Do Thai men get jealous we take all the hot women?

2 minutes ago, Homburg said:

Anyone who believes that farangs get the "hot" women needs professional help.

I have seen many foreigners with very beautiful wives here. My ex, although disturbed, was considered hot and was the best looking girl around our village. Time and diabetes are taking their toll but that happens to the best. Before I moved here, there was a Thai restaurant I used to go to close to my job. They were from Korat. Every once in awhile I would see Thai women with their husbands and many of them were very pretty. One in particular was with an average looking older man, and their daughter, maybe in his 60's. She was beautiful in every way. A 10, so that also throws your reply out the window.

• Like 1

I'm sure Thai men like Thai women going with a Foreigner as its them who fleece the money from the woman, Thai men go after  Virgins, just like their driving, its the "Me First Attitude"

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

And do Thai men usually shun women after they have been with a farang?
Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

oh oh....  sounds like a case of penis envy !

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, actonion said:

I'm sure Thai men like Thai women going with a Foreigner as its them who fleece the money from the woman, Thai men go after  Virgins, just like their driving, its the "Me First Attitude"

Where do they get so many virgins, I wonder? 

Edited by Hellfire

Just now, Hellfire said:

Where do the get so many virgins, I wonder? 

The ridiculous age of consent of 15, which some start even earlier. One thing that needs to be done here is fathers actually being close to their daughters. This lowers the chance of young girls having sex with useless locals who's only desire is to bed as many clueless girls as possible, and then leave them once they get pregnant, which has the moms thinking they need to go elsewhere to make money, instead of staying home and taking care of their children. The kids get left with grandma, who is usually too old or busy to do an effective job, and without those fathers, the girls end up looking for that perfect missing dad, and have sex with boys who couldn't care less, repeating this cycle for generations.

12 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

Not really. There was a period in my life, about a year at most, when I used to visit those places quite often. I was delusional. Then I started to understand… I haven't walked into a bar since then. I feel disgusted even thinking about those people. The places are best suited for low-level sociopaths. Like the OP guy, most probably.

Ok, so you did get burned. :cheesy:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, ElwoodP said:

Women with partners tend to lose their looks very quickly. Applies to all women in LTRs worldwide.

That tends to work both ways - men also let themselves go when they're shacked up, and women encourage it to maintain control "no baby don't diet - you look cute chubby!". But it really is a function of attraction and the need to attract - people who don't feel the need to attract anymore let themselves go.

8 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

In all my decades, I’ve rarely ever seen a foreigner with what the locals would remotely consider a hot Thai woman. In fact, I can count all the those occasions on just 3 fingers. The majority of the Thai women I’ve seen foreigners with look like peasants/maids in the eyes of most of the locals. 

you wouldn't ... or shouldn't wear a super sized gold chain while out at night walking on beach rd in Pattaya ( unless your Indian ) lol

so..    why would you think walking around with a super model looking type is the way to go ?

Each and every Thai women has a certain beauty and charm..  regardless of social status..   ever try just being honest and genuine and talking to some women,,   holding a door open ? ..   let ladies go first ? ..      there's  plenty of Cinderellas  out there..  your good actions will bring them out.

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

In all my decades, I’ve rarely ever seen a foreigner with what the locals would remotely consider a hot Thai woman. In fact, I can count all the those occasions on just 3 fingers. The majority of the Thai women I’ve seen foreigners with look like peasants/maids in the eyes of most of the locals. 

What would you know about what any local might think might be considered  a hot girl? You, nor anyone else, knows what anyone on earth thinks. And who cares what they think anyway? Most of them are run of the mill, average looking, much the same as everyone else here too. I, in just 6 years here, have seen many hot looking women with foreigners, including my own ex wife,  and many plain looking girls with locals also.  What you consider a peasant woman might be hot to another man. Just like in every country worldwide, many hot women end up with fat rich businessmen who have never exercised a day in their lives but have money the girls can buy things with. Women are kinda stupid that way. They'll marry someone they don't like having sex with, just to show off gold on the hands and a nice car to drive around in, instead of being with a decent looking, hard working man who's also a father figure. Take money out of the picture, and you would see more legitimate matches.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

You should have found a question mark at the end of that sentence. :coffee1:

20 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

You know how many Thai women ask me to find them a farang. 

