Reasonable priced and correct working dentist in Pattaya

Hi I'm in need of a partial or full denture for my upper jaw.I googled and rates are from 7000 -20000 for  a full denture upper jaw.

No idea why the price difference.Does anyone has good experience with a dentist in Pattaya who also gives you a correct bill?

The search function here is not really helpful,if  I  search for Pattaya dentist all kind of posts come up except Pattaya dentists.

5 minutes ago, Olmate said:

Klang near soi 10, nth side, small shop but honest, said I dont need new dentures but quotes 7k,upndown.your welcome

Screenshot_20240528-072839.jpg

• Like 1

I have found the decent dentists in bangkok are putting up quite the fee increases. It’s not like we’re in the west idk where they get this idea they can almost double their prices in a year. And many of them have super annoying fees. Basically just stealing money fees. I can’t even remember what they are like a sterilization fee something or other bs. I think I’m gonna just start doing my cleanings at a less foreign oriented place. How hard can a cleaning be a monkey could do it, pun intended 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Here's my sincerest recommendation: Dental Smile clinic, Pattaya Tai and 3rd Road crossing:
https://maps.app.goo.gl/rGV7U2aVQTN1goiU8
Had some really huge problems with teeth neglected for many many years (sheer stupidity), and Dr. Oi saved it all. No attempts to talk me into unnecessary procedures (quite the opposite - I came with the attitude of "let's extract and make implants here and there" and she told me "don't be stupid, we'll save them all"), brilliant (and I mean it) work - 11 crowns, numerous canal cleanings and small repairs, and - my mouth feels great years and years since.
All for nearly half the price of Bangkok Hospital Pattaya.

Edited by GaryPustynskiy

I’ve been using Dr P at his clinic for years.

State of the art facilities, roomy exam room compared to some coffin size rooms.

He is USA educated and practiced many years in America.

Perfect English and explains procedures thoroughly while showing you the issues from the X-ray screen.

Highly recommend.  Probably not the cheapest in Pattaya but still reasonable compared to the west.

IMG_2232.jpeg

• Thanks 1