Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

10 hours ago, Presto said:

I'm looking at this as a non-American. I think far too much grandeur and prestige has been offered to the presidency than rationally is necessary. It's like Americans are/were longing for a monarch.

I compare it but probably mostly wrongly, to the 'imperial presidency' of Francois Mitterrand. I believe the French have redressed that, and putting a convicted former president behind bars would be a step in the right direction for America. Just my opinion.

By the way, I'm convinced that Biden, if still president when the serious federal cases result in convictions and jail time, will pardon Trump.

Im American,Pardon Trump,it will Never happen!

The left painted Trump as Hitler!That being said ,

Go catch a Youtube Megyn Kelly podcast on the  dem attempts in New York show trial.

You’ll get a good idea at whats coming  in a non violent fashion!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Did the court find Trump guilty of "falsifying business records to influence the 2016 presidential campaign"?   Does it actually mention influencing the 2016 election as being a crime of which he was found guilty?

As far as I understand (I have no law degree), it's not a crime as long as the related expense is declared as campaign expense.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, Presto said:

I shouldn't do it, but here's my prediction for the November elections.

74 million American adults voted for Trump in 2020. Not many will have changed their minds.

Voter turnout was 66% in 2020, but will be much lower this year. And that will hurt Biden more, especially because of his abhorrent Israel Palestine policies, and voters staying home or voting blank in battleground states. The archaic electoral college, that Biden has never even attempted to change of course, will do the rest.

Predictions are difficult, especially with regard to the future.

Its congress responsibility to change laws  ,not bidens. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, riclag said:

Im American,Pardon Trump,it will Never happen!

The left painted Trump as Hitler!That being said ,

Go catch a Youtube Megyn Kelly podcast on the  dem attempts in New York show trial.

You’ll get a good idea at whats coming  in a non violent fashion!

Why do you think Biden will never pardon Trump? Biden is a lifelong career politician that whatever happens believes in bipartisanship and healing the country.

And his promises mean zilch. Remember Biden promised, on the campaign trail, to turn Saudi Arabia into a pariah state? 

We all know how that worked out. The fist bump, begging for lower oil prices, and granting MBS immunity.

That's simply who Biden is.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, riclag said:

Its congress responsibility to change laws  ,not bidens. 

While Biden was in Congress, which is basically most of his life.

Besides, presidents are not powerless in influencing lawmakers. You can't have it both ways, Biden bragging about his achievements, like the Infrastructure bill or that bill about the chips industry, and then suddenly he is powerless for the laws he didn't manage to get through Congress. Like any serious voting rights bill.

Edited by Presto
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, candide said:

He did! 😀

It just highlights the ridiculous character of the fantasy that Black voters are identifying with Trump because he's been convicted!

“He did”

So why are you asking a question you already know the answer to? 

BTW,

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-aint-black-chicago-voters-blast-democrats-say-trump-better-fit-white-house

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trumps-surge-polls-black-voters-stuns-cnn-analyst-truly-historic

After all these years they have decided to get off the Democratic Plantation, rightfully so.

Edited by stats
trolling comment removed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Presto said:

Why do you think Biden will never pardon Trump? Biden is a lifelong career politician that whatever happens believes in bipartisanship and healing the country.

And his promises mean zilch. Remember Biden promised, on the campaign trail, to turn Saudi Arabia into a pariah state? 

We all know how that worked out. The fist bump, begging for lower oil prices, and granting MBS immunity.

That's simply who Biden is.

Biden has achieved absolutely nothing in his 60 years in the beltway swamp.

And his Corvette has leaked oil all over the classified documents he hid under it.

But he has his “get out of jail card “ issued to him by the DOJ.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Did the court find Trump guilty of "falsifying business records to influence the 2016 presidential campaign"?   Does it actually mention influencing the 2016 election as being a crime of which he was found guilty?

Not hard to connect the dots.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Yes, my comment regarding the case being overturned is, very obviously, speculation, but it will happenbut the rest of your comment is wrong... 

Civil cases are not convictions.

Trump was not convicted of anything in his Foundation case, he was just ordered to pay restitution. 

He has not been convicted of bank fraud.

He has not been convicted of insurance fraud.

Thanks for catching that sneaky word play Lou!

If its said enough the sheeple will believe it!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

“He did”

So why are you asking a question you already know the answer to? 

BTW,

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-aint-black-chicago-voters-blast-democrats-say-trump-better-fit-white-house

https://www.foxnews.com/media/trumps-surge-polls-black-voters-stuns-cnn-analyst-truly-historic

After all these years they have decided to get off the Democratic Plantation, rightfully so.

Sure! According to Fox News! 😉

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, candide said:

Sure! According to Fox News! 😉

And your proof to the links to prove mine are not accurate?

And why you ask a question that you already had an answer to?

Edited by stats
trolling comment removed
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, riclag said:

Im lovin your take on Lawfare!

The left doesn’t see democracy working for anybody but their guy.

When democracy comes around and appeals the Dem conviction , you’ll see many moon howler’s. 

And as usual, you will accept the appeal verdict only if it's in favor of Trump. 

How many times have we read that " you will see" from you, and you never accepted the outcome. You will see the Kraken and other B.S., you will see the IG investigation, you will see the Durham investigation. You never accept the outcome when you don't like the outcome! 😀

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, candide said:

He did! 😀

It just highlights the ridiculous character of the fantasy that Black voters are identifying with Trump because he's been convicted!

So why are you asking the forum?

• Love It 1