Unidentified Handcuffed Woman Found Dead Near Chi River

webfact

image.jpeg

File foto courtesy of Wikipedia for reference only

A mysterious death has been reported in Roi Et Province, where an unidentified woman was found lifeless near the Chi River. The body, discovered in a scrubland area near the waterway, was found with her hands handcuffed behind her back, leading to suspicions of foul play.

The woman, thought to be aged between 40-50 and with distinctive braided long hair, was dressed in a navy long-sleeved shirt with yellow stripes and tartan-patterned capris. She had no identification documents on her, presenting a challenge to authorities attempting to identify her.

The body, estimated to have been deceased for at least 48 hours, was found on May 5 sparking a major investigation by the local police who are striving both to identify the woman and to determine her cause of death.

While her body has been sent for an autopsy, the police are also putting efforts into locating her relatives and further understanding the circumstances around her death. Owing to the absence of any identification, they are also urging the public to share any relevant information that could assist in notifying the woman’s family.

The handcuffed state of the woman raises deeper questions about the events leading up to her death, pointing towards possible foul play. As the investigation progresses, officials are appealing for anyone who could shed light on her identity or provide information about her demise to come forward.

news-logo-btm.jpg

-- 2024-05-06

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

• Sad 4

27 minutes ago, brianthainess said:

Another dead body, this country seems to be littered with them. 

im just glad i escaped mine last week with the daily mass shootings.....thanks GOP  Guns Over People....

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ourmanflint said:

Only suspicions eh? Possible foul play? 

Police here are comedy gold.

Was that a police report??  I believe you're slandering the wrong group. This was a translators interpretation of another reporters 'news' article.  I saw no actual 'quotes' by the police.

Posted (edited)
On 5/6/2024 at 12:26 PM, ourmanflint said:

Only suspicions eh? Possible foul play? 

Police here are comedy gold.

Fully understandable.

If she had also plastic bag over her head, it would be an obvious suicide case.
But no plastic bag over her head sound suspicious.

Thai police = walking amoebe

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.