Taxi Driver Gets British-Slapped - Who do you believe?

BigBruv

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

at the time the passenger realized what happened he should of written down license plate. snapped a pic of the driver and tuk tuk. then taken the matter to the police. which we can assume may or may not result in any action. besides the point. 

GAY

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, stoner said:

quite surprised you are supporting the violent act bob. no matter the accusation its not ok assaulting a taxi driver over a few baht. 

Im not, David is his Hero, 

Impossible to know what exactly happened, still, slapping people? In thailand? A taxi driver in Phuket? Stupid!

I have only slapped people around in my home country when I was younger, because I thought they deserved it, and I could without any risk, but then I grew up!

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I get the feeling that if the races were reversed you'd be saying how "the coward farang deserves more than a slap for stealing from the poor Thai, and the scumbag farang got what was coming to him".

100%.  He's either a thai  man (small pee pee) or one of those weird farangs that think thais can do no wrong (which is even odder/sadder)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This happened to me in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The taxi driver was given the correct money and tried to show me paper notes that were much smaller ... it is a well known con in Vietnam because the notes look so similar. 

Now I always count the notes into the hand of the driver. Fool me once ..... etc.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, stoner said:

more context needed you are right. however i would refuse the request of the drunk brit as well. learn control you are an adult. 

How do you know thats not his first drink?

• Agree 2

Has anyone considered the brit was just trying to help the thai man out?

There might well have been a mosquito on the thai mans face and by the looks of it i think he got it.

Even Will smith would have been proud of that one.

Edited by kwak250
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Is it not ??...  I caught a pick-pocketer in Barcelona...  I grabbed hold of he wrist, but she was refusing to return my money (clenched in her fist)... I bent her wrist and told her...  Let of the money no or your wrist snaps...   She struggled so I twisted harder on her wrist and she let go...  I would have kept on twisting.....      the concern there was other in 'her gang' too, but we were in quite a large group too... 

some would say you got lucky here. the *gang* could of come back 10 fold.

1 hour ago, pomchop said:

Lots and lots of long term ex pats know that it is always a good idea when you are paying with a large bill like 1000  to hold it up and say 1000 before you hand it over.  Simple but eliminates 99.9%of the problems in taxis bars 7/11 restaurants etc....It's not rocket science.  Most people have a brain but many don't know how to use it.

Not rocket science but, like the white guy in the video, they probably had to pay 400 or 900 baht for that lesson.

In other countries civilisation prevails.

But TIT: Hub of Scams & Scammers

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Not rocket science but, like the white guy in the video, they probably had to pay 400 or 900 baht for that lesson.

In other countries civilisation prevails.

But TIT: Hub of Scams & Scammers

Some have to learn the hard way and many never learn period.

Thailand is far from the only country where you can get scammed....ask some of bernie madoffs clients about how to get scammed big time...or any number of conmen who abound in the usa and around the world.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Slapper still holding his hot chang after the drive tells me he,s a typical pommy 2week lowlife.shame the young driver had no backup.

Convict convict convict

54 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Slapper still holding his hot chang after the drive tells me he,s a typical pommy 2week lowlife.shame the young driver had no backup.

i have yet to meet an honest tuk tuk driver down in Pooket.

They are all crooks.

Bob.

• Agree 1