Sunak Leads Efforts to Combat Antisemitism on UK University Campuses

6 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

So you feel that October 7 was justified?

Knowing that you can justify such depravity rather softens the blow of being put on your ignore list!

Stamp your tiny feet and flounce out of the room!

Congratulations. Wear your 'Ignore' badge with pride. It confirms that you have made a coherent argument for which he has no counter.

(I was inducted into the club last year. I still boast about It).

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

There is considerable confusion here over the meaning of "antisemitism".  Antisemitism implies a hatred of semites.  I.e. Jews and Arabs.

A large if indeterminate number of Jews are not anti-Arab nor are most Arabs anti-Jewish.  They are however anti-Zionist.  As are many Jews.

Judaism is a religion. Zionism is a nationalism, initially opposed to Judaism, i.e. anti-Jewish.  It gained a substantial following as result of extreme persecution of the Jews, firstly in Eastern Europe and subsequently in Nazi-occupied Europe.

The Netanyahu government came to power through the support of approximately 20% of the Israeli electorate.

The events of 7th October as reported in the Mainstream Western Media have subsequently been shown to be in large measure black propaganda emanating from Israeli and pro-Israeli sources.  A bit of due diligence and background research is called for here.

In the US it is clear from a brief search that many Jewish students support Palestinian aspirations for justice through the demonstrations.  In the UK the situation is less clear, but there are certainly some Jewish students (ignored by the MSM because incompatible with their narrative) who support the Palestinian cause.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

19 hours ago, johng said:

Ironically that is the same point that Osama Bin Laden made in his

"letter to America"

Yes... if only all the jews would "die" all would be right with the world... whether the muslims or you believe this is immaterial... it is flawed in sooo many ways... who's the next victim on the muslim hate and terror program... they already have declared women... LBGQT... jews... christians... as threats to them and they must be eliminated... just maybe all white atheists are next.

19 hours ago, johng said:

There is a difference between understanding why something bad happened and supporting the bad thing that happened.

Excuses by you or obama or the hateful terroristic muslims does not excuse why something bad happened... by not calling out the perpetrators for the "bad happening" is in itself support for allowing the bad to happen.

On 5/12/2024 at 5:30 AM, Skipalongcassidy said:

Yes... if only all the jews would "die" all would be right with the world... whether the muslims or you believe this is immaterial...

Just to be clear I do not believe that.