Ireland, Norway, & Spain to Recognize Palestinian State Amid Ongoing Israel-Hamas Conflict

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Wobblybob said:

I don't converse with posters that try to derail threads and refuse to give links to their lies. Bye! 

You made the claim. It's incumbent upon you to provide the link to a credible source. Most likely, this is just a ploy by you to avoid having to back up a claim for which there is no credible evidence.

Edited by placeholder
  • Confused 1

Just now, placeholder said:

You made the claim. It's incumbent upon you to provide the link to a credible source. 

What part of "bye" don't you understand, I am not prepared to listen to your waffle, you can go on for pages arguing the same inane nonsense! 

Just now, Wobblybob said:

What part of "bye" don't you understand, I am not prepared to listen to your waffle, you can go on for pages arguing the same inane nonsense! 

This comes from the landing page of World News. What part of this don't you understand:  "Any alleged factual claims must be supported by a valid link to an approved credible source."

Once again here's your claim:

"Last time of checking over 80% of the Palestinians were resolutely behind Hamas and it indeed went higher after 7/10!"

Pllease share with us the link that leads to evidence that shows support for Hamas was over 80% before Oct 7, 2023.

Israeli Government Spokesman

On the announcements by Ireland,
Norway and Spain, the Prime Minister said:

“The intention of several European countries to recognize a Palestinian state is a reward for terrorism.

80% of the Palestinians in Judea and Samaria supported the terrible massacre of October 7th. This evil cannot be given a state."

Now, let's delve a little deeper into this.
Other than the October 7th massacre,
what exactly has changed in the Palestinian Authority to warrant this prize?

They continue with their policy of pay for slay. 

They continue to educate their children to hate.

They still haven't held an election in 19 years.

But it's worse than that.

Fatah terrorists proudly participated in the October 7th massacre.

The Palestinian Authority has not condemned the October 7th massacre.
So what is this Palestinian state that you recognized?

It is simply a public declaration that spits in the face of the Israeli people while we fight a war for our very survival against the genocidal forces that surround us.

After we witnessed the unthinkable atrocities of October 7th, after thousands of missiles and drones were shot at Israel from Gaza, Lebanon, Iraq, Syria and Iran.

Will putting placing an Iranian puppet state on the strategic hills of Judea and Samaria,
towering over 70% of Israel's population,
within eyeshot of the IDF headquarters and Ben Gurion airport,make Israelis safer?

The Jewish people just experienced the worst attack since the Holocaust and your response is to advocate for the 9-mile-wide Auschwitz borders?

If Israel has learnt anything in recent months, it is that our children deserve a better, safer future, not the resurrection of old, failed policies created by blindsided backseat drivers abroad. 

A recognition of a Palestinian state does not promote peace.

It perpetuates war.

Any kind of so-called solution for the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that compromises Israel's security does not mean peace.

There will be zero compromise on our security.

https://x.com/AviHyman/status/1793726061479391238

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Wobblybob said:

I don't converse with posters that try to derail threads and refuse to give links to their lies. Bye! 

So looking forward to your link.

"Last time of checking over 80% of the Palestinians were resolutely behind Hamas and it indeed went higher after 7/10!".

• Agree 2

21 minutes ago, stevenl said:

So looking forward to your link.

"Last time of checking over 80% of the Palestinians were resolutely behind Hamas and it indeed went higher after 7/10!".

Hope this helps but somehow I doubt it. 🥴

Over 70 Percent of Palestinians Support Hamas’s October 7 Terror Attack: Poll

Seventy-five percent of Palestinians in the West Bank and 62 percent in Gaza say they are satisfied with Hamas’s role; support for Hamas within the West Bank has dropped by 10 points over the past three months, though it has risen by ten points in Gaza over the same period of time.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/over-70-percent-of-palestinians-support-hamass-october-7-terror-attack-poll/

24 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Hope this helps but somehow I doubt it. 🥴

Over 70 Percent of Palestinians Support Hamas’s October 7 Terror Attack: Poll

Seventy-five percent of Palestinians in the West Bank and 62 percent in Gaza say they are satisfied with Hamas’s role; support for Hamas within the West Bank has dropped by 10 points over the past three months, though it has risen by ten points in Gaza over the same period of time.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/over-70-percent-of-palestinians-support-hamass-october-7-terror-attack-poll/

Thanks for confirming your earlier claim to be not true.

