not portuguese...

Her name sounds russian:)

having  a fake portugese passport?

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, fondue zoo said:

It's okay, nobody is genuinely concerned, we all just saw some blurry boobs on a woman in a sarong and.. and, it's going to take some time for us to process that.

I'm glad you take it like that, but really what I am trying to get people to wake up to is why this site reports specifically of foreign people commenting the most petty offences? Specifically those from Western (read White) countries. I mean this site has always been a bit like that when it was ThaiVisa, but now it's a total clown fiesta it seems. Again having integrity and honour I don't like perversions of the truth which this site seems intent on portraying.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Zack61 said:

Says who? Perhaps not your typical Portuguese name but who’s to say she’s not Portuguese?

Exactly!  You can never say these days.  My country is now full of Rahuls and Ajays whereas there was not one when I was a kid.

33 minutes ago, kevozman1 said:

want Thailand to start getting rid of the the more trashy visitors

I want a lot of things but will not succeed.

I agree with your post, but....how you would separate the good visitors/expats from the bad? 

An IQ test? I doubt it. Then for all😂. Oh God🥴

What would YOU do?

• Haha 1