Trump Pledges to Cut Federal Funding for Schools with Vaccine Mandates

17 hours ago, Lacessit said:

COVID is a respiratory virus, just like flu. I have flu and COVID boosters every year, and don't understand why people get their knickers in a twist.

They do because Pfizer is an experimental vaccine that didn't go through the normal regime of testing. People don't like being lab rats.

I have the flu vaccine every year, so it's nothing against vaccinations.

• Confused 1

Just now, newbee2022 said:

Well, if he's not a devil but a demented, egomaniac, narcist psycho. You would agree??🙏

Probably. I still want him to win if Biden is his opponent. Trump is entertaining while Biden is a boring drag.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Probably. I still want him to win if Biden is his opponent. Trump is entertaining while Biden is a boring drag.

And you think Trump will listen to his younger advisers? And to democrats? Difficult I'd say🙏

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

And you think Trump will listen to his younger advisers? And to democrats? Difficult I'd say🙏

Trump doesn't listen to anyone, which is why I like him. He isn't going to be sucked into the Washington snake pit swamp.

After his first time as POTUS I trust him not to be starting any wars, which excuses all his myriad faults.

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Trump doesn't listen to anyone, which is why I like him. He isn't going to be sucked into the Washington snake pit swamp.

After his first time as POTUS I trust him not to be starting any wars, which excuses all his myriad faults.

You described the past. But nobody will know what's his intention to do in the future: all the wars US started and is involved, the migrants, the poverty, NATO, Ukraine aso. Would be good he  would just listen what other people think about it.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think your fist is going to come out my computer screen, so what am I supposed to be scared of?

If I thought praying was going to make Trump POTUS I'd be on my knees till election day.

When did I threaten violence?

I enjoyed winding you up to hear your puriel ranting

I simply thought that you were a very silly little person who had no sense of humour. But now I think you are deranged and prone to violence. 

You probably own a gun and are preparing to use it to support your case for Donald Trump.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Lacessit said:

If you have not had your kid vaccinated for polio ( still active in Pakistan and Cambodia ) he/she is at serious risk of permanent paralysis.

This is what an iron lung looks like. Do you really want him/her to spend the rest of their life there?

Iron_lung_CDC.jpg

Please stop the nonsense. Noone here nor is Trump suggesting kids don't get the shots for diseases as they've been getting for decades. Now go get the xxxth booster......hurry now.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, RobU said:

When did I threaten violence?

I enjoyed winding you up to hear your puriel ranting

I simply thought that you were a very silly little person who had no sense of humour. But now I think you are deranged and prone to violence. 

You probably own a gun and are preparing to use it to support your case for Donald Trump.

So you admit to trolling. Naughty...naughty

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So you admit to trolling. Naughty...naughty

OMG!! I am so sorry, I will pray to the Lord God (and the prophet 'Mighty Trump') for forgiveness. 

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

They both work, I have had both.

Catching COVID after vaccination is not an indication vaccines don't work. Data which says an unvaccinated COVID patient is six times more likely to need an ICU admission does.

I caught COVID after AZ vaccination. Three days of a runny nose and sore throat, finish. Since then, two Pfizer boosters. Have not had COVID since.

Sacking you when you work as a nurse, with the potential to infect hundreds of people unvaccinated, seems eminently sensible to me.

He was never a nurse he hasn't got a clue about nurse training. He was probably an Auxiliary Nurse (care assistant) without any comprehension of what he is talking about. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, cdemundo said:

Resorting to an ad hominem attack indicates that you lost the argument.

It indicates you have nothing of substance to say.

no, it just means i have little to zero respect for someone, i reply in kind! l

ook back through previous comments  and you will see

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They do because Pfizer is an experimental vaccine that didn't go through the normal regime of testing. People don't like being lab rats.

I have the flu vaccine every year, so it's nothing against vaccinations.

You said you waited a long time for the AZ

6 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It was a time when a smorgasbord of vaccines for COVID was not available, the authorities were trying to deal with supply chain problems.

My first vaccine was Sinovac, I had it because it was better than nothing, and it was the only vaccine available at the time.

Your choice if you did not want to have a mRNA vaccine. However, I can't see how you can justify working with hundreds of patients while unvaccinated.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/13/2024 at 12:18 PM, RobU said:

A vaccination strengthens the immune system to assist the body's natural defences. A vaccinated child can still carry the virus it means that the vaccinated child will be better able to fight the virus and will not have any symptoms worse than a common cold and mostly no symptoms at all.   But the unvaccinated child will suffer the full effect of the virus, thus it is the unvaccinated child who would sicken and perhaps die. 

