Thai couple claim American tenant damaged rented house - video

snoop1130

On 6/6/2024 at 11:57 AM, snoop1130 said:

They also found that the foreigner was growing cannabis without a license.

They had no objection to him growing the weed just that it was unlicensed. Good people.πŸ˜‹

11 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Either you are jealous or a tad bit prejudice to Americans. Hmm

I amΒ a tad bit prejudice to Americans. One reason are those 70 million Americans who want a mad man to be their president.

But I know there are also a couple of nice and smart Americans out there.

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I amΒ a tad bit prejudice to Americans. One reason are those 70 million Americans who want a mad man to be their president.

Hehe... What is the difference? What madman opens borders and permits anyone entry and sanction without checking to see if they are a security risk to their country just to get more votes? Seems there is already a madman in the office.Β 

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

He ran twice and was rejected by the majority both times. Β Most Americans are OK

21 minutes ago, Real Name Hidden said:

He ran twice and was rejected by the majority both times. Β Most Americans are OK

There is a difference between most and a majority. I wouldn't call the 70,000,000 a minority which can be ignored.Β 

28 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Hehe... What is the difference? What madman opens borders and permits anyone entry and sanction without checking to see if they are a security risk to their country just to get more votes? Seems there is already a madman in the office.Β 

Obviously the current POTUS is far away from perfect. But I think he and his team think about their decisions and policies. There are many policies which I don't like. But all in all, I prefer people who think and make decisions compared to others who talk BS all the time and shoot from the hip.Β