What does the average British expat think of Tommy?

5 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

You can't compare England to Scotland on this topic. The demographics are totally different. 

Scotland has a tiny amount of immigration compared to England. 

Which Scottish towns and boroughs have become predominantly Muslim in Scotland? This is what happened in towns like Bradford and Rotherham in England. 

So your defence is - "we allowed ourselves to be overrun so you can't blame us?" 

The only two countries in Europe that allowed this were England and France, chasing the tail end of the post-war industrial boom. They imported vast numbers of foreign labour then a few years later the mills and factories shut down. 

The same thing is being repeated, we are entering the Age of Robot where labour will not be required and we're importing the uneducated in vast numbers. 

21 hours ago, transam said:

How many is many years has he spent in prison...?  🤔

Four prison sentences - assault, fraud, etc. and various other charges. He is not a nice character and a member of Britain's far-right. Amazed you defend him considering your leftist views.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)#:~:text=He has served at least,contravening a court order that

• Haha 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

Four prison sentences - assault, fraud, etc. and various other charges. He is not a nice character and a member of Britain's far-right. Amazed you defend him considering your leftist views.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tommy_Robinson_(activist)#:~:text=He has served at least,contravening a court order that

I asked because I know, and you stated he spent many years in prison, which is BS....

You should not lie to make a point to demonise the bloke.... 🤔

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, transam said:

I asked because I know, and you stated he spent many years in prison, which is BS....

You should not lie to make a point to demonise the bloke.... 🤔

You are becoming really dull - are you British? He spent 4 different periods in jail - plus stalking charges -  your type of guy, huh?  

Member of:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Defence_League

Edited by BobBKK
  • Sad 1

Just now, BobBKK said:

You are becoming really dull - are you British? He spent 4 different periods in jail - plus stalking charges -  your type of guy, huh?  

HOW MANY YEARS......? Are you stupid, you know you are cornered.....🙄

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, transam said:

HOW MANY YEARS......? Are you stupid, you know you are cornered.....🙄

Am I stupid? AD HOMINEM as usual -

5 years total

Prison sentences:
15-month (2005)
12-month (2013)
18-month (2014)
10-month (2018)
9-month (2019)

Suspended sentences:
12-week (2011) 3-month (2018, activated)
Community rehabilitation: 12-month (2011)

8 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Am I stupid? AD HOMINEM as usual -

5 years total

Prison sentences:
15-month (2005)
12-month (2013)
18-month (2014)
10-month (2018)
9-month (2019)

Suspended sentences:
12-week (2011) 3-month (2018, activated)
Community rehabilitation: 12-month (2011)

Now tell me which ones were for being a thug.......?  🤗

• Sad 1

Just now, transam said:

Now tell me which ones were for being a thug.......?  🤗

Sure - look down the list - you know you are wrong. Lots of assaults in there - ready to APOLOGISE for the "many years" slur that I was stupid? You made a mistake - no problem - man-up.

Assault THUG

In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

Assaulting a police officer THUG

In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Rooftop protest

In 2011, Robinson and EDL co-founder Kevin Carroll flew to Zurich to protest on the roof of a FIFA building that England were not allowed to wear poppies on their kit because of FIFA’s political symbol ban. They were fined £3,000 for their troubles.

Assault at his own rally  THUG
In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot THUG
In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

Using someone else’s passport

In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud

In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court.

Whilst passing the sentence, the judge told Robinson: ‘This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning.’

“I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct,’ he told him.

Contempt of court 1

In 2017, Robinson was given a 3 month suspended sentence after he admitted a contempt of court charge for attempting to photograph juvenile defendant in a court case whilst having no right to do so. Court security had told Robinson not to film in and around the court as it would lead to his arrest. The 3 month suspended sentence could be activated within 18 months.

Contempt of court 2
Finally, earlier this year, the crucial case that led to Robinson being jailed and sparked the ridiculous Free Tommy protests. Robinson is currently serving a 13-month sentence for contempt of court. Robinson was arrested after Facebook live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour despite their being reporting restrictions on the case.

