Will we see Nuclear Armagedon before 2025?

Will we see Nuclear Armagedon before 2025  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 hours ago, connda said:

Looks like we are about 5 seconds from Midnight on the Nuclear Doomsday Clock, imho.

clocks-metaphorical-tmes-world-events-1697712634.jpg.a0a57e10bd8a64376b3b397dcda5a87f.thumb.jpg.e98abd7176b00bf96c38aa80a629b3c8.jpg

If the US approves long-range missile attacks on the Russian interior, using US, UK, French and other EU service members and contractors to enter the classified, encrypted satellite targeting data into these these country's long-range missiles which they will launch from Ukraine - which is called "giving Ukraine the missiles to fire at Russia," but it isn't Ukraine who fires them, it's NATO members - after the first missile is fired, well then it's the end of humanity as we know it.  We're about there. Personally I don't think we make it to 2025. 

So, if you hear an emergency broadcast that the major nuclear powers have just launched their strategic arsenals, what are you going to do? Well, other than either die within the next hour or more slowly over the next week or so?  I've been here before, in 1962.  My dad was a SAC pilot, I know how close we came then.  And we are even closer now.  Humankind's history has been nothing but war - unending.  Fitting end I say.  The Drona Parva in the Hindu Vedas describe the same in an very ancient past.  Human-monkey's with nukes - how do you expect it to end? If nothing else, man's inhumanity toward man is predictable.  :glare:

Got Bunker?  (of course you don't)

How about selling your condo cheap? I won't take possession until December 31, 2025.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1