2 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Would you care to elaborate or is your sarcastic post in lieu of an apology?

You claimed "Last time of checking over 80% of the Palestinians were resolutely behind Hamas and it indeed went higher after 7/10".

Your link proves you wrong. No need for elaboration.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, stevenl said:

You claimed "Last time of checking over 80% of the Palestinians were resolutely behind Hamas and it indeed went higher after 7/10".

You are being pedantic, my point was to show that your peaceful loving Palestinians were anything but, and to argue over a few single digit numbers is pathetic at best, but to be expected for a poster that loves to attack other posters instead of offering anything of interest to a thread!

Edited by Wobblybob
  • Agree 1

10 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You are being pedantic, my point was to show that your peaceful loving Palestinians were anything but, and to argue over a few single digit numbers is pathetic at best, but to be expected for a poster that loves to attack other posters instead of offering anything of interest to a thread!

Please show where I said or implied 'peaceful loving Palestinians '.

Calling me pedantic while lying about other posters.  I chose to be a correct pedantic over a liar.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, stevenl said:

Please show where I said or implied 'peaceful loving Palestinians '.

Calling me pedantic while lying about other posters.  I chose to be a correct pedantic over a liar.

You attacked me for calling Palestinians less than innocent, do you honestly believe that is the case and "innocent" Palestinians are no way involved with the destruction of "Israel". They are indoctrinated from birth to kill Jews and if you cannot see that you are more naive than first thought!

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You attacked me for calling Palestinians less than innocent, do you honestly believe that is the case and "innocent" Palestinians are no way involved with the destruction of "Israel". They are indoctrinated from birth to kill Jews and if you cannot see that you are more naive than first thought!

"You attacked me for calling Palestinians less than innocent"

No, I didn't.

Again dishonesty.

• Thumbs Up 1

"You attacked me for calling Palestinians less than innocent"

No, I didn't.

Again dishonesty.

Wasn't me sir, he started it. You don't attack anyone do you, you always offer heaps of interesting news snippets to these threads and last but not least.....you always take defeat with such grace. 🤥

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Wasn't me sir, he started it. You don't attack anyone do you, you always offer heaps of interesting news snippets to these threads and last but not least.....you always take defeat with such grace. 🤥

Or you could have said 'sorry, I was mistaken, I was responding to someone else. You never made the claims I attributed to you'.

Edited by stevenl
  • Thumbs Up 1

Or you could have said 'sorry, I was responding to someone else's.

How long do you intend to keep this bickerfest up for, you asked for a link, I provided that link, the link embarrassed you, now you are in a hole and trying your best to get out, sometimes it is best to admit you are wrong instead of trying to worm your way out of it.

Would you like to get back on topic and tell us all what you think of, as the title of this thread "Ireland, Norway, & Spain to Recognize Palestinian State Amid Ongoing Israel-Hamas Conflict"

Do you think that terrorists should be rewarded for incinerating whole families in their own homes! Or are you only happy when you're bickering?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Hamas senior official Basem Naim: “The recognition of Palestine by Norway, Spain and Ireland is the direct result of our brave resistance”.

Images deleted for brevity. Recommend members re-read the OP. There is no need to quote Hamas misinformation / propaganda. The three countries made no recognition of Hamas "resistance", rather the way forwar5d to be based upon moderation / peace and a two State solution. Personally I believe it is very doubtful a 'two state solution' can be agreed whilst the current political leaders are in power with Hamas and Israel. Nor will the attempt to destroy Hamas militarily bring about lasting peace, as so many have mentioned, including senior US military leaders.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Images deleted for brevity. Recommend members re-read the OP. There is no need to quote Hamas misinformation / propaganda. The three countries made no recognition of Hamas "resistance", rather the way forwar5d to be based upon moderation / peace and a two State solution. Personally I believe it is very doubtful a 'two state solution' can be agreed whilst the current political leaders are in power with Hamas and Israel. Nor will the attempt to destroy Hamas militarily bring about lasting peace, as so many have mentioned, including senior US military leaders.

