Hunter Biden’s Laptop and Explosive Allegations Highlight Federal Gun Trial

24 minutes ago, johng said:

:w00t:   :cheesy:   :cheesy:    555555555555555555

Co-funder of the Wikipedia project  telling you its not trustworthy !!!

is there anyone you would believe if they told you it was not trustworthy ?

He co-founded Wikipedia so can't be a right wing nutter?

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

The link does not work.  This is why I suggested Google or other search machine.

Originally I posted the link and checked it several times. Couldn't get it to work.

Sorry,  "wfaa hunter bidens laptop case"

I did not find the wfaa interview but I found this article about an interview he made. 

In this interview, Isaac claims that files, which were not among the ones he found, have been added to the laptop content.

It's a copy of a wapo article.

https://www.congress.gov/118/meeting/house/115286/documents/HHRG-118-GO00-20230208-SD012.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiw-qCX8MuGAxX_VqQEHfNDBvIQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0pig0YA9J4wqDeO_nFHrE_

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/12/now-warning-about-hunter-biden-laptop-disinfo-guy-who-leaked-it/

• Thanks 2

Many complaints about biased links. Sometimes it necessary to go to both left and right because it seems no one is middle of the road anymore.  Deciding who is creditable is the hard part.  

2 minutes ago, candide said:

I did not find the wfaa interview but I found this article about an interview he made. 

In this interview, Isaac claims that files, which were not among the ones he found, have been added to the laptop content.

It's a copy of a wapo article.

https://www.congress.gov/118/meeting/house/115286/documents/HHRG-118-GO00-20230208-SD012.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiw-qCX8MuGAxX_VqQEHfNDBvIQFnoECA4QAQ&usg=AOvVaw0pig0YA9J4wqDeO_nFHrE_

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/04/12/now-warning-about-hunter-biden-laptop-disinfo-guy-who-leaked-it/

Exactly. Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon had their hands on it. Dodgy individuals at best

1 minute ago, Hawaiian said:

Many complaints about biased links. Sometimes it necessary to go to both left and right because it seems no one is middle of the road anymore.  Deciding who is creditable is the hard part.  

Says the guy who doesn't provide a link 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Someone tell me how emails, Whats App messages etc get leaked. 

And why the <deleted> do people keep 'sensitive' messages on their phone/PC/laptop.

I delete every day. If it's something important, I remember it, or move to another location on my PC.

8 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Obviously, with Trump being charged and "found guilty", there are going to be questions asked about the crimes of the Biden family and why they were ignored.  🤷‍♂️

You mean the imaginary crimes touted by GOP commissioners?

FD-1023 anyone? 😀

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Imaginary?  Do you follow the news at all?

You clearly don't.

Years of trying, nothing found by all the republican investigations.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

More to this scandal surrounding  gun charges,that Prompted 

the book, Laptop from hell!

4 years of cover up by the bidens, dems, social media, msm & doj.

Cant hide the truth! I got a feeling there is gonna be a litigation of this in the court of public opinion.

The  story was censored last election.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bidens-mocked-hunters-laptop-hide-evidence-possibly-largest-us-corruption-scandal-ever

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Imaginary?  Do you follow the news at all?

Of course, I am not talking about Hunter's nothing burger trial, which deals with plain alleged crimes by a private citizen.

The GOP committee investigation has been a ridiculous failure (in case you have followed the news about it).

Edited by candide
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/6/2024 at 12:28 PM, shdmn said:

At least we don't have to listen to them endlessly talk about locking Hillary up, although the convicted felon did mention that oldie but goody again recently.  I think the loser has even started mentioning locking up Biden and Obama now.   Anything to distract from what a loser he is.

Hilary's actions were inexcusable.   She deliberately destroyed evidence that, if it were you or me, would have led straight to federal jail. It's a clear case of double standards. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

Obviously, with Trump being charged and "found guilty", there are going to be questions asked about the crimes of the Biden family and why they were ignored.  🤷‍♂️

What crimes? I ask this repeatedly and never get a credible reply

1 hour ago, riclag said:

More to this scandal surrounding  gun charges,that Prompted 

the book, Laptop from hell!

