House Republicans Probe University Funding Amid Israel-Hamas Protests

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

So why did you half. Where did you get these other numbers 40, 50 or 60%?

And surely it is not beside the point when you are excusing and justifying the ‘carnage’ of innocent civilians.

Because I couldn't be bothered to find the exact number of people killed , then find out how many Hamas have been killed then then work out the exact percentage of Hams killed , so I just said "half" to point out that it hasnt just been civilians who have been killed .

Also the "carnage"  hasn't happened yet , that will come when the final solution to the Hamas problem can be implemented , when Rafah gets a visit soon 

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy

In 2023, ISGAP published a report claiming that Texas A&M’s Qatar campus was being used by the Qatari government for nuclear research.

However, Welsh stated that the campus is not involved in any nuclear research and that ISGAP’s claims were “false and irresponsible”. ISGAP’s credibility was questioned and it was also accused of falsely targeting the faculty members named in its report.[7] In 2018, ISGAP was also alleged of being paid $445,000 by Israel, which was nearly 80% of its revenue that year.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_the_Study_of_Global_Antisemitism_and_Policy

Texas A&M President Slams Qatar Report As 'Based on False Information' in Rebuttal

An antisemitism watchdog group’s allegation that a Texas A&M partnership with Qatar could make weapons technology available to U.S. adversaries is false, the university president said.

https://thetexan.news/issues/education/texas-a-m-president-slams-qatar-report-as-based-on-false-information-in-rebuttal/article_21217586-ae46-11ee-a3ff-bb7b702edb15.html

ISGAP Funding

This year’s program was given a boost by a US$1.3 million ($1.74 million) grant (over three years) from the government of Israel.

https://thecjn.ca/news/ngo-looks-to-combat-anti-semitism-through-academia/

Think tank failed to disclose six-figure grant from Israeli government

https://forward.com/israel/453339/israel-antisemitism-isgap-think-tank-foreign-funding/

ISGAP is behind latest DM funding of university claims

Yet there's a mountain of evidence without any input from ISGAP. You obviously failed to read the links provided

(National Students for Justice in Palestine) 

Besides NSJP, some Columbia students also engaged with Samidoun, a Vancouver-based “Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network” which both Israel and Germany have banned over links to terrorism. Several of the group’s activists spoke at “Resistance 101,” a training session for pro-Palestinian Columbia students — some of whom were subsequently suspended — that was held online in March after being twice barred from the campus.

10 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

It looks innuendo to me.

Actually its the Daily Mail providing the evidence not innuendo

I never mentioned that you did, feel free to provide all the links you want.

Still waiting for a credible link to this beauty:

23 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Meanwhile back to the topic

Pro-Palestine campus group behind Columbia University protests received over $3million a year in funding from 'charities' linked to Hamas

The 73-page report, exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com, also pointed out explicit pro-Hamas statements, chants and placards by protesters, and asserted that the demonstration has crossed the line from criticism of the Israeli government to bald-faced antisemitism.

The report also called for a law enforcement and government investigation into SJP.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13363943/Pro-Palestine-group-Columbia-University-protests-funding-linked-Hamas.html

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yet there's a mountain of evidence without any input from ISGAP. You obviously failed to read the links provided

(National Students for Justice in Palestine) 

Besides NSJP, some Columbia students also engaged with Samidoun, a Vancouver-based “Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network” which both Israel and Germany have banned over links to terrorism. Several of the group’s activists spoke at “Resistance 101,” a training session for pro-Palestinian Columbia students — some of whom were subsequently suspended — that was held online in March after being twice barred from the campus.

You  posted earlier link from Daily Mail which you claimed that daily mail was providing evidence which was incorrect as the Daily Mail actually stated in the headline

The 73-page report by the Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy points out explicit pro-Hamas statements, chants and signs by protestors

Lets not forget ISGAP Funding

This year’s program was given a boost by a US$1.3 million ($1.74 million) grant (over three years) from the government of Israel.

https://forward.com/israel/453339/israel-antisemitism-isgap-think-tank-foreign-funding/

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

You  posted earlier link from Daily Mail which you claimed that daily mail was providing evidence which was incorrect as the Daily Mail actually stated in the headline

The 73-page report by the Institute for the Study of Global Antisemitism and Policy points out explicit pro-Hamas statements, chants and signs by protestors

Lets not forget ISGAP Funding

Yes I did post that link, just one of others I posted, hence why I said  "there's a mountain of evidence without any input from ISGAP"

Besides which I would be very surprised if Israel did not donate some money to a anti-semitism NGO

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

But that’s just the Qatari leadership, the Qatari people actually love Israel, it’s the Qatari people that love Israel that donate to universities in the US. 

IMG_0427.thumb.jpeg.1d6c67175533c5e1c5138452c1bd4fed.jpeg

Donations to US Presidents and their families?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Because I couldn't be bothered to find the exact number of people killed , then find out how many Hamas have been killed then then work out the exact percentage of Hams killed , so I just said "half" to point out that it hasnt just been civilians who have been killed .