Why would you rather the truth was hidden? 

Palestinian terror group Hamas welcomes a decision by Ireland, Norway and Spain to recognize a Palestinian state as an “important step” and urged other countries to follow suit.

British Foreign Secretary David Cameron said London will not recognize a Palestinian state while Hamas remains in Gaza

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

A question posed by someone who is posting images of only one side of the continuing obscenity of this war.

Images of suffering that have become the centerpiece of Israeli and pro-Israeli propaganda for the continuing use of force and the justification for the continuing killing of civilians and destruction of civilian neighborhoods and infrastructure.

Away with you and your ‘one sided’ truth.

Away with you and your ‘one sided’ truth.

What? You missed my first post then, the truth remains the same:

Well I agree with Salman Rushdie

"Rushdie has long been a proponent of Palestinian statehood but is wary of the consequences of a Hamas-led government. "But if there were a Palestinian state now, it would be run by Hamas, and we would have a Taliban-like state. A satellite state of Iran. Is this what the progressive movements of the Western Left want to create?" he asked."

In addition giving statehood when there are still hostages being held and possibly sexually abused is a disgusting act. The only way this will work (if ever) is after the conflict is over and there are negotiations with the two sides, Israel and Palestine officials. 

The images are the truth, the Hamas statements are the truth. Ireland, Spain and Norway are recognizing Palestine as a state while Hamas who is still the official governing body of Gaza is holding hostages, the truth. 

Edited by Bkk Brian

On 5/25/2024 at 9:38 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m sure you aren’t responsible and would not accept being held responsible for heinous crimes committed by people who share your nationality.

Ireland, Spain and Norway are recognising a Palestinian state headed by Hamas. This means that the Oct 7th atrocities were carried out by the State of Palestine, in the eyes of the Irish, Spanish and Norwegian governments. 

Bunch of leftie idiots who act without engaging their brains, just like Queers for Palestine. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Ireland, Spain and Norway are recognising a Palestinian state headed by Hamas. This means that the Oct 7th atrocities were carried out by the State of Palestine, in the eyes of the Irish, Spanish and Norwegian governments. 

Bunch of leftie idiots who act without engaging their brains, just like Queers for Palestine. 

Just the usual mindless virtue signalling. Costs them nothing to do, certainly costs them no mental work in thinking about what exactly they are promoting. But none of that is important as long as they Look Concerned and try to Do The Right Thing.

Tossers.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, stevenl said:

But the figure is over 70 % .

Whether its over 70 % or over 80 % doesn't really make much difference .

OK, the large majority of Palestinians support Hamas .

If there was an election, Hamas would win a landslide victory 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But the figure is over 70 % .

Whether its over 70 % or over 80 % doesn't really make much difference .

OK, the large majority of Palestinians support Hamas .

If there was an election, Hamas would win a landslide victory 

And another defending lies because they suit.

• Confused 1

And another defending lies because they suit.

Are you saying that because over 70 % of Palestinians support Hamas instead of over 80 %, that means the majority of Palestinians don't support Hamas ?

You do seem to be looking for a get out clause to show that Hamas don't have popular support in Gaza , trying to give a false narrative that Palestinians dont support Hamas 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you saying that because over 70 % of Palestinians support Hamas instead of over 80 %, that means the majority of Palestinians don't support Hamas ?

You do seem to be looking for a get out clause to show that Hamas don't have popular support in Gaza , trying to give a false narrative that Palestinians dont support Hamas 

If you where a palestinian? Where would you had been? 

In Europe smoking cigars and complain about Hamas? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

Hamas is a viscous terrorist organization  that has suspended democracy in Gaza and hence only representing its own twisted ideology.

The obscene terrorist struck of 7/10 was planned and executed by Hamas.

The ‘State of Palestine’ does not yet exist and Hamas has no legitimate claim to represent the people of Gaza.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1