Motorcycle Transfer Forms PDF with English

Anybody have a link to the transfer form and power of attorney form for transferring motorcycle title.  I have seen them before with English above the Thai but the links no longer work.  Thanks!

It says in one of the docs for renewing 5 year license we can go 6 months before expiry....!? I think on another thread I was told 3 months, anyone knows for sure which it is for Phuket office? 

Also I read we need to sit and watch the video now, do we have to do the 50 multiple choice test too...? I think last time I went from 2 years to 5, I just sat the reaction test - took about 45 seconds to complete...! 

To answer my own question, it's 6 months before expiry that we can renew. 

The video is also about an hour, can do it easily on laptop or any browser on DLT eLearning website, in English, only asks 4 or 5 easy multiple questions in the middle and end, also asks for confirmation so don't leave the video... 

I went on DLT Smart app for Phuket it gave 2 months ahead appointment. So I went to the DLT office myself they said come back in month and half, I said I leave before then can I get an early date, no can do....! 

And this is just for two minutes reaction test and photo taking, we use to do this same day before Covid, now they like these busy-pretence attitude everywhere, there were not many people there at all....!!!? 

19 minutes ago, Agusts said:

To answer my own question, it's 6 months before expiry that we can renew. 

The video is also about an hour, can do it easily on laptop or any browser on DLT eLearning website, in English, only asks 4 or 5 easy multiple questions in the middle and end, also asks for confirmation so don't leave the video... 

I went on DLT Smart app for Phuket it gave 2 months ahead appointment. So I went to the DLT office myself they said come back in month and half, I said I leave before then can I get an early date, no can do....! 

And this is just for two minutes reaction test and photo taking, we use to do this same day before Covid, now they like these busy-pretence attitude everywhere, there were not many people there at all....!!!? 

I also read it was 3 months.. my runs out in four months and I will be out of country...if it is six months then that would be great... do you have a link to the site where it states six months..it would help me a lot.

Thanks.. Martin71

1 hour ago, Martin71 said:

I also read it was 3 months.. my runs out in four months and I will be out of country...if it is six months then that would be great... do you have a link to the site where it states six months..it would help me a lot.

Thanks.. Martin71

You get all these agents advertising about getting licence for you on Facebook, I chat with two of them and they said 6 months before expiry is okay. I know DLT Phuket for sure accepts, but as in Thailand need to check with your local office... 

Bear in mind they might give you appointment for a month or two later, so could still miss it..., they told me why bother now, can do it up to 1 year after expiry, so maybe that's a better option...! 

• Thanks 1