Stray Dogs Sedated and Abandoned: Local Women Appeal for More Humane Animal Control

snoop1130

Calling Time on soi dogs in Thailand is well overdue.   Chjildren running about oftern get savaged and scarred for life only then that particular dog gets dealt with after the damage is done.  All fighting breed dogs should be banned anyway

• Thanks 1

The biggest pest on this planet is human. We create all those situations.

Almost 9 billion now and counting. Way too much.

Lopbuhri has big problem with monkeys, well there are more places. But then we need to catch and release somewhere else.

Why, just because they are monkeys? Thanks to tourists, which feed them and attract them to have good live in city and multiplying due to good life.

So you all can start whining about monkeys? Ever seen the teeth of a monkey?

Or start whining about humans. Kill them, ah ok we do.

Any human you meet is a possible threat. You kill them all? No, as we are "human" , whatever it means.

The Chinese catch every shark to cut of their vins, for soup ! After that they throw, the still living shark back, to die.  Not one but by the thousands.

Some dipsticks go with their guns to Africa to shoot some animals, just for fun.

We pollute our planet, no problem. 9 million tons of plastic every year in oceans. And then some organisations go fishing it out again.

Thailand (not the only one) has created dog problem, but you have humans who are thinking of building the highest tower in BK, then otherwise solve problems. 

Dogs can bite and in packs they start yapping. Dogs are abused, hit, so then nature kicks in and they defend. Again we are responsible.

There are foreigners working and having shelters for dogs in Thailand, but all based on gifts. 

But wait I see a Chinese in Pattya has a lion as pet ! Wait till he kicks it out on the street ! Dogs gone, humans gone.

Same as in USA, pythons are there, thanks to humans ! But USA also kills dogs. 

You probably knew, coming to and living in Thailand, you had the dogs. So why the f*** you moved to Thailand?

You have cobra's , pit vipers, wild elephants, tigers, panters and so on. Kill them all?

You live there so accept, do something about it yourself or buzz of.

• Sad 1

On 5/14/2024 at 2:42 PM, proton said:

They are vermin the same as rats, this soppy sentimental attitude to soi dogs needs to end. It's all from people who stuff dead animals down their throats on a regular basis, then pose as 'animal lovers'.

Soi Nuu ( rat) ! The name is used extensively in my home!

Cant say Maa  or dog , cause the neighbor might get triggered! 

9 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

Yesterday at Central Chanthaburi I politely 'gave way' to a lady wheeling a covered pushchair, thought I should acknowledge the baby . . . looked down and it was a pointy-eared French bulldog

Tops food court today they had two dogs out sitting on the seats at the table, idiots taking pics of them. In the car park a puppy tied to a car with bowls of food and water, looked like somebody had gone off to work and left it for the day, still there 5 hours later.

• Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, xtrnuno41 said:

The biggest pest on this planet is human. We create all those situations.

Almost 9 billion now and counting. Way too much.

Lopbuhri has big problem with monkeys,.....etc.....etc

I see your location is listed as planet earth, but is that where you started from?

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

We are carnivore by nature.. has nothing to do with vermin extermination

You might be, i'm not and people that are should not call themselves animal lovers, they are animal eaters.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, jacko45k said:

I see your location is listed as planet earth, but is that where you started from?

This lifetime I did. Have no clue, if there are any others, have no choice in it, as well.

No one can really tell, where you are from and what you are.

Women who think they are man, man who are thinking they are woman.

Some thinking they are god. You tell me. 

8 hours ago, proton said:

You might be, i'm not and people that are should not call themselves animal lovers, they are animal eaters.

yes..  and some are quite tasty !

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Luuk Chaai said:

yes..  and some are quite tasty !

Some dogs eat poo and think it's tasty, takes all sorts

Edited by proton