British Expat Arrested For Punching and Killing Russian Man

webfact

isn't it acting in defence if someone sexually assault you, you punch them to defend and if they die its unfortunate but you should not go jail because it was defence, what you supposed to do if someone does it? Let them rape you or ur wife? 

On 5/28/2024 at 6:45 AM, Ironmike said:

There's nothing wrong with a man defending his wife's honor, speaking of honor why wasn't the Russian guy back home fighting for his boy Putin but instead he was here hiding like the coward he was,, why is this a big deal there are many cases here now about drunken Russians driving and killing people here's a cctv clip of one drunken Russian women that murdered two kids in Phuket and nothing was done about this. 

nothing was done? bet she in jail now

20 minutes ago, Pattaya420 said:

isn't it acting in defence if someone sexually assault you, you punch them to defend and if they die its unfortunate but you should not go jail because it was defenc

I doubt the Ruskie sexually assualted the Brittle !!

On 5/28/2024 at 12:10 PM, AlexRich said:

Oh, that’s all right then? Just have a chat and a coffee with a persistent sex pest. That’ll sort it out.

The article is not clear on what exactly he did but “sexual advances” covers a multitude of sins, you’ve chosen to write it off as a minor matter, but advances suggest more than a chat on What’s App. He didn’t get lamped for nothing.

Hm,...I rest my case !!!

On 5/29/2024 at 7:19 AM, Paris333 said:

The British civilians is guilty because he hit the other man realizing that he was hit badly and abandoned him.

Afterwards he arrested by Royal Thai Police at his house in another place.

He didnt stay at the scene to help the injured victim when he saw his head was seriously bleending or to call for a help.

He will claim that "I was drunk and couldn understant the serious situation" of the victim but if investigator find that afterwards he drive a car or motorcycle to go at his house then things are changed and the situation is worsent for him.

I generally avoid to join or to stay with Britains -Italians -Turkish with women because they drink or shouted and in 80% of the cases the current situation will be worsened.

Another preventive mesaure for any dispute is to calm the others and mainly to keep yourself in a safety distance 1 meter furthermore if othes are trying shouting to approach you first pay attention at their hands if they hold a knife or bottle etc and be on alert rapidly to avoid them or to hit them there are many technics....

Sounds like you need a gun for protection, from the places you visit