Phuket hotel boob: Portuguese guest’s topless strut causes chaos

snoop1130

I'm surprised she hasn't gone to certain area of Phuket where there is a demand for women like her from a group of tourists that are interested in farang women.  She would solve her financial difficulties very quickly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TPI said:

Und das Problem ist??? Ein Missbrauch des öffentlichen Anstands?? Jede Frau und die meisten alten Männer haben große Brüste!

This is a vile slander! I'm 80 and have no big boobs, just a normal male breast! 😉

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I want a lot of things but will not succeed.

I agree with your post, but....how you would separate the good visitors/expats from the bad? 

An IQ test? I doubt it. Then for all😂. Oh God🥴

What would YOU do?

Anyone being antisocial who is on a tourist visa - blacklisted for 'x' amount of years depending on the offence. BUT HOWEVER before that happens the authorities should clamp down on red light district activity and full moon party shenanigans. They practically invite these groups of degenerates. BUT AGAIN HOWEVER I have no power regarding this and so I just generally stay cool about petty stuff. As far as I am concerned Thailand at this point would thrive with a clean society and push for clean living expats/tourists.. but agendas, higher powers, I don't know what the plans are for this realm and why I don't get too worked up.

• Love It 1

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Chalong Police Station officers investigated the crime and discovered that she had a mental illness. While they intended to find and punish her, no action has been taken.

The police doing what they do best, then. Nothing. And that is exactly why Thailand attracts so many low-lifes. They know that law enforcement is almost non-existent from an almost invisible police force. As mentioned above, in other countries in the region she would have been dealt with. Not in Thailand, though, the Land of Apathy.

The Thai AuthoraTITTIES, should NIP this TITUATION in the Bud! Before it BALLONS out of control!

Mabe she had a simple MAMMY lap's and fogot she had not paid! Either way its not as if the establiment in questin will go BUST now is it?

Ps. Like most men,  I neve know what to do with these things anyway!😎

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, kevozman1 said:

Anyone being antisocial who is on a tourist visa - blacklisted for 'x' amount of years depending on the offence. BUT HOWEVER before that happens the authorities should clamp down on red light district activity and full moon party shenanigans. They practically invite these groups of degenerates. BUT AGAIN HOWEVER I have no power regarding this and so I just generally stay cool about petty stuff. As far as I am concerned Thailand at this point would thrive with a clean society and push for clean living expats/tourists.. but agendas, higher powers, I don't know what the plans are for this realm and why I don't get too worked up.

Good description of the situation. And to revoke a visa is a sharp sword.

Thank you👏

This Portugese/Eastern European woman clearly has serious mental health issues, and needs to be cared for by medical staff. Putting her (untreated) in jail or, even worse, on a plane would be a recipe for disaster..

• Agree 2

9 hours ago, TheFatOne said:

Not portuguese...

Coz of the name?

Have you seen all the  British 'Iqbals / Mohammeds / Hamza's / Rishi's.

It's impossible to tell someones nationality these days by name alone.

1 hour ago, fondue zoo said:

It's okay, nobody is genuinely concerned, we all just saw some blurry boobs on a woman in a sarong and.......

AND her face was blurred.   There's the old story about the naked airline hostess who accidentally got viewed by crew when coming out of a shower room and only had a small garment with her.  So with some quick thinking she used it to hide her.........wait for it......  her identity.  She hid her face. 😀

Mmmm this news item has attracted many posters, like the historical forbidden fruit?

13 hours ago, mfd101 said:

As to the 'nudity', it's less than 50 years that just about every Thai peasant woman (mostly Khmer & Lao) went topless all day every day ... But modern technology is producing whole generations of memory-free people.

Many downsides in modern technology I agree, but if there's something that technology allows is exactly the preservation of old records and memories, you can in fact easily search for images of what you describe and see for yourself even if you were not around at least not in Thailand.

And frankly, I am not sure that I want to see every woman topless, just as much as they don't really want to see me bare chest. Some women's apparel are in fact much sexier than the real thing, as proven by their price tag.

20 minutes ago, BerndD said:

This is a vile slander! I'm 80 and have no big boobs, just a normal male breast! 😉

Whatever you do, do not google manboobs to post a funny picture. Google's algorithm is going to have a field day with your profile.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, brianthainess said:

She is still here after threatening to stab a taxi driver last time Jeez, kick her out ASAP. 2 yr ban Min.

Kick someone in the back and you become a national figure of hate, rather than just an arrogant idiot. Threaten a taxi driver with a knife…..nothing happens.

is there a disconnect here?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, mfd101 said:

As to the 'nudity', it's less than 50 years that just about every Thai peasant woman (mostly Khmer & Lao) went topless all day every day ... But modern technology is producing whole generations of memory-free people.

A lot of things were ok 50 years ago. They aren’t now. Or do you intend to own slaves because that was ok in the past?

jeez, get a grip won’t you.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, wensiensheng said:

A lot of things were ok 50 years ago. They aren’t now. Or do you intend to own slaves because that was ok in the past?

jeez, get a grip won’t you.

I was merely attempting to point out that some woman running around topless isn't anything to get overexcited about.

Clearly I failed.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, TPI said:

And the problem is what??? An abuse of public decency?? Every woman and most old men have large boobs!

People don't like to see others walking around with their t*ts out. How can you not know that?

12 hours ago, ningnong said:

That reads like a serious case of defamation.

Yes, in Thailand, even if you tell the truth it can be claimed as defamation! I don't think that she will be in Thailand long enough to go to court over it, even then how is she going to get money for a lawyer?

• Thumbs Up 1