Arrow up (goto top) is active

All for progress, but this thing is pretty intrusive and in the wrong place if you're on a smaller phone. Personally don't need it, since I can get to the top of the page natively by pressing the top of the screen, while on a Mac a quick swipe and the same. So if it can be disabled that would be great.

On 5/9/2024 at 12:25 PM, daveAustin said:

All for progress, but this thing is pretty intrusive and in the wrong place if you're on a smaller phone. Personally don't need it, since I can get to the top of the page natively by pressing the top of the screen, while on a Mac a quick swipe and the same. So if it can be disabled that would be great.

Yes, I'd like to be able to disable it.

On 5/5/2024 at 7:57 PM, John Drake said:

Where did it go? Was here this morning, and now it is gone. Not on the left or right.

It's certainly back and just as annoying as before on the left side obstructing the star that I click on to go to last post on a thread. It was on the right side before, but I guess that wasn't annoying enough.

• Haha 1

Can we have a disable/dont show option please , really annoying on my phone and tablet.
For those using the extension  Adguard Adblocker on a pc you can use element blocking, right click and select "block ads on this website" then with your mouse highlight this pimple, then left click and block.

Edited by tilaceer
  • Agree 1