Trump found guilty of 34 counts of falsifying business records

webfact

6 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

An alpha male has respect of his peers. He has respect only amongst those who don't seem to understand politics and economics and rely on his bluster to feel good about their place in the world.

The two things Trump has as a weapon is inflation and the border.

He caused a significant part of inflation, as did most politicians around the world, through profligate spending during covid. Biden has had a tricky but successful path to have a booming economy with a reduction in inflation - though the everyday person still sees prices go up and feel others benefit from the good economy even though jobs are plentiful.

The border is a problem though Biden finally woke up and offered to implement Republican policy but Trump scarpered that. Most of his followers probably don't know or will accept Trumps word that the policy was no good even though backed by his own party. 

If Biden can effectively communicate on these two topics it will help but his communication isn't the best. 

Biden can't communicate his way out of the actual results of his policies. If it's about economy, which seems to be the most important issue for Americans, there's no escaping that there's still a gap between accumulated inflation and accumulated wage growth. Besides that people don't check statistics, they go shopping, and that leaves them with an actual experience.

4 minutes ago, Presto said:

Biden can't communicate his way out of the actual results of his policies. If it's about economy, which seems to be the most important issue for Americans, there's no escaping that there's still a gap between accumulated inflation and accumulated wage growth. Besides that people don't check statistics, they go shopping, and that leaves them with an actual experience.

You are probably right about the way people are looking at it.

However, high inflation, high oil prices, and high interest rates are a global phenomenon affecting all countries and don't particularly derive from Biden's policies. The main difference is that, with similar inflation level than other developped countries, the U.S. has enjoyed much higher GDP growth than other developped countries.

But you are right, it's a hard sell for Biden.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, candide said:

You are probably right about the way people are looking at it.

However, high inflation, high oil prices, and high interest rates are a global phenomenon affecting all countries and don't particularly derive from Biden's policies. The main difference is that, with similar inflation level than other developped countries, the U.S. has enjoyed much higher GDP growth than other developped countries.

But you are right, it's a hard sell for Biden.

Most Americans don't have a clue about what's going on in other countries. They look at the gas price when they're filling up the car, and think, because that's what they're told every day, that's very expensive! While gas in America is a lot cheaper than in Western Europe. Americans start whining about it, Europeans don't.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Presto said:

Most Americans don't have a clue about what's going on in other countries. They look at the gas price when they're filling up the car, and think, because that's what they're told every day, that's very expensive! While gas in America is a lot cheaper than in Western Europe. Americans start whining about it, Europeans don't.

Well, they are whining too, even if it's to a lesser extent.

I guess all incumbent governments are under pressure because of inflation and it will likely impact next elections in different countries.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, candide said:

Only pathetic MAGA fans need an Alpha male, which Trump certainly isn't. Big gob and actually a coward, as most people with a big gob.

MAGA cult: Beta males worshipping a fake Alpha male.

How original.  I must of inspired you.

Gob?  Is that French?  For a pen—?

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Gob?  Is that French?  For a pen-?

No, stylo is French for pen, English flag is white with a red cross and press check is not a term used with revolvers.........🤣

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

I guess you haven’t heard yet.

Electoral votes win the election.  

Are you another “Masters Degree “. holder?

Quite a few claim that on the forum but their posts tell a different story.

Yes, yours...........😬...........🤫

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

Border controls to start shortly. Finally!

https://apnews.com/article/biden-immigration-executive-order-asylum-border-7cd0b0f28e298036ad1fc6b0c78961e1

Biden prepares an order that would shut down asylum if a daily average of 2,500 migrants arrive

Like closing the barn door after the horses have left.

Little late now but the ELECTION is coming.  He needs to look like he’s actually concerned 

• Confused 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

The bloated bubble butt whining crybaby is a lot of things---included convicted felon---but one thing he absolutely is not is an Alpha Male. He used to run into the White House bunker when even a Code Pink protest showed up on PA Ave, and he wanted whomever leaked that to the press 'executed for treason'.

He's a coward who has to get others to do his dirty work, like attack the US Capitol on 6 January 2021. Now those guys qualify as "suckers and losers"!

Maybe he's the Zeta Male's version of an Alpha Male, just like he's the dumb person's version of intelligent, but Alpha Male?

Noooooooooo!!!!!!!

“Bubble butt”. Lol

Al Bragg and Leticia James butts and guts has him beat by New York mile!

Biden would of cracked and been admitted to the psych ward if he had to endure 1/4 of the rigged charges Trump has been through.

I’m assuming the debates are still on unless Biden comes up with an excuse to bailout.  We’ll see how great Joe is.

