Record sea temperatures devastate coral reefs and marine life

On 5/28/2024 at 2:42 PM, mortenaa said:

That graph is not based on measurements alone. It's based on modelling. Models that takes Co2 into account. Unfortunately those models do not coincide with actual temperature data.. This is proven over and over again. That's why the graphs are "accidentally" coincide with increased Co2 in the atmosphere (who would believe that!!?). 

The measured USHCN daily temperature data shows a decline in US temperatures since the 1930s.  But before they release it to the public,  they put it thorough a series of adjustments which change it from a cooling trend to a warming trend. You can see that by comparing their numbers from 20 years ago, to current numbers. They are removing the hot years around 1930's. 

You can download the numbers here:
http://www.john-daly.com/usatemps.006

The original data has been deleted from the GISS web site..

Are you suggesting that every national weather agency in the world is publishing fake data?

Or just NOAA?

How deep in the rabbit hole are you?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2024 at 12:26 AM, Danderman123 said:

Are you suggesting that every national weather agency in the world is publishing fake data?

Or just NOAA?

How deep in the rabbit hole are you?

Im not sure why I waste my time trying to make you understand. But with basic data skills, you can also do the same research as I have been doing since the early 2000's. You can compare graphs published in the past with never ones. Data tampering and fraud. The models is another story. 

https://issues.org/climate-change-scenarios-lost-touch-reality-pielke-ritchie/

https://rogerpielkejr.substack.com/p/climate-science-is-about-to-make

There is still so much we don't understand about the climate. If you talk to a real scientist, he will be open about this. Cloud formation, energy-movement. Why would certain winters in the arctic be 5-6 degrees c warmer than others, with NO sunshine? Is it because of CO2? Where does the heat comes from? What does models say? How does rainclouds form if there is no heat? Before we can answer all these questions, we can't accurately model the climate.

The US has the best temperature records of any country on the planet. During the 1930's, we had real climate refugees moving away from the big "dustbowl". Number of hot days in the US has declined drastically since then. You can look it yourself. Then you can ask yourself, is it really warmer now?

Everyone with half-a-brain understand that CO2 is not causing a climate catastrophe. It's actually greening the planet. All living things are thriving when CO2 levels are increasing. 

Then there is the ridiculous scare mongering: 

Edited by mortenaa
added lnk
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mortenaa said:

Im not sure why I waste my time trying to make you understand. But with basic data skills, you can also do the same research as I have been doing since the early 2000's. You can compare graphs published in the past with never ones. Data tampering and fraud. The models is another story. 

https://issues.org/climate-change-scenarios-lost-touch-reality-pielke-ritchie/

https://rogerpielkejr.substack.com/p/climate-science-is-about-to-make

There is still so much we don't understand about the climate. If you talk to a real scientist, he will be open about this. Cloud formation, energy-movement. Why would certain winters in the arctic be 5-6 degrees c warmer than others, with NO sunshine? Is it because of CO2? Where does the heat comes from? What does models say? How does rainclouds form if there is no heat? Before we can answer all these questions, we can't accurately model the climate.

The US has the best temperature records of any country on the planet. During the 1930's, we had real climate refugees moving away from the big "dustbowl". Number of hot days in the US has declined drastically since then. You can look it yourself. Then you can ask yourself, is it really warmer now?

Everyone with half-a-brain understand that CO2 is not causing a climate catastrophe. It's actually greening the planet. All living things are thriving when CO2 levels are increasing. 

Then there is the ridiculous scare mongering: 

From your link:

"we emphasize explicitly and unequivocally that human-caused climate change is real, that it poses significant risks to society and the environment, and that various policy responses in the form of mitigation and adaptation are necessary and make good sense."

Do you agree?

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

From your link:

"we emphasize explicitly and unequivocally that human-caused climate change is real, that it poses significant risks to society and the environment, and that various policy responses in the form of mitigation and adaptation are necessary and make good sense."

Do you agree?

Climate change is real, it's always been changing, and it always will whether Americans drive sports cars or cows fart ...

Edited by mortenaa

4 hours ago, mortenaa said:

Climate change is real, it's always been changing, and it always will whether Americans drive sports cars or cows fart ...

You misread.

Your linked paper stated that human caused climate change is real.

Do you disagree?

9 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

You misread.

Your linked paper stated that human caused climate change is real.

Do you disagree?

Doesn't matter what I believe. The science on the other hand does not believe it, as we don't understand basic principles of earths climate. MIT just did a discovery that actually might help us with that. Until then, if ever, we are left with guessing. 

4 hours ago, mortenaa said:

Doesn't matter what I believe. The science on the other hand does not believe it, as we don't understand basic principles of earths climate. MIT just did a discovery that actually might help us with that. Until then, if ever, we are left with guessing. 

You don't understand that the scientific consensus is that human produced pollutants are warming the planet.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't understand that the scientific consensus is that human produced pollutants are warming the planet.

Hahaha. Just that word scientific consensus. That's politics, not science. There is no such thing as consensus. The science isn't settled. Its literally impossible, since not a single person on this planet even understand how the heat transfers to the arctics. 
You would think, that if someone, with an average IQ or better, would stop and think that John Clauser is a PhD in physics and a Nobel Prize winner in physics, and if he has his doubts, then maybe I should have doubts too? 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2023/11/16/john-clauser-nobel-climate-denial/

http://www.petitionproject.org/

https://co2coalition.org/2021/10/31/97-consensus-what-consensus/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2024 at 3:11 PM, Danderman123 said:

You are really suggesting that it's okay if coral dies off now, as long as there is a little bit left that may rejuvenate in 1,000 years?

Coral renews all the time. Guy in story wants money.

2 hours ago, susanlea said:

Coral renews all the time. Guy in story wants money.

I don't know enough about coral reef to give you an answer. You could be right, I don't know.

We will see in a few years.

Just now, Danderman123 said:

I don't know enough about coral reef to give you an answer. You could be right, I don't know.

We will see in a few years.

A lot of bleaching was due to chemical run off and shipping. Nothing to do with warming. Coral reefs die in cold water. Media lied about this for decades.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

A lot of bleaching was due to chemical run off and shipping. Nothing to do with warming. Coral reefs die in cold water. Media lied about this for decades.

I don't profess to be an expert on coral bleaching, nor do I have time to do the research.

I'm sure you have access to scientific papers that inform you of your position.