Elderly woman's buffalo herd goes missing in Buriram

webfact

2 hours ago, fondue zoo said:

anyway, no matter how you look at it, moving ten buffalo is going to get noticed by somebody surely.

It’s all smoothed out beforehand. I know because I’ve been on the wrong side of it. The cops are greased off then all the sudden nobody knows a thing in the community where everyone knows eachother, 

5 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

It was a joke. 

If English is not your first language you should not post stupid comments here. 

Loosen up, you seem to only post antagonizing comments. 

You do know that you can scroll past comments you don't agree with? 

It's a forum so he can also respond to the bad "jokes" if he chooses.

Have they checked the local animal hospital? I have read many statements over the years attributed to young Isaan-born Thai ladies requesting financial assistance for sick buffalos.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

Where I live, owners of cow's and buffalo let them roam the streets unattended looking for grass........🤗

if they cant find any grass I ve got some good yaba for them....

I suspect i know the location of the buffaloes as i told my gik--my sideline--my gf and my wife to show me the actual buffaloes they keep asking me for money to take care of their "sickness"...

most likely they went down to the 7-11 to sit by the AC door with the soi dogs...its been a hot one these days!

also check the watering hole..if it hasnt dried up

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:
42 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

If English is not your first language you should not post stupid comments here. 

Even if English is your first language you should not post stupid jokes here

This is very funny.

I like your stupid jokes, keep posting them please. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BritScot said:

Nasty! Both derogatory to the Thai girl and to the poster who most likely posted a tongue in cheek comment. I take great offence at your comment as I'm married to a Thai woman (20 years) of exceptional moral character and well educated and never seen inside a bar. We have two children. So stop being nasty. Phew!!!

I guess most members had no problem with my comment, as you can see on the lower right of the same. Why you take offense? Did I mention anything about you? I am also married to a Thai woman since about 12 years, and also have two children. Has nothing to do with anything. I also said that she was probably back working. If you have any experience of Thailand, you will surely know that working in a bar, is not derogatory to a thai girl/woman. It´s a way to live and earn the money needed and also a chance to find a person who do not leave her and later wish to find her.

What was nasty instead, was to make a joke out of an old and poor woman that have worked all her life, loosing probably all she got. So now understand, and go on with your marry day in the little protected cocoon. I will take a beer and forget about you comment. 🙂 Also a tongue in cheek comment has it´s wrong and right places. Pheeeeew!

Edited by Gottfrid

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

I guess most members had no problem with my comment, as you can see on the lower right of the same. Why you take offense? Did I mention anything about you? I am also married to a Thai woman since about 12 years, and also have two children. Has nothing to do with anything. I also said that she was probably back working. If you have any experience of Thailand, you will surely know that working in a bar, is not derogatory to a thai girl/woman. It´s a way to live and earn the money needed and also a chance to find a person who do not leave her and later wish to find her.

What was nasty instead, was to make a joke out of an old and poor woman that have worked all her life, loosing probably all she got. So now understand, and go on with your marry day in the little protected cocoon. I will take a beer and forget about you comment. 🙂 Also a tongue in cheek comment has it´s wrong and right places. Pheeeeew!

You offending people again?

You can't help yourself. Always antagonizing, never any helpful comments or suggestions. 

Why don't you get off the internet, stop making nuisance comments and get yourself a hobby, leave us all alone. 

You've got a history of annoying others here, stop it. 

WeirdoonAN.jpg.1cfc5586fde7a6413fa587dbe3b670d3.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

1 hour ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You offending people again?

You can't help yourself. Always antagonizing, never any helpful comments or suggestions. 

Why don't you get off the internet, stop making nuisance comments and get yourself a hobby, leave us all alone. 

You've got a history of annoying others here, stop it. 

WeirdoonAN.jpg.1cfc5586fde7a6413fa587dbe3b670d3.jpg

Do you have severe problems? You just took out a post from 2021. 😂

So, the only thing you could resort to, was looking for an off topic reply. Just because you couldn´t face it and continue talk about your bad taste comment in this thread, which was relevant to the topic. Wonder what you next comment will be. 😂

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Do you have severe problems? You just took out a post from 2021. 😂

So, the only thing you could resort to, was looking for an off topic reply. Just because you couldn´t face it and continue talk about your bad taste comment in this thread, which was relevant to the topic. Wonder what you next comment will be. 😂

You have the severe problems. I've seen many comments as above over the years, people don't like you. 

Most people would change, try to be nice after getting the many negative feedback but you just go on and on and on. 

You are a pest to everyone and have been for a long time. 

What did you do before social media, your life must have been very miserable, no one to attack from behind the keyboard. 

You're like a child, you make so many offensive comments. 

I only ever interact with you after you send me a nasty, hostile comment.

I often read your negative, antagonizing comments to other members and different articles but I just scroll by, never commenting, try it one day, try to be a good person. 

Try to mind your own business, if you see a comment you don't agree with just scroll down, don't purposely send a hostile comment, this is not the school yard. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

this is not the school yard

No, and neither is it a place where you get to appoint yourself as the Teacher, telling other posters how to do and how to post as well as when to post.

I only ever interact with you after you send me a nasty, hostile comment.

Try to live by your own code. Just scroll down and leave it be.

You are a pest to everyone and have been for a long time.

Hmmm.... to everyone? How do you know that? Will you soon be starting offering The calm life with the crystal ball? 😂

Last, but absolutely not least! Below you can see my original reply to you
image.png.dee9ab04e3733669dbce3033f93460da.png

As you can see, it is quite a popular post. No one seem to think that it was wrong so far, or maybe you have been teaching all your friends and everyone, as you point out, to scroll by and leave it. 

The fact is that you haven´t. Let the screenshot talk for itself, and hope it makes you realize and refrain from further conversation in the matter.

Edited by Gottfrid

Funny how she was going to pay the bank debt off with the sell of her Buffalo.  And the Buffalo disappeared at the same time. What bad luck for the bank.