Big Joke demands top job at Royal Thai Police HQ

webfact

10 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I never said he was or is clean. I never said he is dirty and guilty. That was your saying. I tried to show you 2 possibilities, but you are the one choosing to follow your beliefs. How unfounded they might be. Maybe he is paying, maybe he is a part of the scheme. Maybe he is corrupted or maybe he is clean. You don´t know, and neither do I. But your are still the stupid one, walking the one way road without any proof whatsoever.

So, you are still the one making bizarre conclusions. 

As far your question. How long have your been here? Answer: Over 25 years.

Well your optimism has to be applauded, and I'm sure the Thai officials and RTP would be very grateful for your support and you are willingness to believe that they are moral and that they do not engage in corruption.

Kudos to you, keep those rose tinted glasses on, they seem to be working. 

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Well your optimism has to be applauded, and I'm sure the Thai officials and RTP would be very grateful for your support and you are willingness to believe that they are moral and that they do not engage in corruption.

Kudos to you, keep those rose tinted glasses on, they seem to be working. 

Do you have difficulties understanding what you read? I never posted any support for RTP or Thai officials. Never posted they do not engage in corruption or talked about any moral aspects.

My post saw the possibility of two sides. If you can´t understand what you read, please refrain from replying to it. Probably will result in 0 posts from you.

• Haha 1