Dentist south Pattaya road

pixelaoffy

Can someone tell me the dentist on South Pattaya road before Tuk com on the same side that does a root canal and pin and crown all in the same day? Had one done a year ago but moved away and would like to contact them about another.  Thanks in advance 

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

Can someone tell me the dentist on South Pattaya road before Tuk com on the same side

Opposite Tukcom there's a few 

21 minutes ago, pixelaoffy said:

root canal and pin and crown all in the same day 

Same day root canal, not heard of that before 

IMG_20240512_114104.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Thumbs Up 1

How can you do a root canal and put in the crown on the same day? Root canals alone often take more than one visit. Then the dentist has to take an impression of the tooth and have a custom crown made in a dental lab, which usually takes at least a week.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, jaywalker2 said:

How can you do a root canal and put in the crown on the same day? Root canals alone often take more than one visit. Then the dentist has to take an impression of the tooth and have a custom crown made in a dental lab, which usually takes at least a week.

It can be done and has been done and correctly 

• Confused 2

On 5/12/2024 at 2:10 PM, pixelaoffy said:

It can be done and has been done and correctly 

Well Sir I have a whole mouth full of root canals....And not one of them was finished in one day....Any dentist that offers a one day service is a moron or a quack....Its just that simple..

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Well Sir I have a whole mouth full of root canals....And not one of them was finished in one day....Any dentist that offers a one day service is a moron or a quack....Its just that simple..

As mentioned, the one I had done i think was 3 visits. I found the experience unpleasant and could not have imagined tolerating it all in one go. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Well plenty out of touch in Pattaya because this dentist had the equipment to do the whole process in a day, lots waiting between each part but it was done ok and had no problems in 18 months to date 

Edited by pixelaoffy
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Typical reaction from this board..you are the fake quack 

13 hours ago, pixelaoffy said:

Well plenty out of touch in Pattaya because this dentist had the equipment to do the whole process in a day, lots waiting between each part but it was done ok and had no problems in 18 months to date 

The dentist I used most certainly had the equipment to do the job, being in the largest hospital in the City. In some cases, there is infection in the original tooth that needs time to be treated. The price had been quoted for the total job, so I didn't feel it was about making more money out of me.... maybe because some of the treatment required different equipment housed in a different treatment room.

Pattaya Dentist Clinic, 32/14 South Pattaya Rd. Did root canal and crown same day for me some years ago.

BUT: Long, very long waiting list for getting an appointment. He is so busy now that I am not sure he still does this same day jobs actually.

• Thanks 1