Examining Trump's Lead Over Biden in Key Battleground States

Posted (edited)
On 5/15/2024 at 5:31 AM, Tug said:

Quote all the polls you like the fact is trump set women back 50 years stripping their autonomy over their own body’s they ain’t happy about it and they vote.the fact is trump wants to kill nato and told Putin if the Europeans don’t pay protection Putin can do as he pleases.the fact is trump has all the qualities of and the lack of skills of an autocrat.wereas president Biden has stood tall for American ideals supported our European brothers and sisters has accomplished meaning full legislation for the good of the country.plus I haven’t even mentioned trump is a convicted sexual offender the judge in the case thinks he’s a straight up rapist.he tryed a coup he stole classified docs and played fast and lose with them didn’t accomplish anything during his (term) unless you count damaging our institutions and getting lots of Americans killed due to his inability to properly Handle the Covid epidemic he’s toast and hopefully penitentiary bound!

Its scary that this is what ChatGPT or Open AI would say if you searched President Trump who I dont particularily support.  But the run on sentences and no period spacing by a TDS person from the left coast that doesn't live in Asia posting in an Asian chat group is remarkable.   Hopefully the illegals are at least washing your car for a sawbuck.

Edited by metisdead
Trolling image removed.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

16 hours ago, Expat4life66 said:

Its scary that this is what ChatGPT or Open AI would say if you searched President Trump who I dont particularily support.  But the run on sentences and no period spacing by a TDS person from the left coast that doesn't live in Asia posting in an Asian chat group is remarkable.   Hopefully the illegals are at least washing your car for a sawbuck.

Well my lovely Thai wife of 40 years and I own a home in Thailand so I spend time in both countries.lm sorry for my lousy grammer I had to hit the workforce early on it is what it is.as a person who owns homes (all paid for btw) all within 20 miles of our southern border here in the states ca/az I see no evidence of mass quantities of illegals that’s just not the case.its to bad trump killed the strongest immigration reform in decades cause  he needs to b$ gullible people into a panic.anyway that’s reality here as I’m experiencing it in real time on location in my paid for home here in sandiego overlooking the lake.I prefer to spend most of my time in the states so much to do!so much opportunity!

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, morrobay said:

Ok do a Google search and take your pick. Trump is ahead in swing states. And all the denial in the world is not going to change anything. Wow , sure am enjoying this surprise Early arrival of the Schendanfreud 

Live by the early poll, die by the early poll.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, morrobay said:

Ok do a Google search and take your pick. Trump is ahead in swing states. And all the denial in the world is not going to change anything. Wow , sure am enjoying this surprise Early arrival of the Schendanfreud 

Early polls mean nothing. Either of them could die tomorrow. Both are too old to be president

27 minutes ago, riclag said:

Omg! Breitbart ! I never thought I see the day !

lightning bolt would’ve been triggered!

Tip of the hat to the new team!

WOW

I guess It's where you usually get your information from...🤣