Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

It seems like tribalism has led to people being unable to see any choice other than the embodiment of their tribe.

IMO just more evidence of the decline and soon to be end of western civilization.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

My supporters are going to show up by the thousands.

Hold on, the police are holding them back. That is why only 11 per day showed up, on the average.

If Biden and the FEDS weren't preventing my supporters from showing up, there would have been tens of thousands, maybe even many millions! 

After all, they are supporting the greatest man who's ever lived. 

If you are going to post satire you need to indicate it somehow. Some on here might think you are being serious.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Either way, it should be interesting viewing.

It will say a lot about the state of society if both sides' first choice are old, mentally feeble and physically weak. Especially as they seem to really be two sides of the same coin (rich, creepy, corrupt, etc.).

I

I dare say it will be the most watched presidential debate in history, perhaps the single most watched show in tv history.

Who doesn't want to see a couple of geriatric rich guys that should have retired to play golf years ago compete for the position of leader of the free world?

• Thumbs Up 1

“I am. No, I really am. I don’t want him coming in like the State of the Union. He was high as a kite,” the presumptive GOP nominee for president added. 

https://nypost.com/2024/05/18/us-news/trump-demands-drug-test-for-biden-before-first-presidential-debate/

Please pee in the cup Mr Prez, they better have a person making sure he doesn't swap urine.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

“I am. No, I really am. I don’t want him coming in like the State of the Union. He was high as a kite,” the presumptive GOP nominee for president added. 

https://nypost.com/2024/05/18/us-news/trump-demands-drug-test-for-biden-before-first-presidential-debate/

Please pee in the cup Mr Prez, they better have a person making sure he doesn't swap urine.

Yet more of the Trump accusation confession thing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Wrong thread he said, give us the statute that Trumpy violated to bring on felony status.

Ya. Still. Cant

It's been posted repeatedly.

You are doing Groundhog Day trolling, asking the same question over and over.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Because a speech impediment doesn't make you forget where you are or what you were saying, or say things that are completely untrue.

Your man Trump doesn't have a speech impediment, so what's his excuse?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

'Glitched out': Internet erupts as Trump 'blacks out for a beautiful 2 minutes' at event

You can ask Trump's wife "Mercedes" if Trump is getting worse.

Trump pausing at the end of a speech is the same as Biden forgetting what he is saying, where he is, or what is happening around him?  Talk about desperation...  🙄

Swing and a miss.  Next?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

As I said, people love to lie about Trump.  🤷‍♂️

Just ask yourself, "Are these people who are claiming that Tump is showing the early signs of dementia also stating that Biden is showing the sign of established full on dementia?"  If the answer is no, then you have your answer as to whether you can trust them.

Here is the raw video, you can see for yourself.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Here is the raw video, you can see for yourself.

Is that the best you have?  Biased people lying about Trump after Trump mispronounces a couple of words during a speech?  And the previous video, that shows Trump rambling during a speech as he normally does?

The problem you and these people have is that you hate Trump so much that you're completely blinded.  You lie about Trump, then you all pretend that the lies are true because of how much you want them to be.

Someone even says in the video you just linked, that Biden would be able to say that he might be as old as Trump, but he's in better shape cognitively, which simply isn't true.

Have you actually seen what Biden does?  It doesn't compare.  No one needs to lie or pretend when it comes to Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Donald Trump 'not same man he was 4 years ago' as 'demented speech' shows he's 'deteriorating'

What I find interesting about this video, is the fact that you could actually criticise Trump on various things about this speech, but signs of dementia isn't one of them.  This suggests that people who hate Trump, do so to such a level that they aren't actually able to think rationally about him.  This then means that their comments probably make Trump seem more appealing, when, if they were able to think more rationally, they might be able to construct a critique that people could possibly take notice of (although this still might not be enough to counter the bad press that Biden has had).

Edited by BangkokReady
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

Ah yes, the infamous Biden Stutter. Which was never talked about until he began his presidential run in 2020. I guess he was able to control it for his entire political career from Nixon to now, and has just these past few years..... stopped?  Come on, man. It defies logic.  Stuttering doesn't affect memory or cognitive skill.  It also doesn't make you sniff and stroke little girls' hair.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Come on, man. It defies logic.  Stuttering doesn't affect memory or cognitive skill.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is the only rational explanation for why people could possibly make this claim or believe it to be true.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The debate may reveal who has dementia.

It's hilarious this discussion about who has the most dementia. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

I had a terrible stutter as a kid. Man, it was painful and embarrassing. Through the years I learned how to speak and lost it for the most part.  I don't for one moment think Biden's flubs has a thing to do with stuttering. If you listen to biden's early speeches, he didn't stutter. 

And, just for a second let's say joe has a terrible stuttering problem. Then he isn't qualified to be president if he can't convey his thoughts through speech.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

It's been posted repeatedly.

You are doing Groundhog Day trolling, asking the same question over and over.

Well because I am not getting an answer over and over.

But hey, I think your ignorance is self evident by now. Lets see what the statute is next week whenBragg he has to defend a motion to dismiss.

Then when he makes something up, you can too!

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Quick synopsis of the MAGA posts here:

Pre-debate: "Biden has dementia"

Post-debate: "Biden is on drugs".

Quick synopsis of reality:

Pre-debate: "Biden has dementia."

Post-debate: "Oh yeah."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BangkokReady said:

Quick synopsis of reality:

Pre-debate: "Biden has dementia."

Post-debate: "Oh yeah."

And you will be the first to post about Biden being on drugs after the debate.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1