Have we lost Dad to Thailand ?

4 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Nobody self respecting man who's been to TH wants to get hard for this;

You mean that they cannot get an erection or they don't want to get an erection when looking at her ?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You mean that they cannot get an erection or they don't want to get an erection when looking at her ?

Its not a case of wanting to get an erection     I would probably not get an erection from looking at her, I have just tried, using the photo, and couldn't even manage a semi    Would you?   Would anybody?    and when one takes listening to her constant nagging into consideration it really is a  no hoper

Edited by Bday Prang

19 hours ago, impulse said:

Strange as it may sound, some of us love them even when they pack on the years and the pounds. (though too many pounds is a boner killer).

Many have just slowly been ground down into a sort of miserable fatalistic acceptance of their circumstances and fate.  Remember many have never been here and have no comprehension of what is on offer.   How sad for them

• Like 1

20 hours ago, impulse said:

Strange as it may sound, some of us love them even when they pack on the years and the pounds. (though too many pounds is a boner killer).

In the case of our American cousins the women's weight  gain  should actually be measured in  Stones, or Hundred weight or for those who prefer metric , fractions of a Tonne !    I'm not joking, I recently had the stomach churning experience of stumbling across an American  reality  TV show called "My 600lb life"     Enough said , as its getting near lunchtime and I don't want to spoil anybody appetite. It needs to be seen to be believed

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe they know what they want. But they look like old women.

Not the ones I have been with. Thai women age well.

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

Many have just slowly been ground down into a sort of miserable fatalistic acceptance of their circumstances and fate.  Remember many have never been here and have no comprehension of what is on offer.   How sad for them

That's a risk, for sure.  But it works on both ends.  I've seen lots of expats whose lives have devolved into sitting alone in their apartment all day, then headed down to the 7/11 for beer and a sandwich for lunch, then an afternoon and evening polishing the barstool that perfectly conforms to their butt.

Back home, they'd have buddies and family, and could pick up some work occasionally, if only to keep busy.  Less gratuitous sex, for sure.  But it's the other 23 hours and 50 minutes...

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:
2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

IME woman 40+ know what they want from sex. I really can't fault any of the ones I used to hook up with for enthusiasm.

Agree, trouble is they all know they don't want sex with their husband!

"didn't want sex when their husband was a misogynistic bigoted pig" .....  there.... corrected it for you...  :whistling:

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Sitting alone in my living room at this very moment. Just finished my book, starting Mark Greaney - Chaos Agent.bGood idea about lunch, off to 7-11 for a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. Too old for work, and I don't really need the money. Might go for a swim after.

Kids not home until 4:30, nice and quiet at the moment.

You think this is a bad life?

Doesn't matter what I think... You're the one who's either satisfied or not.

The guys I was referring to are the ones that the maid finds after they've been dead a few days and nobody missed them.

26 minutes ago, impulse said:

The guys I was referring to are the ones that the maid finds after they've been dead a few days and nobody missed them.

I think you have a false idea of what old people in the west have. Most of the guys I've known would be only too happy to have a roof over their head's, easily available food, and a few beers in a warm climate for the last few years of their lives.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 5/6/2024 at 10:37 AM, JimTripper said:

He could be hiring the services of prostitutes. Thus the need for a lot of money and keeping quiet about his travels.

What makes you think that?!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Those who die alone in the UK are not normally discovered by "the maid"   normally the stench of a rotting corpse is noticed by either a neighbour, the post man, or the bin men, and reported to the police

I think the guys you refer to lead a similar life here to what they would back home , most have few friends or family left after the messy  divorce, most are too old to work or would have their benefits stopped if they did . and whilst I quite like Wetherspoons, it doesn't compare very well to some of the bars one could sit in over here, not that there would be much money left for beer in the UK after paying the gas and leccy bills

• Agree 1

On 5/6/2024 at 10:37 AM, JimTripper said:

He could be hiring the services of prostitutes. Thus the need for a lot of money and keeping quiet about his travels.

Well as shocking as that is, who could blame him

3 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Dear Son .

I have been a fool , she turned out to be a prostitute and she just wanted all my money and I gave her everything that I had , when the money ran out she found someone else . Tell your mum that I still love her and could she send me some money for a flight back, because I want to come home .

Yours forever 

Pa

He should have added a PS;

PS; The herd of sick buffalos died, the bar and house burned down and the three MCs and the Mercedes were written off in accidents.  I never saw any of them but that is what she says happened!

3 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

maybe a very large penis and not at all abusive ?   Isn't there some housework you should be doing rather than wasting time on here?

Large belly and 3 inches in your case.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Sitting alone in my living room at this very moment. Just finished my book, starting Mark Greaney - Chaos Agent. Good idea about lunch, off to 7-11 for a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. Too old for work, and I don't really need the money. Might go for a swim after.

Kids not home until 4:30, nice and quiet at the moment.

You think this is a bad life?

If you can only afford cheap sandwiches maybe you do need the money.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He discovered "love". 

Or to be more precise he feels loved by some girl who is nice to him. And likely nobody was nice like that to him for a long time.

If you want him back, then make sure he feels loved and appreciated by his family. Smile at him, ask him if you can bring him a beer and maybe some BBQ ribs.

39139417724_9155e38505_c.jpg

I like her but I expect her nametag PANG means just that, Expensive.

48 minutes ago, Bday Prang said:

most have few friends or family left after the messy  divorce, m

Alone after messy divorce or dead partner ...... We all end up the same way eventually.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, susanlea said:

If you can only afford cheap sandwiches maybe you do need the money.

I'd live on Zinger burgers if only KFC were a bit nearer.

Still 2x 7-11 ham and cheese toasties and a packet of Fox's ginger crunch creams did the job.

Had a nice swim now back on the sofa ...... Think it's gonna rain!

Big decision to make now, frozen daiquiri or iced tea.

What did you have for lunch?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thumbs Up 2

44 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Large belly and 3 inches in your case.

Even if any of that were true it would be 3 inches more than you have had for a while.  Never mind you have my sympathy. it can't be easy being a white woman in over here, men just aren't interested in you are they, and Thai women despise you, Even for Thai men its normally a one off event out of curiosity more than anything else, very few asian men ever go caucasian full time.  

I didn't realise women were allowed on the general forum, not now that those nice, woke men in admin have provided them with a wimmin only "safe space" I guess its a sign of the times that we will just have to live with    or ignore

Anyway its 4pm, my mrs is busy dutifully  getting the washing in before it rains, maybe you should be doing something similar

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, NORDO said:

Society’s banning of the old Gentleman clubs

strange how gentlemen's clubs are virtually extinct but wimmin only safe spaces are all the rage, well they were until the alphabet people decided they wanted a piece of that

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

maybe a very large penis and not at all abusive ?   Isn't there some housework you should be doing rather than wasting time on here?

There used to be a poster on TV calling herself Misandry. The female mirror image of BritManToo.

Perhaps susanlea is a reincarnation.