De Niro Speaks Truth To Power

1 minute ago, Sigmund said:

Stock markets fared far, far better under Trump.

Your pensions all depend on the good health and returns on the stocks, remember that.

Now one may like him or not, thats a different story.

Think with your wallet. Not with any modern day so-called progressive idioms.

I would not brag about the rich getting richer...

1 hour ago, Sigmund said:

Stock markets fared far, far better under Trump.

Your pensions all depend on the good health and returns on the stocks, remember that.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/^DJI

Trump was president when the market bottomed out in 2020.

Biden is president now when the stock market is at record heights.

People's pensions depend on stock market performance. Remember that.

Oh, yeah:

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

So, if you're a Trump follower, you will ignore the data.

Screenshot_20240510_205445_Chrome.jpg

12 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/^DJI

Trump was president when the market bottomed out in 2020.

Biden is president now when the stock market is at record heights.

People's pensions depend on stock market performance. Remember that.

Oh, yeah:

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

So, if you're a Trump follower, you will ignore the data.

Screenshot_20240510_205445_Chrome.jpg

I don't think many people doubt Bidenomics has been great for the rich. It's the working poor and middle class that are suffering. 

Did you hear Biden lying on CNN about inflation being 9% when he took office? No doubt he knows for the few morons that watch CNN he has the "fact-checkers" to cover for him. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 5/4/2024 at 7:57 AM, EVENKEEL said:

Me, and what I see from the polls 1/2 the voters in the USA sees Biden and his progressive thinking to be a greater danger. We find biden's stance on immigration to be a greater threat than Trump's locker room talk. 

Blind to what Trump is? Not blind, I don't like him as a person, never watched his horrendous show, figured anyone who went to his college deserved what they got. 

Biden embraced wokism (not to be confused with liberalism) which is a greater danger than Trump's bad tweets or hair style.

Trump was POTUS for 4 years and unlike what they said would happen, the World did not fall apart and WW3 was not started. Sure he aint a great guy - but why are they so obsessed with him not being POTUS again??  It appears to me that most people in the USA were better off under Trump than they are under Biden - except hardcore left wing voters like Students and illegal immigrants. 

Why they are desperate to stop him become POTUS again - what did he do that was so bad?  WW3? Economy Collapse? Massive Inflation? Gas and all prices up? Big increase in worldwide conflicts? Massive increase in illegal migration and crimes? Did he have dementia? Buying votes by using taxpayer money to buy/reward student votes? Blocking all legal efforts against his Son? Weaponised the DOJ against the previous POTUS? Getting the DOJ to invade the previous POTUS' house for documents he himself had in his garage? Allowing medical mutiliations of minors in the name of Woke PC idiocy? And the list goes on and on - but the main and most pertinent question remains the same - why are they so desperate to stop him becomming POTUS again?? 

• Confused 1

Just now, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Trump was POTUS for 4 years and unlike what they said would happen, the World did not fall apart and WW3 was not started. Sure he aint a great guy - but why are they so obsessed with him not being POTUS again??  It appears to me that most people in the USA were better off under Trump than they are under Biden - except hardcore left wing voters like Students and illegal immigrants. 

Why they are desperate to stop him become POTUS again - what did he do that was so bad?  WW3? Economy Collapse? Massive Inflation? Gas and all prices up? Big increase in worldwide conflicts? Massive increase in illegal migration and crimes? Did he have dementia? Buying votes by using taxpayer money to buy/reward student votes? Blocking all legal efforts against his Son? Weaponised the DOJ against the previous POTUS? Getting the DOJ to invade the previous POTUS' house for documents he himself had in his garage? Allowing medical mutiliations of minors in the name of Woke PC idiocy? And the list goes on and on - but the main and most pertinent question remains the same - why are they so desperate to stop him becomming POTUS again?? 

Off the top of my head, he beat Hillary, told the media to eff-off, shut the boarder, got NATO to increase spending, started arming Ukraine, instituted due process for students accused of sexual assault, helped Isael and punished China, Iran and Russia. 

When Biden entered office, he reversed all of that. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

I do not seem to share the popular views on this.

When I listened to this video some days ago, I thought that de Niro should stick to acting. 

And this is what I wrote on the subject at the time:

"All I see here is a plethora of negative adjectives aimed at Trump. With no facts to support any of those adjectives. Perhaps because Stephanie Ruhle is not very good at conducting interviews of a political nature, or she just loves to hear bad adjectives. Wish she could have said just once: 'Can you give us some examples of the Armageddon that you foresee if trump is re-elected?''

If de Niro had to speak about Biden, how much hate would he have spewed.

This guy is a phony.

If anyone cares about some better narrative, I suggest listening to something with 'no hate'.

You have to listen to this video. Arnold Schwarzenegger's 'Anti-Hate' Message. Well, since he was a politician in California, governor that is. So nothing as stupid as what Robert de Niro said. Nothing as stupid as what Denzel Washington said. No reference to God, to Jesus, to the Devil. No hate like what Robert de Niro had to talk about.

• Sad 1

On 5/10/2024 at 1:18 PM, Danderman123 said:

George Floyd was killed for passing counterfeit money.  Apparently that is worthy of the death penalty, per MAGA types.

Now that we can't send criminals to Australia for being bad, once Elon has built a rocket that can reach Mars we could send them there on a one way trip

If we included illegal immigrants to the UK it would sure cut down on the number of leaky boats washing up on the shores of Old Blighty.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Now that we can't send criminals to Australia for being bad, once Elon has built a rocket that can reach Mars we could send them there on a one way trip

If we included illegal immigrants to the UK it would sure cut down on the number of leaky boats washing up on the shores of Old Blighty.

For a New Zealander, you seem awfully concerned about illegal immigration in other countries.

• Agree 1