Michael Cohen Takes Center Stage in Trump's Hush Money Trial

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Is that important to you?

Are you really suggesting that posting on Truth Social about a Unified Reich is not a bad thing?

I'll take that as a "no", shall I?

Just now, Danderman123 said:

I posted a link that describes everything.

Trump is posting about a Unified Reich, and you don't care. Interesting.

You mean, someone put together a montage of fake headlines, used a classic old newspaper template, and briefly, in fuzzy small letters, those dangerous words appeared for about 1 second.

Is THIS what you are so up in arms about? Are we back to the old "Trump is Hitler" shibboletha again?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

James Comey recognized Trump's behavior as that of a mob boss.

That's funny:

Susan Necheles is a longtime defense attorney from New York who also represented Trump in his civil fraud case and is known for representing the late mafia crime boss Venero Mangano.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

You mean, someone put together a montage of fake headlines, used a classic old newspaper template, and briefly, in fuzzy small letters, those dangerous words appeared for about 1 second.

Is THIS what you are so up in arms about? Are we back to the old "Trump is Hitler" shibboletha again?

Trump’s social media account shares a campaign video with a headline about a ‘unified Reich’

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, as usual, you don't have a quote, I thought not. 

The left does a lot of that, because: "Truth is not a left-wing value." 

I might have thought you just troll, but I realize now it is willful ignorance on your part.

Many times you asked for the specific statute for which he is charged, and every time it was provided. You still kept asking.

@Danderman123 has noted a TS report the defendant made about "Unified Reich". That's the same guy claiming he would be a dictator on Day One, and whose campaign slogan is "I am your retribution".

It may be tough for cult members to see through his total transparency, his endless lies, his childish whining, his life of corruption going back decades, and his utter failure as President, as a husband and as a human being, but give it a shot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, as usual, you don't have a quote, I thought not. 

Because writing it on the Internet doesn't count, only if he says it. Of course, if he says it, then:

It's a joke

It's only for one day 

It doesn't count unless it's in German

Trump campaign deletes ‘unified Reich’ post after widespread backlash

Even the Trump campaign knows it was a mistake, why don't you?

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Because writing it on the Internet doesn't count, only if he says it. Of course, if he says it, then:

It's a joke

It's only for one day 

It doesn't count unless it's in German

Trump campaign deletes ‘unified Reich’ post after widespread backlash

Even the Trump campaign knows it was a mistake, why don't you?

So, you still don't have a quote that supports your false claim, I thought not. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

I might have thought you just troll, but I realize now it is willful ignorance on your part.

Many times you asked for the specific statute for which he is charged, and every time it was provided. You still kept asking.

@Danderman123 has noted a TS report the defendant made about "Unified Reich". That's the same guy claiming he would be a dictator on Day One, and whose campaign slogan is "I am your retribution".

It may be tough for cult members to see through his total transparency, his endless lies, his childish whining, his life of corruption going back decades, and his utter failure as President, as a husband and as a human being, but give it a shot.

Bla bla bla, but you still don't have a quote that supports the false claim, or that identifies the correct statute that support the previous false claim,  I thought not. 

value." 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

So, you still don't have a quote that supports your false claim, I thought not. 

Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring 'unified Reich'

Are you saying this is a false report?

If it's true, why aren't you condemning it?

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump shares video suggesting his victory will bring 'unified Reich'

Are you saying this is a false report?

If it's true, why aren't you condemning it?

No, I am saying you still don't have a quote that supports your false claim. 

• Like 1

No, I am saying you still don't have a quote that supports your false claim. 

How old are you?

Trump posts a Nazi slogan and your defense is how I described his deplorable behavior.

Why aren't you condemning his post? Do you agree with it?

Trump social media account shares video mentioning "unified reich;" Biden blasts "Hitler's language"

• Agree 1

How old are you?

I'm 34, you? What does that have to do with anything? 

Trump posts a Nazi slogan and your defense is how I described his deplorable behavior.

Why aren't you condemning his post? Do you agree with it?

Trump social media account shares video mentioning "unified reich;" Biden blasts "Hitler's language"

You still can't provide a quote that supports your false claim, yet you are asking me to comment on it, that's hilarious. Trolling, deflecting and making stuff up seems to be all you do. 

Do you actually know what a quote is? 

The left always make stuff up and pretends it's a quote. Biden is a Liar and does that a lot because: "Truth is not a left-wing value."

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Cite the Election Act itself not what someone says it does.

Now tell me whether a NY jury has the jurisdiction to make any finding as to a Federal Law.

Now tell me if that is what they are charging him with, why it wouldnt be reversible error to not allow an expert on election law to trestify.

If you want to play lawyer, at least know what you are talking about.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

The left always make stuff up and pretends it's a quote. Biden is a Liar and does that a lot because: "Truth is not a left-wing value."

Did you see Morning Joe defend Mike Cohens right to steal. ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Cite the Election Act itself not what someone says it does.

Now tell me whether a NY jury has the jurisdiction to make any finding as to a Federal Law.

Now tell me if that is what they are charging him with, why it wouldnt be reversible error to not allow an expert on election law to trestify.

If you want to play lawyer, at least know what you are talking about.

I will let the prosecution explain it all to you next week.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

I'm 34, you? What does that have to do with anything? 

You still can't provide a quote that supports your false claim, yet you are asking me to comment on it, that's hilarious. Trolling, deflecting and making stuff up seems to be all you do. 

Trump posted it on Truth Social.

You are whining about my use of the term "Trump said", when you should be condemning what he posted.

So, you agree that if he's elected, we are going to have a Unified Reich?

• Agree 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Trump posted it on Truth Social.

You are whining about my use of the term "Trump said", when you should be condemning what he posted.

So, you agree that if he's elected, we are going to have a Unified Reich?

• Like 1

Here's a quote for you:

Donald Trump 'Unified Reich' Video Leaves People Stunned

That's Trump and you in support of a Unified Reich. Do you think they will revive the Gestapo uniforms?

What color uniform are you going to wear? Do you think they will stick with black, or go with some sort of red?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Here's a quote for you:

Donald Trump 'Unified Reich' Video Leaves People Stunned

That's Trump and you in support of a Unified Reich. Do you think they will revive the Gestapo uniforms?

What color uniform are you going to wear? Do you think they will stick with black, or go with some sort of red?

So, you don't know what a quote is, that explains a lot. 

• Like 1

Of course Trump supporters excuse Trump including the Nazi slogan ‘Unified Reich’ in his social media post.

There is no bottom to depths of they will go, only how low they are right now,

When they need to go lower to support Trump they will do so without so much as a blush.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

I will let the prosecution explain it all to you next week.

Thank you for admitting that you dont know what you are talking about.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Thank you for admitting that you dont know what you are talking about.

Because I have explained the charges against Trump repeatedly. Anyone reading this topic understands your trolling technique.

"I don't understand the charges" is not the great defense of Trump you and @Yellowtail think it is.

And there's no point, the jury will be voting soon.

Edited by Danderman123