Up Dated: Trump Agrees to Biden's Invite For a Presidential Debate

56 minutes ago, BigBruv said:

Interesting difference in the eyes over 7 days.

What do we think is going on here?

Drugs or something else?

Oh, God, you're right.

For sure, Biden will be drugged for the debate, so Trump won't have a chance.

He should pull out now.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

What I find interesting about this video, is the fact that you could actually criticise Trump on various things about this speech, but signs of dementia isn't one of them.  This suggests that people who hate Trump, do so to such a level that they aren't actually able to think rationally about him.  This then means that their comments probably make Trump seem more appealing, when, if they were able to think more rationally, they might be able to construct a critique that people could possibly take notice of (although this still might not be enough to counter the bad press that Biden has had).

Remember what the D in TDS stands for.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Isn't a Biden supporter lying about Trump the moral equivalent of what Trump has done every day of his life? Lie, fabricate, obfuscate and mislead? 

No. According to Trump haters, Trump has nothing to offer, so why would they need to lie?

The only reason for lying is to make him look bad, which means they don't think he is.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Joe has never lost a debate, why would he miss this one? He did well at the SOTU, so it's not as if he can't perform anymore.

Didn't he use a teleprompter at the SOTU? I'm sure I saw one.

Do you think he can use one in the debates?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I talk like that with friends. None of them have suggested I'm semi senile.

This is the thing, Trump just gets up on the stage and rambles on about whatever he saw on TV last night. Those who hate him would like it to be that he's senile or lying, but really it's just how he talks.

I remember once he said something about seeing a terrorist attack "last night". He meant that he saw it on the news, but people were trying to make out that he was lying about there being a terrorist attack. They're just too keen to get something on him to engage their brains.

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Oh, God, you're right.

For sure, Biden will be drugged for the debate, so Trump won't have a chance.

He should pull out now.

You're obsessed with Biden being on drugs. Do you want him to be on drugs or something?

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

25 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The MAGA will soon change the tune to why Trump will back out aready!

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-playing-chicken-excuse-debates/

"They have to make up a story which is that he's jacked up. It is also becoming the excuse that Donald trump will use, I suspect, to get out of the debates."

I won't say Rawstory is a very liberal site, even though it is. Now, anyone with half a brain with zero bias would say biden at the SOTU looked wired and jacked up. He did, period. Of course the drug test is meaningless and just Trump's way of getting his point across. Like I doubt joe's taking a hit of meth, but for sure he'll be taking a potent vitamin cocktail just before the event. I can't blame him, without it he wouldn't be able to stay focused. Then when he does falter....oh he has a stutter....how dare you say anything about that.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

I won't say Rawstory is a very liberal site, even though it is. Now, anyone with half a brain with zero bias would say biden at the SOTU looked wired and jacked up. He did, period. Of course the drug test is meaningless and just Trump's way of getting his point across. Like I doubt joe's taking a hit of meth, but for sure he'll be taking a potent vitamin cocktail just before the event. I can't blame him, without it he wouldn't be able to stay focused. Then when he does falter....oh he has a stutter....how dare you say anything about that.

My debate prediction:

Biden has a bad night, MAGA says Biden has Alzheimer's.

Biden has a good night, MAGA says Biden is on drugs.

Here's a question for you: is there any scenario you can imagine where Biden wins the debate fair and square?

• Agree 1

'Make America Great Again' Trump recently placed dead last in a Feb 2024 survey of Presidential greatness by historical scholars of political science.  Can you believe it?  A guy that professes to be the epitome of family values and even sells Bibles has ranked last. Yes 45 ranked 45 below the top guy Abraham Lincoln and for the 2nd time.  What were the scholars thinking or maybe they were thinking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Political_Science_Association#:~:text=In 2024%2C Republican Abraham Lincoln,tied with Federalist John Adams.

On 5/20/2024 at 12:40 PM, BangkokReady said:

This is the thing, Trump just gets up on the stage and rambles on about whatever he saw on TV last night. Those who hate him would like it to be that he's senile or lying, but really it's just how he talks.

I remember once he said something about seeing a terrorist attack "last night". He meant that he saw it on the news, but people were trying to make out that he was lying about there being a terrorist attack. They're just too keen to get something on him to engage their brains.

I expect that in the future entire psychology courses will be devoted to TDS and the implications of wide spread mental disorders on a population.

If, as claimed, Trump is a narcissist, all the attention he is getting must make him wet himself with joy.

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, JimmerJJ said:

'Make America Great Again' Trump recently placed dead last in a Feb 2024 survey of Presidential greatness by historical scholars of political science.  Can you believe it?  A guy that professes to be the epitome of family values and even sells Bibles has ranked last. Yes 45 ranked 45 below the top guy Abraham Lincoln and for the 2nd time.  What were the scholars thinking or maybe they were thinking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Political_Science_Association#:~:text=In 2024%2C Republican Abraham Lincoln,tied with Federalist John Adams.

and your point is?