Hunter Biden’s Laptop and Explosive Allegations Highlight Federal Gun Trial

15 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Exactly. Rudy Giuliani and Steve Bannon had their hands on it. Dodgy individuals at best

If you are still interested, see the corrected link in my latest post.  It works!

15 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

The link does not work.  This is why I suggested Google or other search machine.

Originally I posted the link and checked it several times. Couldn't get it to work.

Found the error.  See my last post.

21 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

According to the shop owner, Hunter Biden brought in the liquid-damaged laptop for data recovery.  While he was transferring the files to an external hard drive he saw the compromising materials. 

Sorry, I could not get the link for this information to work.

OK, that's fine .

But transferring files the repairman doesn't have to check and see what the files are about .

Imagine every computer repairman Nosying in All the files on every computer/Laptop they get in the shop. To me that's a criminal act .

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Those emails are a treasure trove ,

if the impeachment inquiry subpoena 

Joe biden & others .

Whats the saying 

about coverups , The coverups are worse than the crime.

The evidence that Vice President Biden gave access to the company that was paying his son is disputed. It comes from emails stored on the hard drive of a laptop computer that appears to be Hunter Biden’s. The emails were disclosed in a report by the New York Post.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/10/the-hunter-emails-report/

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, riclag said:

Joe biden & others .

Whats the saying 

The evidence that Vice President Biden gave access to the company that was paying his son is disputed. It comes from emails stored on the hard drive of a laptop computer that appears to be Hunter Biden’s. The emails were disclosed in a report by the New York Post.

And yet republican congressional investigations turned up nada. Go figure. A big nothing burger

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Like I said those emails are a treasure trove! The cover up is worse than the crime.

Since 2019, Joe Biden has repeatedly distanced himself from his family’s business dealings, saying that he has never so much as discussed them with his relatives or with anyone else. But House impeachment inquiry interviews, public records and emails reviewed by POLITICO show that members of his inner circle were regularly enmeshed in those dealings: Many of the president’s closest staffers and advisers have doubled as his relatives’ business associates, both during and after their stints working for the man at the center of the Biden family orbit.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/08/joe-biden-aides-family-business-dealings-00161476

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Hawaiian said:

I posted a link to an interview of the shop owner where he goes into great detail of what he did and why he did it.  He also explains why he went to the FBI and what an unpleasant experience it was.  Reading the article and watching the video may give you better insight as what went actually occurred.

I encourage you to watch the entire video.

I've had to deal with the FBI a few times. As a potential witness. It wasn't fun. But, they have a tough job to do. Sad our former president bashed them so much.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, riclag said:

Like I said those emails ate a treasure trove! The cover up is worse than the crime.

Since 2019, Joe Biden has repeatedly distanced himself from his family’s business dealings, saying that he has never so much as discussed them with his relatives or with anyone else. But House impeachment inquiry interviews, public records and emails reviewed by POLITICO show that members of his inner circle were regularly enmeshed in those dealings: Many of the president’s closest staffers and advisers have doubled as his relatives’ business associates, both during and after their stints working for the man at the center of the Biden family orbit.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/06/08/joe-biden-aides-family-business-dealings-00161476

Big nothing burgers. So I guess you are ok with all the things Trump did for his kids and family? It's a long list, including getting his son in laws father out of jail for trying to knock off a witness in his trial.

Hypocrisy at it's worst

• Like 1

1 hour ago, riclag said:

Joe biden & others .

Whats the saying 

You forgot the FD-1023! 😅

The laptop from hell disclosures were intended to damage Vp biden from running, Guess what ,now that the laptop & content was analyzed authentic ,

its renewed for scrutiny.

As Jim and Hunter Biden’s foreign dealings have caused controversy and several of their business partners have been convicted of federal fraud and corruption crimes in recent years, any potential links between their business dealings and the president have come in for renewed scrutiny.

Same source

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, riclag said:

The laptop from hell disclosures were intended to damage Vp biden from running, Guess what ,now that the laptop & content was analyzed authentic ,

its renewed for scrutiny.

As Jim and Hunter Biden’s foreign dealings have caused controversy and several of their business partners have been convicted of federal fraud and corruption crimes in recent years, any potential links between their business dealings and the president have come in for renewed scrutiny.

Same source

The Washington Post did a detailed forensic analysis and determined it was impossible to say everything was authentic. It had passed through too many hands, files added, files deleted. A big nothing burger

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, riclag said:

Like I said those emails are a treasure trove! The cover up is worse than the crime.

Interesting article. No evidence of crimes. It confirms the GOP committee had nothing! 😃

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

I've had to deal with the FBI a few times. As a potential witness. It wasn't fun. But, they have a tough job to do. Sad our former president bashed them so much.

I was involved in a Navy fraud investigation and worked with a Naval Intelligence officer who cleared me of any wrongdoing.  He was very cordial and never asked me any "trick" questions. At no time did I feel intimidated.  Others who dealt with the FBI were named as being unindicted co-conspirators.  They told me that they were bullied and felt threatened if they did not cooperate.

When the case first broke, the FBI contacted me and I refused to speak with them.  Then the Naval investigator called me and politely asked that we meet.  I'm glad that I did because nothing ever appeared in my service record and I was allowed to retire without incident when I had enough years on the books.  I was not offered any deals and was not asked to rat on anyone. And I didn't.

1 hour ago, Roo Island said:

The Washington Post did a detailed forensic analysis and determined it was impossible to say everything was authentic. It had passed through too many hands, files added, files deleted. A big nothing burger

If you watch the WFAA video, the shop owner speaks about which copies of the hard drive are "clean" and those that are not.  He warned several members of Congress that the copies they had were not trustworthy and that they should be destroyed.