Sorry.. you missed that purpose of what was said in relation to your reply. The unvaccinated child would perhaps sicken and maybe die. It is possible. But my message was about the school forcing my kid to take a vaccine or grow up being uneducated. It was also about who joe blow is to tell me I must do that for their own childs safety.. When and if my child gets infected. It would not change another persons childs infection rate or severity. So why force a mandate about it when it should be the parents choice. My child has already gotten COVID 2 times from other school kids. Kids that were vaccinated but infected anyway. So i know for sure what i am talking about. I would not force a drug into my childs body that has no testing done on aging children who have not reached puberty yet. Because they do not know what drastic changes puberty will bring to a COVID vaccinated child yet. There is not enough testing done for this yet.

As well, there are now many studies showing that side effects were hidden from being publicized. There are also many reports of delayed symptoms occurring from COVID vaccinated people. I am only saying about things read in news services around the world. 

• Confused 2

16 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

You described the past. But nobody will know what's his intention to do in the future: all the wars US started and is involved, the migrants, the poverty, NATO, Ukraine aso. Would be good he  would just listen what other people think about it.

No one knows the future, so we have to go on past performance. He did better IMO than Biden has done, so I support him over Biden. At least he can walk unaided.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Your choice if you did not want to have a mRNA vaccine. However, I can't see how you can justify working with hundreds of patients while unvaccinated.

Pay attention please. I had long retired when covid arrived, and I already said on this forum that I'd have been sacked if i refused to take the Pfizer, which was the only vaccine on offer at that time. Many nurses were sacked for refusing, which didn't help the shortage of nurses.

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, stevenl said:

So nurses are not professionals.

Not unless they have been to university. I was trained on the job like an apprentice. You don't call a mechanic that did an apprenticeship a professional, do you?

• Confused 2

In the UK a Trump is a  colloquial term for a fart. E.g. I've just trumped and nearly followed through to a s**t. This man follows through every time

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Pay attention please. I had long retired when covid arrived, and I already said on this forum that I'd have been sacked if i refused to take the Pfizer, which was the only vaccine on offer at that time. Many nurses were sacked for refusing, which didn't help the shortage of nurses.

You did not say you had retired in your first post. I guess the government had the choice of having fewer vaccinated nurses working with patients, or more nurses, with the unvaccinated ones capable of becoming super spreaders.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, thesetat said:

Sorry.. you missed that purpose of what was said in relation to your reply. The unvaccinated child would perhaps sicken and maybe die. It is possible. But my message was about the school forcing my kid to take a vaccine or grow up being uneducated. It was also about who joe blow is to tell me I must do that for their own childs safety.. When and if my child gets infected. It would not change another persons childs infection rate or severity. So why force a mandate about it when it should be the parents choice. My child has already gotten COVID 2 times from other school kids. Kids that were vaccinated but infected anyway. So i know for sure what i am talking about. I would not force a drug into my childs body that has no testing done on aging children who have not reached puberty yet. Because they do not know what drastic changes puberty will bring to a COVID vaccinated child yet. There is not enough testing done for this yet.

As well, there are now many studies showing that side effects were hidden from being publicized. There are also many reports of delayed symptoms occurring from COVID vaccinated people. I am only saying about things read in news services around the world. 

Excellent post.

I know someone that thought he was dying after his Pfizer booster he was in so much pain.

I only got covid AFTER I was vaccinated.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You did not say you had retired in your first post. I guess the government had the choice of having fewer vaccinated nurses working with patients, or more nurses, with the unvaccinated ones capable of becoming super spreaders.

LOL. You and I have both been on this forum a long time. Surely you knew that I was living in Thailand for years? I suspect you know that nursing would not be a job available to farangs, even if I had wanted to be one in Thailand.

Nurses are trained to know how to not infect patients, just as they are trained not to get infected by patients. It's basic nursing.

Anyway, your point is pointless. As the vaccine does not prevent anyone becoming infected, vaccinated nurses would be as likely to be infected while looking after patients as a non vaccinated one.

The vaccine mandate didn't just apply to nurses. It applied to loads of different situations. I was not allowed into a cinema without proof of vaccination, even though I might have been infected anyway.

• Confused 1