Edited by G_Money
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/3/2024 at 6:20 PM, Walker88 said:

The felon always throws a bone to his goobers, so long as he remembers what Roy Cohn taught him. It's like his Mall speech on 6 Jan 2021. He said 'peacefully' 1 time, but 'fight' more than 30 times. He could see his crowd had baseball bats and other weapons. Later, as he watched on TV as his terrorists stormed the Capitol, beat and bear sprayed police, broke windows, erected a gallows, and chanted Hang Mike Pence, he sat idle watching it on TV. Only he had the authority to call the National Guard, and instead he sat and watched for 187 minutes. THAT is proof of intent and obviated that single 'peacefully'. He knew full well what his terrorists would do (terrorist is DirFBI Wray's term), and sat and watched them do it.

Same with "both". Both means two. One side was slavery proponents and Jew haters. Q.E.D.

It's also like his "Stand back and stand down". He knew exactly how his people would take that, and when he called them to DC for the 6th (Tweeting "It'll be WILD"), they knew what he meant.

He knows full well how his supporters will react when he doxxes an opponent or critic. The Coast Guard guy Christopher Hansson, who planned on assassinated everyone from Elizabeth Warren to Joe Scarborough, built a spreadsheet using nicknames like "Pocahontas" (for Warren) and "Low IQ" (for Maxine Waters). Wonder where he got those nicknames?

Right after the felon spoke of religious groups aiding migrants coming to the US, Robert Bowers walked into a synagogue and gunned down 11 people, because that synagogue was part of the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society. Cesar Sayoc sent bombs to a list of people the felon had publicly noted as critics. The felon knows EXACTLY what his words will elicit.

When he forgets to throw a bone, he has his team correct it later, such as the Helsinki "would' to 'wouldn't", or claiming disinfectant was just a joke.

Now he tells us all the migrants are rapists and those just released from jail and even 29,000 Chinese soldiers sneaking in at the southern border. He says the Admin does nothing, hoping everyone will forget he told his butt boy Johnson to quash the Lankford Bill, because the felon needed it as an election issue.

Listen to his bizarre rant, which can be found on YouTube (his presser the day after his felony convictions). He says Biden is going to raise taxes "by 4 times", which means those of us in the highest tax bracket will owe the USG 50% more than our total income. Oh, and Biden---the guy who got the Infrastructure Bill passed that is fixing, inter alia, roads and bridges---is going to take our cars away.

The felon ranting in the 30 minute tirade is not sane. Batsh!t crazy.

i previously sent you links to disprove your 187 minutes claim, seems you ignored them, and persisted in spreading misinformation.

they were on Snopes fact checking website too, not anything like fox.

you believed 'bloodbath' meant bloodbath, so your interpretations of his jan 6th speech has a good serving of <removed> wrapped up in the mix... 

Edited by Rimmer
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Anyone who says that the DOJ has been weaponized in this case is either nuts, a politician licking Trump's boots, or a media outlet trying to make money who fall for it

i wasn't talking to you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

so is Biden. 

Fair call! At least his son served and he never called veterans losers

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/john-kelly-confirms-trump-privately-disparaged-us-service-members-vete-rcna118543

John Kelly confirms Trump privately disparaged U.S. service members and veterans

Trump called fallen soldiers "suckers” and "losers" during his presidency, according to a 2020 report in The Atlantic.

4 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Party. Bwaaaaaaahaha, Hey look Joe some headline writer said there is a independent party okay that's good enough for me I'll go humiliate myself in front of a bunch of Real Americans and claim independents are a party.

And no, I don't respect doubling down on stupid that's  what you guys do constantly

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Party. Bwaaaaaaahaha, Hey look Joe some headline writer said there is a independent party okay that's good enough for me I'll go humiliate myself in front of a bunch of Real Americans and claim independents are a party.

And no, I don't respect doubling down on stupid that's  what you guys do constantly

Your reputation precedes you. Not worth waisting effort responding to your lack of being informed proved over and over here.

Did you say you're leaving? Don't come back!

• Agree 2

54 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Gob?  Is that French?  For a pen—?

UK slang. Sorry, I cannot satisfy everyone! 😃

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, watthong said:

Wow wow wow. More jizz and spit than a Foam Party in Silom.

Nice visual. I doubt many supporters of Donald Trump head to your foam parties in Silom. Not really Trump territory, like drag queen story hours or female sports in Oregon.

I should stand on the corner of Suk Soi 13 with a Maga hat on and count how many dirty looks I get from the dudes holding hands with ladyboys on their way to the short time hotels

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Your reputation precedes you. Not worth waisting effort responding to your lack of being informed proved over and over here.

Did you say you're leaving? Don't come back!

No bro I'm not leaving, I was trying to go to Claifornia but the airline told me it didn't exist

• Confused 1

Trump now raise over $70 million of 'small donations' since convicted, with zero effort ... :cheesy:

Just saw a news-blip, and biden only raised $25 million, at a major event, this week, with two ex-presidents speaking on his behalf ... :cheesy:

• Love It 1
  • Agree 1