What, if anything, would make you move back Home?

1 minute ago, CharlieH said:

The ONLY way I would go back their would be if someone took my ashes there and that would be against my will.

fair play, Charlie.

You have obliviously found you're place in the world.

I am truly happy for you 🙂 

bob.

2 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

is he ever not?

you are the one who trolls my threads constantly.

If you don't like them then don't comment!

simple really.

and if you do decide to comment then expect a reply!

bob.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Yes, and he seem to be the only one allowed to continue with that. Which is rather annoying.

Maybe if people stopped replying to his troll posts, it would stop..........damn I just ignored my own advice

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

at the end of the day these debates are based on people's narrow minded racial and/or nationalistic beliefs. we all live on planet earth. we are all human. we all share the same home, breathe the same air. the rest of your beliefs are just useless, man-made institutions and civil structures that bind you to a false understanding of who, where, and what you are. 

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

"bob smith and the art of one-star topics"

You ARE a chump, aren't you, Chumpy! Bob would run rings around you!

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

the rest of your beliefs are just useless, man-made institutions and civil structures that bind you to a false understanding of who, where, and what you are. 

tell that to a Thai man over a bottle of Lao Khao!

let us know how you get on..

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

Maybe if people stopped replying to his troll posts, it would stop..........damn I just ignored my own advice

....and if Bob didn;t post here, it would be dead! Bob carries this forum!!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

welcome to the loony bin mate!..

Gotfridd and ChumpChange are regulars.

bob.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, 2baht said:

You ARE a chump, aren't you, Chumpy! Bob would run rings around you!

wow, are you a real, living, breathing bob fan? lol, didn't know such a thing exists. well, then, you just go girl! 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, ChumpChange said:

wow, are you a real, living, breathing bob fan? lol, didn't know such a thing exists. well, then, you just go girl! 

Thanks, Petal! 😚

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

yup, indeed, all your topics are lame. the one-star champ. 

So lame after Bob you are the number 1 poster on this topic....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'd base my part of the debate more around finances. I don't have enough money for a nice home in the UK.

my post was meant to be philosophical. but, yes, unfortunately some of the man-made institutions do pose such limits. 

3 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

at the end of the day these debates are based on people's narrow minded racial and/or nationalistic beliefs. we all live on planet earth. we are all human. we all share the same home, breathe the same air. the rest of your beliefs are just useless, man-made institutions and civil structures that bind you to a false understanding of who, where, and what you are. 

Nah, now you are going a step too far. There will be much more reasons for the debates than you mention. That we live on planet earth, does not mean we all share the same home. Our homes are private on the planet we live. We also do not breathe the same air. For that, you just check AQI and it will be perfectly clear for you. Try telling a person in Chiang Mai that they breathe the same air as a person on Koh Tao. Also if Other people breathe the same air before you do it, you would soon die of shortness of oxygen and be poisoned by carbon dioxide.

• Sad 1

My home is where my b/f is. Which is here in south Surin. If he predeceases me, it is arranged that one of his older sisters will move in as my caretaker in my old age.

I am an Australian (by adoption). Lived there 41 years and still love the place and read 'The Australian' newspaper every day, but feel no need to visit there. My friends come here to visit and see the natives.

12 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

How very naive.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Nah, now you are going a step too far. There will be much more reasons for the debates than you mention. That we live on planet earth, does not mean we all share the same home. Our homes are private on the planet we live. We also do not breathe the same air. For that, you just check AQI and it will be perfectly clear for you. Try telling a person in Chiang Mai that they breathe the same air as a person on Koh Tao. Also if Other people breathe the same air before you do it, you would soon die of shortness of oxygen and be poisoned by carbon dioxide.

as a planet, yes, earth is the same home for everyone. and we do all breathe the same air. it all came from the same source. the fact that certain elements get added or removed along the way doesn't mean it isn't the same. anyway, this again goes beyond my original philosophical point. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ChumpChange said:

as a planet, yes, earth is the same home for everyone. and we do all breathe the same air. it all came from the same source. the fact that certain elements get added or removed along the way doesn't mean it isn't the same. anyway, this again goes beyond my original philosophical point. 

Sorry to tell you, but the planet is not something we call home in the modern world. Your home is the country city and the condo or house you live in. After that, you can use whatever philosophy you wish.

1 minute ago, Gottfrid said:

Sorry to tell you, but the planet is not something we call home in the modern world. Your home is the country city and the condo or house you live in. After that, you can use whatever philosophy you wish.

Philosophy is too big of a word for Chumps at this time in the morning!

BOB.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, bob smith said:

anything that would make you leave Thailand for your homeland?

If my relatives put me in a box after my death and sent me there. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST