Why you shouldnt carry cash in Thailand

20 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Do you still use IOU's to buy your tinfoil?

You might think different, naive. No problems with that.

About the mail, it is like that, well at least in "my country".

The monitoring systems, only some people from bank know about what are the monitoring triggers for real.

And the LAW of checking is ABOVE privacy law. If you are surprised to find such mail, tell, or you loose.

All is set in law and banks are allowed to cut you out.

But as said, "my country", a fact. A democracy, they say, but looks more and more like "mein Kampf"

This morning red JP Morgan got a fine of 100 million$, as of not checking payments.

Even a long period 2014 to 2021 !

Because they were cooperative, they had a discount of 15 % on the fine. Really !

I wonder what would be the bank's profit on not checking, maybe it is way higher, so profitable despite the first fine.

JP is not the first one who had fine, there are lots of banks who already had fines, because of this.

I ll bet, they sure know what they are doing and maybe having such a first fine is good enough to make billions. 

It is about billions in payments in that period.

So banks are squeezed in that global checking system, but are free to have their own checking systems.

And then by laws can do anything to prove, they are checking. 

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/23/2024 at 12:32 PM, scottiejohn said:

tinfoil?

Use it (cash) or lose it.

CBDC is trialling in Thailand and the 'elite' want it for control.

Already in the EU,  1K Euros is the max they legally allow for cash payments - they want visibility and complete control (

and their cut of all transactions).

CBDCs will enable controllers to remotely enforce rules on 'your' spending / 'money'

But nothing to worry about right?

Right?

From the whorses mouth:

Edited by BigBruv
  • Thanks 1

^^^

Rather than quoting above post can we not morph into Twitter and talk about "they" and "elite" and all variants as in "Control"

Whenever I ask a simple question as to who are "they" there is never an answer forthcoming. Simply never

As for you video of Lagarde the Brits introduced way back in 2002 a £1000 limit for "walking about money" before questions as to origin can be asked

Nobody is "controlling" anything the world is simply moving on.... Tax discs in the UK were removed in recent years and replaced with paying online....is that "control" ??

Course it isnt its simply ease of transaction and making it easy to track unlicenced cars

Same so many other instances. Its not control

• Like 1

What a propagandistic bs article! Dictated by Schwab, Gates, Draghi or maybe Lagarde or Augustin Carstens of the BIZ? Someone who wishes total control on your payment, and block your app when you are politically naughty? Remember the trucker protests in Canada?

Cash is king!!!

I avoid cashless whenever possible. I love to use ATMs to keep the existing. 

Good to see from the replies that more and more people wake up and understand why the so called global "elites" are so keen to abolish cash!

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, Chivas said:

^^^

Rather than quoting above post can we not morph into Twitter and talk about "they" and "elite" and all variants as in "Control"

Whenever I ask a simple question as to who are "they" there is never an answer forthcoming. Simply never

As for you video of Lagarde the Brits introduced way back in 2002 a £1000 limit for "walking about money" before questions as to origin can be asked

Nobody is "controlling" anything the world is simply moving on.... Tax discs in the UK were removed in recent years and replaced with paying online....is that "control" ??

Course it isnt its simply ease of transaction and making it easy to track unlicenced cars

Same so many other instances. Its not control

I know quite well who is behind it. Do some own research! It's not that difficult!

I will not go too deeply into it, because by doing so many activists in the so called "western democracies" got their bank accounts already closed as punishment.

Just a few hints: Check the WEF and its leader Klaus Schwab who to proudly announced in public how he penetrates the cabinets (of the western governments) with his "Young Global Leaders", alumni of his WEF cadre-factory, and that he controls "more than half of the Canadian government, to give an example". Nice, isn't it? Democracy? My ass!

The check who founded the WEF and who is behind it. CFR and Kissinger might give you a hint, but also BlackRock and big finance. Then check who is behind BlackRock, Vanguard and the others, and have look on what the FED really is. Check who controls the ECB and most of the central banks in the world. Do a little bit research in the history of the bankers who took over the FED in 1913. Step by step you will understand more.

Then check what they call Great Reset and New World Order, remove the propaganda from this and deeply think about what this finally will means for the normal people.

And now think a little about why it is so important to abolish cash. Important for THEM.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Chivas said:

They =  The Hierarchy Enslaving You ....simple, government and above them IMF,WEF, WHO  and above them ??

3 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

I know quite well who is behind it. Do some own research! It's not that difficult!

I will not go too deeply into it, because by doing so many activists in the so called "western democracies" got their bank accounts already closed as punishment.

Just a few hints: Check the WEF and its leader Klaus Schwab who to proudly announced in public how he penetrates the cabinets (of the western governments) with his "Young Global Leaders", alumni of his WEF cadre-factory, and that he controls "more than half of the Canadian government, to give an example". Nice, isn't it? Democracy? My ass!

The check who founded the WEF and who is behind it. CFR and Kissinger might give you a hint, but also BlackRock and big finance. Then check who is behind BlackRock, Vanguard and the others, and have look on what the FED really is. Check who controls the ECB and most of the central banks in the world. Do a little bit research in the history of the bankers who took over the FED in 1913. Step by step you will understand more.

Then check what they call Great Reset and New World Order, remove the propaganda from this and deeply think about what this finally will means for the normal people.

And now think a little about why it is so important to abolish cash. Important for THEM.

I give up seriously

Barking mad all you conspiracy whackjobs and thats being ultra ultra ultra polite... Resets... New World Order.... utterly spurious birdbrain nonsense

Twitter is awash with people completely barking mad whether its over "Control" or "Chemtrails or "Vaccines" or "Non existant moon landings" or Yanks blowing up their own twin towers" etc etc etc etc etc etc (literally)

Never ending utter shight 24/7

17 hours ago, johng said:

They =  The Hierarchy Enslaving You ....simple, government and above them IMF,WEF, WHO  and above them ??

Seriously you need to get yourself a life rather than following such spurious utter complete shight

"The Hierarchy Enslaving You"

🤣🤣🤣

Utter utter utter whackjobs and as per the other post thats extremely polite out of deference to Asean

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Chivas said:
17 hours ago, johng said:

Seriously you need to get yourself a life rather than following such spurious utter complete shight

"The Hierarchy Enslaving You"

🤣🤣🤣

Utter utter utter whackjobs and as per the other post thats extremely polite out of deference to Asean

Exactly... and the IMF - Impossible Missions Force isn't even real....   :shock1:  :whistling:  :passifier:

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Exactly... and the IMF - Impossible Missions Force isn't even real....   :shock1:  :whistling:  :passifier:

For some godforsaken reason you've taken my post completely out of context

The International Monetary Fund isnt out to get you or me or anyone else for that matter and nor are all the other organisations named by the original poster I quoted

Edited by Chivas

1 hour ago, Chivas said:
1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

For some godforsaken reason you've taken my post completely out of context

The International Monetary Fund isnt out to get you or me or anyone else for that matter and nor are all the other organisations named by the original poster I quoted

Au contraire Mr Chivas...  we're in alignment on this...

...  my 'deliberate' distortion of the IMF acronym was to point the finger of ridicule at the conspiracists....    

More propaganda to do away with cash. I use cash for any face to face transaction. Cash obviously doesn't work on the internet but it still works for everything else. I don't want o be forced into using any particular way of paying by greedy credit card companies that charge enormous fees. I have an AMEX which I don't use in Thailand, but for travel. And I have a local bank credit card that I use on the internet, at hotels etc.

On 5/22/2024 at 1:12 PM, bob smith said:

Cash is, and always will be, KING.

Gold is a very close second.

You won't go far wrong if your pockets are always full of both.

Trust me.

I know.

bob.

You must be a simpleton. A non cash world is around the corner. The benefit is that it makes corruption more difficult that with cash. Sweden practically eliminated cash transactions and for unknown (to me) reasons they have back tracked slightly. But even your 10 baht transaction at the paper store came to be a wave of the card in Sweden and  I see in Starbucks here, the vast majority of customers seem to order and pay for their wares with cards. 

3 hours ago, retarius said:

More propaganda to do away with cash. I use cash for any face to face transaction. Cash obviously doesn't work on the internet but it still works for everything else. I don't want o be forced into using any particular way of paying by greedy credit card companies that charge enormous fees. I have an AMEX which I don't use in Thailand, but for travel. And I have a local bank credit card that I use on the internet, at hotels etc.

Do you consider paying for fuel, groceries, medication etc all 'face to face' transactions ??

As far as using CreditCards - pandora's box is open, everyone already does use their credit cards... so avoiding the party makes no difference unless everyone were to take the same stance against fees.

When we use our CreditCard we only use it when there is no additional charge - i.e. school fees, supermarket, fuel, all day to day stuff....  the Points Add up and we use the points for flights... 

3 of us flying to Japan, return each year - seems like decent deal for using a credit card instead of paying cash.

On 5/26/2024 at 1:33 PM, Chivas said:

No doubt you will own nothing and be very happy about it 

in your 15 minute city and eating the bugs.

Once "they" have you in the CBDC panopticon  which you think is the bees knees, best thing since sliced bread,the dogs ***locks   so simple  so convenient...yes convenient for "them"

(its the end of freedom yes the little that we still do have  the end of it)

"They" will know exactly where every penny you earn and spend goes, monitored, regulated, controlled 

hey Chivas  sorry you bought too much meat this week already computer says no you can't have any more till next month due to climate change and/or Co2 emissions..  but is so convenient I can use my black mirror device to pay  duhh

On 5/25/2024 at 9:50 PM, Chivas said:

Yanks blowing up their own twin towers"

Putin blowing up his own gas pipeline ??? 

Also there where 3 towers that collapsed into their own footprint on 9/11 one of which was not hit by an aircraft.  "whackjobs"

On 5/26/2024 at 3:33 PM, retarius said:

A non cash world is around the corner. The benefit is that it makes corruption more difficult that with cash

A very frightening thought and maybe why Sweden have done a bit of a backtrack to keep the cash option  all digital and especially Central Bank Digital  is the slippery slope towards enslavement.

HSBC shines spotlight on chilling reality of financial abuse with ...