First Group of Ukrainian Pilots Completes F-16 Training in the U.S.

53 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Nobody has stolen more money in the history of the world than your Dear Leader Putin.

Putin is no angel, but the West is not giving him BILLIONS in return for a proxy war. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Yes, I didn't bring up the 1980s RUSSIA war there, did I? You are the one deflecting as normal.  Yes, Trump wanted the USA out of this stupid war - there were NO WARS UNDER TRUMP, unlike your guys. I don't even like Trump but I prefer him to dementia Biden and his crackhead son.

Ooooh, so you're into extended family now to bolster your Red BS...........🤭

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, transam said:

Ooooh, so you're into extended family now to bolster your Red BS...........🤭

Not unlike your wokies attacking family - at least they didn't have relations with their dead brother's wife - or do you think that's ok?  turned her into a crackhead, too - thankfully, she's ok now.  🤪

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

Research - it can be your friend  😀

I would not research anything to do with a supporter of Russian aggression, you...😬

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Aw Trans... and to think I voted for you once in the TVF poll!  keep heading towards your 100k posts - over eight years that's over 10,000 a year - I liked some of them years ago but you seem to have gone bananas.

Wrong, over near 18 years, at least I can count..........:intheclub:

• Agree 2

17 hours ago, transam said:

Sadly, that’s about all you can do. One up for the good old English comprehensive education…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gweiloman said:

Sadly, that’s about all you can do. One up for the good old English comprehensive education…

Looking to get buried again, I see..............😂 

10 minutes ago, transam said:

Looking to get buried again, I see..............😂 

You’re always threatening to bury people but all I see is people burying YOU.

IMG_2451.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

You’re always threatening to bury people but all I see is people burying YOU.

IMG_2451.jpeg

Ooooh no you don't, keep it up, I will be here....Will teach you not to tell lies on here about me......😝

• Haha 1

On 6/13/2024 at 4:57 PM, billd766 said:

I am awake and have been since 6am.

YOU are the one that brought the USA and Afghanistan into the topic. Instead of blaming the USA, do a search to find out who pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan and set the time limits. Who negotiated with the Taliban and did NOT bother to talk to the elected Afghan government, but it wasn't President Biden. Try his predecessor for size and you will be much closer.

Withdrawal happened on Biden's watch so the buck stops with him. Keep deflecting though, I'm sure some will believe it was the other guy.

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, transam said:

Ah sorry only 5000 a year 400 a month - my mistake - carry on!  ✍️

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

Try doing a search for yourself as many people do. As I usually do I have provided a link and an excerpt but the whole item is 12 pages long and this is just the first page to give you an idea.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/US-Withdrawal-from-Afghanistan.pdf

When he came into office, President Biden believed the right thing for the country was
to end the longest war in American history and bring American troops home. As he laid
out to the American people, after twenty years, the United States had accomplished its
mission in Afghanistan: to remove from the battlefield the terrorists who attacked the
United States on 9/11, including Osama bin Laden, and degrade the terrorist threat to
the United States. Over two decades, the United States had also—along with our
NATO allies and partners—spent hundreds of billions of dollars training and equipping
the Afghan National Defense and Security Forces (ANDSF) and supporting successive
Afghan governments. At the outset, America’s goal was never to nation-build. But,
over time, this is what America drifted into doing. Two decades after the war had
started, America had become bogged down in a war in Afghanistan with unclear
objectives and no end in sight and was underinvesting in today’s and tomorrow’s
national security challenges.

President Biden’s choices for how to execute a withdrawal from Afghanistan were
severely constrained by conditions created by his predecessor. When President Trump
took office in 2017, there were more than 10,000 troops in Afghanistan. Eighteen
months later, after introducing more than 3,000 additional troops just to maintain the
stalemate, President Trump ordered direct talks with the Taliban without consulting with
our allies and partners or allowing the Afghan government at the negotiating table. In
September 2019, President Trump emboldened the Taliban by publicly considering inviting them to Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11. In February 2020, the United States and the Taliban reached a deal, known as the Doha Agreement, under which the United States agreed to withdraw all U.S. forces from Afghanistan by May 2021. In return, the Taliban agreed to participate in a peace process and refrain from attacking U.S. troops and threatening Afghanistan’s major cities—but only as long as the United States remained committed to withdraw by the agreement’s deadline. As part of the deal, President Trump also pressured the Afghan government to release 5,000 Taliban fighters from prison, including senior war commanders, without securing the release of the only American hostage known to be held by the Taliban.

Over his last 11 months in office, President Trump ordered a series of drawdowns of
U.S. troops. By June 2020, President Trump reduced U.S. troops in Afghanistan to
8,600. In September 2020, he directed a further draw down to 4,500. A month later,
President Trump tweeted, to the surprise of military advisors, that the remaining U.S.
troops in Afghanistan should be “home by Christmas!” On September 28, 2021,
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Milley testified that, on November 11, he had
received an unclassified signed order directing the U.S. military to withdraw all forces
from Afghanistan no later than January 15, 2021. One week later, that order was
rescinded and replaced with one to draw down to 2,500 troops by the same date.
During the transition from the Trump Administration to the Biden Administration, the outgoing Administration provided no plans for how to conduct the final withdrawal or to evacuate Americans and Afghan allies. Indeed, there were no such plans in place
when President Biden came into office, even with the agreed upon full withdrawal just
over three months away.

There are another 11 pages in the link.

Are you quoting the White House? must be true! 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/13/2024 at 10:59 AM, Danderman123 said:

If Russia were to attack eastern Poland, the war would end very quickly.

I think you mean the world would end very quickly.  I think WW3 is a very real danger brought about by USA Hegemony - STOP interfering in other people's business - simple, right? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I think you mean the world would end very quickly.  I think WW3 is a very real danger brought about by USA Hegemony - STOP interfering in other people's business - simple, right? 

You posted that in the context of Russia attacking Poland.

Irony is lost on you.

Talk to me about how Russia invading Ukraine isn't "interfering in other people's business".

BTW, there are consequences of Russia attacking Poland that don't lead to WW3 and Putin's death. But extreme unpleasantness for Russia.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1