Weak Ejaculation: A Mans nightmare ?

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

I've shot my load twice this morning all ready.

almost hit myself in the eye first time round!

If only you’d opened your mouth it would save us having to listen to your twaddle…

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

Easily fixed, by 'the novel rat' medication.  Put a rat in a cage with a new, young, nubile rat, and he's at it like his life depends on it.  Seems to me that a young, nubile, sexy lady would solve most men's ejaculation issues.  Try it before taking any other medication.  

Ends much the same as a heroin addict chasing the dragon.  Exhausting and no chance of lasting success.  That was my personal experience but assume some can pull it off. Been around too many sex addicts and few are happy with life.  Most are darn nasty people.

Posted (edited)

64 and still happy. Did loose the 30% after the vasectomy.   So no more over her head on the wall when I want to paint the dogs back.  My rule is if it wasn't yesterday its a sex day today.  

Edited by Elkski
  • Thumbs Up 1

What is weak?

Weak can mean volume or projection. You can have something that dribbles for a long time with a huge resulting volume, or you can have a stray bullet that shoots way out there. Either scenario would look pretty weird.

I'm just glad that I always have perfect volume that shoots a perfect distance every time. Except when I'm dribbling...