Am I a cheating bad guy, or would you do the same?

2long

On 5/4/2024 at 3:52 PM, 2long said:
On 5/4/2024 at 3:42 PM, fondue zoo said:

awwww, I thought this was going to be a sordid tale of adultery and boom boom gone wrong.

I sort of knew that, and worded my heading accordingly.

Solly!

So, of course, after the below heading and response popped up on my feed....  Of course I opened the thread !!!...

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 15.26.35.png

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

God gave you a conscience for decisions like this. If it is bothering you, then pay close attention to it. 

James 4:17.....Therefore to him that knows to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.

The best course of action is to always tell the truth. Just go throw yourself on the mercy of the retailer's return department, and I'm sure they will understand and cut you some slack. Try it! You'll be pleasantly surprised what will happen when you practice righteousness.

My hat's off sir, you managed to type scripture into this forum. Did this happen as you typed the verse when the forum 'resisted' you?

image.png.5dcbe0192bb7f98796d52116b3b8e25b.png

Edited by fondue zoo

21 hours ago, fittobethaied said:

God gave you a conscience for decisions like this. If it is bothering you, then pay close attention to it. 

James 4:17.....Therefore to him that knows to do good, and does it not, to him it is sin.

The best course of action is to always tell the truth. Just go throw yourself on the mercy of the retailer's return department, and I'm sure they will understand and cut you some slack. Try it! You'll be pleasantly surprised what will happen when you practice righteousness.

James 4:18 ...... No good deed goes unpunished