Milli's positive experience with ID card stirs up discussions on social media

13 hours ago, Artisi said:

is there really any long-term hope for this country?

I'm waiting for the Justice Ministry to advertise "sexy mugshots" and the Ministry of Finance to tax them.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

This concern recently gained attention among Thai internet users after Thai rapper and singer, Danupha Khanatheerakul, popularly known as “Milli”, shared her experience of getting an ID card at the Bang Phlat district office on her social media account, @millimdk. She expressed delight over her ID photo, which she felt was nice because it showed her looking attractive with good lighting and hairstyle.

Milli's post went viral, leading to many internet users expressing an interest in applying for their ID cards at the Bang Phlat district office

While the government fails the country, the CC try to quash and opposition MFP party, Srettha is sweating and Thaksin evades a court appearance the above gains interest...

Thailand is sunk.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

While the government fails the country, the CC try to quash and opposition MFP party, Srettha is sweating and Thaksin evades a court appearance the above gains interest...

Thailand is sunk.

Unfortunately it gains interest with those who vote (at someone else's directive) and they reproduce. 

• 2 weeks later...

Off topic but related to government ID cards. 

I have a military ID card that has the ugliest black and white picture of me, of any other pictures of me that I have, on any other ID card (is that a convoluted statement?)   The military ID card office will not retake the picture and reissue the ID card.   

My wife's picture on her military ID card, however, looks pretty good.   

When I did my Pink ID card , I was told I had to come back the following morning.

I arrived early to beat the rush , didn't matter ,  Thais were given preference all through the day ,  and I didn't get mine done until 4:30 that afternoon.

Needless to say , I looked knackered , red eyes , droopy bags etc.

Must be the worst photo I have had taken ever.

• Haha 1