Condo-titled 'house' are here

Having only seen smaller projects in the past where a building on land was titled as condo, with connected common property like a pool and underground carpark

this is the first time that I saw a major developer got a semi-detached/terraced housing under condo title, meaning foreigner quota must be available, 

this development seem to use the common carpark as grounds to classify this as a condo

granted this project looks a bit low rent and I wouldn't want to sit on my 'balcony' across from the minimum wage Thai that would be hosting the block party next door or across, plus all the washing that will be hanging in the 'hallway'  looks only half a step up from government housing

what would make this work on a higher end? a golf course or a park being the common area? 

spacer.png

spacer.png

https://www.pruksa.com/baan-greenhaus/ransitstation-workpoint?utm_medium=paidsearch&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=h-pv-031-4-hrlt-search-cpa-text&utm_content=apr-dec24-blank&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwgdayBhBQEiwAXhMxtvJi7dydwsZ79qcqJXrZf-dT7gPDMhOyOxcgQlsZYt57xvtIeprM8RoCUJMQAvD_BwE&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTAAAR3DEAz0s1XxUksXJR-bc1tkFXcZ3w4T2ZAA361m7Dxo3ljkb-yidaATugw_aem_AbWRBRtvu4nh8HAvYiOWTjwUUah5Gm-4e-dRTKGsQzq4tSOVOp-2whFtEEZZpdZPY9RmzPcxy9NnqpvNtbVrdVqE

Would you americans call this Strata-titled? 

As far as I know there are things like that with a couple of villas all in one compound. I don't think it's called condominium but as far as I know foreigners can buy it like condominiums.