Pattaya terrorised by two fires in the night, locals evacuated

snoop1130

I sure do hope this Brit has a lot of money in the Bank. Good thing no-one was hurt but for sure the smoke damages to personal property and the building will exceed the million they are predicting. It really does not matter how the fire started now. It happening in a farang condo room. That is all the Thai need to know to start filing cases against the man for the fire and smoke damage. 

57 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Seems the only arse on here is you, you have no idea what happened or what caused it, just your normal anti foreigner clap trap, sad little man.

No, I am not anti foreigner at all. I have no problem with the ones who can come to Thailand and respect the country and the people. Also they need to take care of themselves and don´t start fires. Do you think it was just a coincident that it was a foreigners room that the fire came from?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, roo860 said:

So he started the fire? How do you know that? I would leave that to the Fire Investigation people, which you're not part of.

Yeah, let´s do that. Unfortunately we will never hear more about it. Most likely he missed to tuck in his last cigg.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yeah, let´s do that. Unfortunately we will never hear more about it. Most likely he missed to tuck in his last cigg.

How do you know he smoked? Or is that another generalisation of yours? Best you go and get some help to stop your bigoted views, mind you at your age you're probably beyond help.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, roo860 said:

How do you know he smoked? Or is that another generalisation of yours? Best you go and get some help to stop your bigoted views, mind you at your age you're probably beyond help.

And what age am I in? You see, you are assuming a lot too.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

And what age am I in? You see, you are assuming a lot too.

Regardless of your age, you are still a bigoted <deleted>. You would not have been half as vocal on the topic if it hadn't been mentioned that the resident was a Brit. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Keeps said:

Regardless of your age, you are still a bigoted <deleted>. You would not have been half as vocal on the topic if it hadn't been mentioned that the resident was a Brit. 

You are totally right! The reason for that, is they are so visible in all areas of problem. Almost every second day, it´s Brit making headlines, and mostly in a negative way.

23 hours ago, thesetat said:

I sure do hope this Brit has a lot of money in the Bank. Good thing no-one was hurt but for sure the smoke damages to personal property and the building will exceed the million they are predicting. It really does not matter how the fire started now. It happening in a farang condo room. That is all the Thai need to know to start filing cases against the man for the fire and smoke damage. 

Usually a lot damage caused by water as the fire services use copious amounts.