Also the "carnage"  hasn't happened yet , that will come when the final solution to the Hamas problem can be implemented , when Rafah gets a visit soon 

Because you post garbage, naturally can’t back it up with credible links and get offended when your baseless claims are called out.

From ‘Carnage’ to ‘Final solution’, you’re on a roll Nicky.

Your excitement over the coming ‘carnage’ in Rafah is palpable.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Yes I did post that link, just one of others I posted, hence why I said  "there's a mountain of evidence without any input from ISGAP"

Besides which I would be very surprised if Israel did not donate some money to a anti-semitism NGO

That Israel makes such donations is not a surprise.

That you believe organizations funded by Israel aren’t biased isn’t a surprise either.

More of an expectation.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

That you believe organizations funded by Israel isn’t a surprise either.

More of an expectation.

I'm sure you have a point to make somewhere but thats nothing to do with my post

1 minute ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Even though I directly addressed a statement you made.

Actually you edited once I had already replied, very dishonest

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

Actually you edited once I had already replied, very dishonest

Not dishonest.

I simply made a correction to my post while you were on rapid fire.

Feel free to have a go at the corrected post, you’ll find it above.

Not dishonest.

I simply made a correction to my post while you were on rapid fire.

Feel free to have a go at the corrected post, you’ll find it above.

Nah, dishonest

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nah, dishonest

Here you go Brian, my honest opinion:

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

That you believe organizations funded by Israel aren’t biased isn’t a surprise either.

More of an expectation.

4 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Nah, dishonest

So you quote someone within a minute of the post made and expect an obvious mistake to not be corrected.

I call that dishonest.

• Thanks 1

Here you go Brian, my honest opinion:

Since when is this about what I believe? It is about the evidence supplied = facts

Just now, stevenl said:

So you quote someone within a minute of the post made and expect an obvious mistake to not be corrected.

I call that dishonest.

Really, there you go interjecting again and I had just replied to him

• Confused 1

Since when is this about what I believe? It is about the evidence supplied = facts

Brian, 

if you accuse me of being dishonest (presumably your belief) then certainly I have an interest in responding to that ‘belief of yours’ that you have expressed here in this thread.

• Confused 1

Brian, 

if you accuse me of being dishonest (presumably your belief) then certainly I have an interest in responding to that ‘belief of yours’ that you have expressed here in this thread.

Yes, when someone edits a post after its already been replied to its dishonest

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, when someone edits a post after its already been replied to its dishonest

I did not edit any post after you had responded.

I edited while you were responding.

I have reposted my comment above for  you to have another go at it.

Evidence of coincident timing below.

IMG_7298.jpeg

• Confused 1

I did not edit any post after you had responded.

I have reposted my comment above for  you to have another go at it.

Evidence of coincident timing below.

IMG_7298.jpeg

does not matter how big you make it 

You're the one making a big deal of a non issue.

• Thanks 1

It’s a bit of a non argument when I have posted a screenshot proving coincident timing.

Feel free to have a go at responding to my post, it’s still there.

It’s a bit of a non argument when I have posted a screenshot proving coincident timing.

Feel free to have a go at responding to my post, it’s still there.

You need to keep up with responses:

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You need to keep up with responses:

Brian.

Facts, like allegations of dishonesty, need evidence.

I have provided evidence that I did not edit my post after you replied.

Brian.

Facts, like allegations of dishonesty, need evidence.

I have provided evidence that I did not edit my post after you replied.

These facts not your claims

image.png.d017d23395aac85a95e21c16838e33b2.png

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because you post garbage, naturally can’t back it up with credible links and get offended when your baseless claims are called out.

From ‘Carnage’ to ‘Final solution’, you’re on a roll Nicky.

Your excitement over the coming ‘carnage’ in Rafah is palpable.

Its wasn't garbage at all .

The 40 000 dead, I mean 30 000 dead includes a certain amount of Hamas members , said to be 13 000 Hamas members already eliminated  , the percentage wasn't relevant to the point .

Minus the 10 000 unnamed people debatable as to whether they actually existed and died , half is a reasonable estimate , although it is likely to be either higher or lower .

Yes, I am looking forward to the end of Hamas and the end of the war 

Edited by Nick Carter icp
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because over 40,000 people have been slaughtered, and because the US, UK and western democracies are funding the continuing war.

How are the U.K funding the current war ?

Was that a reference to the funding of UNRWA supporting the Palestinians ?

4 hours ago, mogandave said:

Do you agree Qatar and Saudi and the UAE are anti Israel? 

Qatar are anti Israel .

Saudi and UAE are not Anti Israel . 

The Iranian people are not anti Israel, just the Islamic republic of Iran government  are anti Israel