4 years of cover up by the bidens, dems, social media, msm & doj.

Cant hide the truth! I got a feeling there is gonna be a litigation of this in the court of public opinion.

The  story was censored last election.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/bidens-mocked-hunters-laptop-hide-evidence-possibly-largest-us-corruption-scandal-ever

No crimes listed. Just dodgy allegations by Faux News

6 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Tainted for sure.

your opinion though (which i have no problem with) but and then the next comment you ask for a link. 

then another comment of link or bs. so where is your link to back up this clearly biased claim. you sound just like a trumper denying the election. 

lock her up. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, stoner said:

yes like the one you made that i pointed out. you claim the laptop is tainted. prove it or you are full of shhhhh.

I did and you said it was behind a firewall. It isn't. Perhaps can't handle the truth?

43 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I did and you said it was behind a firewall. It isn't. Perhaps can't handle the truth?

scroll back i clearly said paywall. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2024 at 6:39 AM, impulse said:

With Dems in the majority in the Senate, they could have videos of Biden walking across the White House lawn with a severed head in one hand and a bloody machete in the other, and impeachment trial would be a non-starter.  The purpose of the impeachment investigation is to compel evidence to show the voters just how corrupt the Biden crime family is, and has been for decades.

Then you have the Hur report that concluded that Biden did commit crimes, willfully and with full knowledge that they were crimes.  But he's basically incompetent to stand trial.

I don't think you understand that an impeachment trial belongs to the House. If a President is impeached than the Senate holds a trial.  And Comer and company didn't have compelling evidence to get enough Republicans to vote for impeachment. And no, the purpose of an impeachment investigation is to find if there's enough evidence to indict the President on the grounds of having "committed high crimes and misdemeanors". It's not about the conduct of a President's family members. Or do you believe that the President's son or brother are also impeachable?

As for the Hur report:

"Hur defended his investigation as independent and thorough, saying that while his team found some evidence Biden willfully retained classified information, other evidence favored Biden’s view that he never meant to keep such information, and taken together, it likely didn’t meet the level of proof beyond a reasonable doubt prosecutors would have needed to show at trial.

“I understood that my explanation about this case had to include rigorous, detailed and thorough analysis,” Hur said. “In other words, I needed to show my work.”"

https://www.wsj.com/politics/inside-bidens-special-counsel-interview-riffs-jokes-and-the-occasional-flub-99fc04d0

10 minutes ago, stoner said:

scroll back i clearly said paywall. 

The Washington Post allows you to read a few articles for free every month. Perhaps you don't know how to do that?

1 minute ago, candide said:

She claimed they were personal messages. Can you prove that was not the case?

Her chief of staff and two attorneys sorted out the professional emails from the personal ones.

Clearly laid out here. Nothing nefarious. Just conspiracy theories from the right

https://www.fbi.gov/news/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clinton2019s-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

With respect to the thousands of e-mails we found that were not among those produced to State, agencies have concluded that three of those were classified at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level. There were no additional Top Secret e-mails found. Finally, none of those we found have since been “up-classified.” 

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed.

6 hours ago, stevenl said:

Says the guy who doesn't provide a link 

From the guy who whines: "I have really had it with people reacting to posters in stead of posts."  Hypocrisy!

I often provide links when possible or furnish other means to access information.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Roo Island said:

The Washington Post allows you to read a few articles for free every month. Perhaps you don't know how to do that?

This is what happened to me when I opened a WP link from you.  I had already used up my quota for the month.  So in my case there was a paywall.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

This is what happened to me when I opened a WP link from you.  I had already used up my quota for the month.  So in my case there was a paywall.

Use a vpn. Easy

8 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Use a vpn. Easy

I thought locating the WFAA video was easy, yet you failed to find it.  Oh, never mind.  Got other pressing things to care of right now.

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, stoner said:

can you prove that was the case ? can you prove the lawyers (who we all know are straight shooters) did everything on the up and up. i have never heard of a lawyer doing things for clients that might be considered shady. never. 

cannot be proven either way is the point some are trying to make with all this.

The issue is not what I can prove. It is what could have been proven in a trial, if she had been indicted.