Because he had a suspended sentence for the same crime the judge sentenced Robinson to 13 months in prison. Robinson pled guilty.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Sure - look down the list - you know you are wrong. Lots of assaults in there - ready to APOLOGISE for the "many years" slur that I was stupid? You made a mistake - no problem - man-up.

Assault THUG

In 2005, Robinson was jailed for 12 months for assault occasioning actual bodily harm, for which he was sentenced to 12 months’ imprisonment, and assault with intent to resist arrest, for which he received a concurrent term of three months.

In 2010, Robinson was charged with assaulting a police officer during clashes at a poppy burning protest. After the fighting, a police officer was taken to hospital after trying to intervene in a 50 man brawl.

Rooftop protest

In 2011, Robinson and EDL co-founder Kevin Carroll flew to Zurich to protest on the roof of a FIFA building that England were not allowed to wear poppies on their kit because of FIFA’s political symbol ban. They were fined £3,000 for their troubles.

In 2011, Robinson was convicted of assault for an attack at an EDL march in Blackburn. After he was goaded for being a government and police informant Robinson launched into a verbal tirade against those protesting against him. Robinson then proceeded to headbutt one of the march goers.

Luton football riot THUG
In July 2011, Robinson was found guilty of leading a brawl that included 100 Luton Town football fans into a fight with Newport County fans. Fans were heard chanting ‘EDL till I die.’ For the crime committed, he was given a suspended 12-month prison sentence and banned from Luton football matches for 3 years.

In January 2013 Robinson was jailed for 10 months for travelling to the USA on his friend’s passport. Robinson admitted the charge of possession of a false identity document with improper intention. The passport Robinson used was under the name of Andrew McMaster. He checked himself in on the way out from Heathrow airport however when he arrived in the USA customs officials took his fingerprints and realised he was using a passport that was not his own.

Mortgage fraud

In 2014, Tommy Robinson was sentenced to prison for 18 months for committing mortgage fraud with the crime dating back to 2009. After pleading guilty in November 2013 to committing £160,000 worth of mortgage fraud Robinson was sentenced at St Albans Crown Court.

Whilst passing the sentence, the judge told Robinson: ‘This was an operation which was fraudulent from the outset and involved a significant amount of forward planning.’

“I am satisfied you took part in a thoroughly dishonest course of conduct,’ he told him.

Contempt of court 1

In 2017, Robinson was given a 3 month suspended sentence after he admitted a contempt of court charge for attempting to photograph juvenile defendant in a court case whilst having no right to do so. Court security had told Robinson not to film in and around the court as it would lead to his arrest. The 3 month suspended sentence could be activated within 18 months.

Contempt of court 2
Finally, earlier this year, the crucial case that led to Robinson being jailed and sparked the ridiculous Free Tommy protests. Robinson is currently serving a 13-month sentence for contempt of court. Robinson was arrested after Facebook live streaming outside Leeds Crown Court for an hour despite their being reporting restrictions on the case.

Because he had a suspended sentence for the same crime the judge sentenced Robinson to 13 months in prison. Robinson pled guilty.

So he spent MANY years in jail for not being a THUG...........😂

The fact is, he never spent MANY years in prison, as you stated................🥴

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, transam said:

So he spent MANY years in jail for not being a THUG...........😂

The fact is, he never spent MANY years in prison, as you stated................🥴

I said he was a THUG and spent many years in prison—both comments are correct. I proved the comment by outlining the prison and the convictions. You do not have an OUNCE of integrity. If you had, you would say, "My mistake, I apologise." I should not come to expect integrity on here, but I was hoping especially from you, as you have been here so long with 87,000 posts.

There's no point continuing; you got it wrong, and now you will defend your position with insult and deflection. I have other things to do - have a nice day.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/2/2024 at 1:36 PM, Kinok Farang said:

but lesser nations can join in too.

dont know about lesser nations, but generally it is lesser people, like you, who write things like this. the words fascist, ignorant, narcissistic, uneducated, lacking of come to mind to star a few

17 minutes ago, Startmeup said:

Wikipedia is not a reliable source of information for anything. Just like mainstream media. Anybody with any common sense under ~40 realises the media is just a brainwashing medium and rarely watch/read it. Its just daft old clowns like those on here who grew up in a time where there was accountability for your actions and proper journalistic integrity that haven't cottoned on that that was lost years ago. Around 9/11 if I have to put a timeline on it. We live in a time where whistleblowers who expose wrong doing end up locked up for life. 

If Tommy Robinson saved 5 kids and 3 pregnant women from a burning building the government controlled media would spin it that he done something bad. He is one of the most vilified men in the UK Without a doubt and most of what he is doing he is doing to make his country a better place. It seems nowadays exposing pedophiles and grooming gangs and islamic radicals that are becoming entrenched in Britain to influence decisions at every level is a bad thing. Thats what mainstream media is telling us. 

The sooner people get out of their little (brainwashed mainstream media fake news) bubbles and start listening to Tommy Robinsons (and others) warnings of whats happening right now and how bad it is going to get across Europe if the rot in society, immigration, government and police is allowed to continue the sooner those countries can return to some sort of normalcy.

Here's an example from Germany where they have downgraded the penalties for pedophiles to basically a slap on the wrist. Thats something that I would deem front page news in a normal society but it doesn't even get covered nowadays. Im sure everyone saw the radical islamist go on a stabbing rampage in Germany recently and many of the mainstream media labelled him a far right activist. The go to slur when they dont want to report what actually happened. 

Is Tommy Robinson a choirboy? Far from it but he is doing tons of good work against immense state opposition, exposes absolute scum of society and talks about the things the normal media would have been talking about 20+ years ago before they were captured by institutions and big corporations. 

Well, let me respond to you Startmeup. 

Firstly, you'll see that I was responding to the comment that Robinson is just a "little rough round the edges." I aimed to show that he was much more than that, as his record shows.

Secondly, I'm fully aware of what Wikipedia is, it's not mainstream media and isn't political, it's an online encyclopedia driven by volunteers which aims to present facts as they are known. Links are provided to allow people to assess the veracity of those presented facts and not just take them on face value. Those links are sometimes to mainstream media and sometimes not. Moreover they cover both ends of the political spectrum as you will see if you scroll down. For instance you'll see The Times and Telegraph in there.

Therefore, even if only one of those things I highlighted were true (and I could havelighted several more) it would prove my point. 

I'm not so much suspicious of what he says but his motives, as I alluded to in a previous post.

Ironically you post a Youtube video and ask me to believe what is said. I don't believe everything on there either, although I'm sure there are some that do.

Also, your contention that people who take a different view to you are "daft","clowns" and "brainwashed" does you little credit.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

dont know about lesser nations, but generally it is lesser people, like you, who write things like this. the words fascist, ignorant, narcissistic, uneducated, lacking of come to mind to star a few

Chill out you drip.

90% of people on here knew that the "lesser nations" quip was meant to put a smile on faces.

By the way you missed out islamaphobic, transphobic,anti blm and anti gay.

You really sound an angry individual.

As for "Uneducated" check your post above. There are more mistakes there than in my 7year olds schoolbook.😄

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kinok Farang said:

Chill out you drip.

90% of people on here knew that the "lesser nations" quip was meant to put a smile on faces.

By the way you missed out islamaphobic, transphobic,anti blm and anti gay.

You really sound an angry individual.

As for "Uneducated" check your post above. There are more mistakes there than in my 7year olds schoolbook.😄

better a drip than a stain which you obviously are. is that your brit humor shining through?

Don't know him well but agree with kicking out all illegal immigrants. If it were up to me, I'd send them all somewhere like Rwanda. 

Last time I was in London, IBIS Whitechappel, I thought I was in Bangladesh. Good kebabs but.

If the Krays were still around it would still be jellied ells and pie and mash. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baht Simpson said:

That's  your only response to all the points I made is it? Lame. 

You've enjoyed yourself with this topic,haven't you Baht.

When it finishes it will be like losing an old friend.😉

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/4/2024 at 7:08 AM, BobBKK said:

Assault THUG

Rooftop protest

Luton football riot THUG

Mortgage fraud

Contempt of court 1

Contempt of court 2

Not everyone was born a beta like you, Bob.

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

Yes, those with lesser English are also free to participate. Welcome!