Whats the legal age of consent in Thailand. Its confusing.

16 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

It would be illegal!

You must be 20YO to drink in a bar in Thailand

I also believe that Bar staff/bar workers must be 18 YO (some sites say 20) or over but cannot be bought a drink!

I think he's asking if he would have committed a crime. I'm not sure if you've explained that he has committed a crime in buying them a drink.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Which law would be be breaking ?

Give it a rest!

Look it up yourself!

PS; Why are you so bothered. are you wanting/trying  to seduce drunken 15YOs?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

It would be illegal!

You must be 20YO to drink in a bar in Thailand

I also believe that Bar staff/bar workers must be 18 YO (some sites say 20) or over but cannot be bought a drink!

Did you ever ask anybody in a bar to show you their ID card to prove how old they are?

I never asked. If the bar owner or managers do something illegal, then that is their problem, not my problem.

If I would take a girl to a private room and I suspect she could be too young, then I would ask her for her ID. And I would do it only in that situation.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

Give it a rest!

Look it up yourself!

PS; Why are you so bothered. are you wanting/trying  to seduce drunken 15YOs?

You, and some others are the people who want to tell us that we are all criminals if we just think about a 17 yo girl.

335716-120423-ruby-silvio-5a.jpg

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Cola, obviously 😉 

That appears to be a nudge nudge, wink wink . 

Like, buying her alcohol and telling the Police that is wasn't an alcoholic drink .

Sounds like you been supplying underage children with alcohol and and participating in child prostitution .

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That appears to be a nudge nudge, wink wink . 

Like, buying her alcohol and telling the Police that is wasn't an alcoholic drink .

Sounds like you been supplying underage children with alcohol and and participating in child prostitution .

Please tell us more about your fantasies. 

It seems you really enjoy this subject.

Are you by any chance a priest? Sinner! Tell me more... 

6hzfxv.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Please tell us more about your fantasies. 

It seems you really enjoy this subject.

Are you by any chance a priest? Sinner! Tell me more... 

Where are the supposedly fantasy ?

You've openly admitted meeting an underaged girl in a bar , you've openly admitted buying  her a drink with the suggestion that it was an alcoholic drink  , you've openly admitted having sex with her .

Its very unlikely that payment wasn't exchanged between you and her for sexual services when she was 16 .

That is your reality, it isn't my fantasy 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

you've openly admitted buying  her a drink with the suggestion that it was an alcoholic drink

That is a wonderful example of your fantasy.

I wrote "cola" and in your mind that must have been an alcoholic drink.

Maybe just read what I and other people write and don't interpret it according to your fantasy.

That is in general a good idea, not just in this thread or forum. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That is a wonderful example of your fantasy.

I wrote "cola" and in your mind that must have been an alcoholic drink.

Maybe just read what I and other people write and don't interpret it according to your fantasy.

That is in general a good idea, not just in this thread or forum. 

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Cola, obviously 😉 

You wrote cola with a smiley face with a wink after it

We all know what a wink means when you say something , I don't need to explain that .

Saying that you didn't buy her an alcoholic drink and just bought her a cola and winking when saying it  , is actually saying that you did indeed buy her al acholic drink 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

So how about if a 15yo boy has sex with a 16yo girl, is that ok in your view? And would it be the same if that 15yo boy would have sex with a 10yo child? Do you spot the difference?

It can't be so hard.

Two children, not as bad as an adult acting as a predator. Adults should know better.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It's OK for you to have an opinion on it, of course, but to say that someone dating a 16 year old is dating a child is being dishonest.

I assume you don't like the idea of an adult dating a 16 year old, which is fine, but that is then causing you to want that person to be labelled as someone who is in a relationship with "a child", because you know it sounds worse than "dating a teenager", even though the latter is accurate.

Teenagers are children. Underage not adults. It is predatory.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You, and some others are the people who want to tell us that we are all criminals if we just think about a 17 yo girl.

335716-120423-ruby-silvio-5a.jpg

No one has said that people are criminals for thinking about 17 year olds though . Posters have said that people are criminals for paying 16 year olds for sex .

Claiming that she's your girlfriend wouldn't make it legal, its still child rape 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You support predators taking advantage of minors?

I support the correct use of language and not trying to make something sound like something it is not.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Time Traveller said:

. 15 years old is considered a child in most western countries.

Look at the world map above and see how wrong you are. North Dakota, Montana, Idaho and Utah etc are not exactly "most Western countries". They are not even most states of one Western country.

Places where 15 is still under the age of consent are actually a small minority of all Western countries. They are just Britain and all her colonies, very few others. 

I always found the obsession of the anglophones with "pedos" a bit strange,  this world map is really quite interesting. 

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

According to Wikipedia pedophiles are interested in children with maximum age 13, i

Read footnote 4 and 5 in Wikipedia:

"13" comes from American Psychatric Publishing - you yourself told the story about California and posted the map. No wonder, American psychiatrists think like this.  

WHO says "prepubertal". That means in most of the world quite a bit less than 13. But its not a certain number that counts, it's "before puberty".

This thread is about an 18y.o. and people talk about pedophiles...

Edited by Lorry
  • Like 1