You should have found a question mark at the end of that sentence.    ......................Since I've lived here, I have been asked maybe 15 or more times that question, so it does happen. They are looking for a way out of their past hurtful relationships, hoping a foreigner will actually love and take care of them instead of just using them for sex.

19 hours ago, Kinnock said:

In general, Thai men's view of an 'attractive' woman is different to the typical Western males preference.  So Thai men feel that we've gone for the women they rejected.

Often, when visiting a shopping mall, when I see a woman I perceive as beautiful - 9 times out of 10, their partner is Western.

We tend not to fancy the white-skinned, petite, curve-free, flat-cheekboned, Chinese-Thai girls that Thai men perceive as ideal wives - which is lucky, as they don't fancy us either.

I'm not referring exclusively to  the dark skinned, long legged Isaan girls as meeting Western tastes .... as many girls from other regions have very attractive features to Western eyes.  The classic Thai look of large, exotic eyes, high cheekbones, luscious lips, high forehead and long dark hair plus 'dusky maiden' skin tones, ticks all the boxes for us.

My wife is from Samut Prakarn, a Bangkok 'commuter belt', and her friends and family told her she should go to Bangkok to find a good falang husband, as she had the looks we like.  To my eyes she's perfection .... slim and leggy but with curves where needed, cappuccino colored skin, large expressive eyes and a stunning smile.  But to Thai men she's not wife material, as she's too sexy looking.  To them she'd be an ideal 'Gik'.

Just look at the Lakorn TV serials, the white skinned Chinese-Thai wife being wronged by the overtly sexy Mia Noi.

If family encorouges a woman to go to the city look for a foreigner, there is something very wrong with them.

8 minutes ago, Kalorymetr said:

If family encorouges a woman to go to the city look for a foreigner, there is something very wrong with them.

Maybe they've lived here long enough to know what goes on? Maybe they want better for their daughter than becoming a farmer's wife? Living here all their lives, knowing most jobs are dead end and won't give you a secure future. Of course some weirdos manipulate their daughters to go looking for a cash cow, who will let funds go downstream to them, or talk their daughters to sell the bodies for the same reason.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

The ridiculous age of consent of 15, which some start even earlier. One thing that needs to be done here is fathers actually being close to their daughters. This lowers the chance of young girls having sex with useless locals who's only desire is to bed as many clueless girls as possible, and then leave them once they get pregnant, which has the moms thinking they need to go elsewhere to make money, instead of staying home and taking care of their children. The kids get left with grandma, who is usually too old or busy to do an effective job, and without those fathers, the girls end up looking for that perfect missing dad, and have sex with boys who couldn't care less, repeating this cycle for generations.

Yes, a vicious circle. I tried to explain this once to a Thai woman who had an 11-12-year-old daughter at the time. I emphasized how important it was for her daughter's future to prioritize getting an education and securing a decent job before considering marriage. After a few conversations, all I received in the end were angry looks from someone who had grown tired of my advice. I never brought it up with her again. These people are doomed to stay in that circle.

1 hour ago, rocketboy2 said:

Ok, so you did get burned. :cheesy:

Depending on what exactly do you mean by “getting burned”. I never married a bargirl, never bought them a house, apartment or car. But I truly felt morally humiliated because I dedicated quite a lot of time to communicating with such people.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Hellfire said:

But I truly felt morally humiliated because I dedicated quite a lot of time to communicating with such people.

Bit clumsy innit.

Bob.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

We are taller, bigger and more handsome than the Thai males and most importantly have more money.

Which results in Thai women falling over themselves trying to get a farang. They are very open to a big age gap also.

Generally speaking do the Thai men get jealous of us? Or is there enough to go around? They are promiscuous.

And do Thai men usually shun women after they have been with a farang?
Personally if I knew a girl had previous had black boyfriends I would look at this as a negative.

......take the hottest girls? Where? I suppose you mean the girls in bars and brothels. Hot? Sure. And do you think anyone is jealous if you take one of them? I doubt it.🙏

12 hours ago, G_Money said:

Just going from what I heard from a reputable source.

Regardless, live well on 35k baht a month.

You, reputable source, don't make me laugh, you just listen to bar stool banter.....😂

Plus, you don't know what I live on, you are just a stupid guesser.......🤣

10 hours ago, ChumpChange said:

TBH, if your single, not an alcoholic, don’t go out whoring, you own your apartment and you don’t pay a lot for medical insurance then 35K Baht a month is definitely comfortably livable. 

Indeed, but I was really referring to Thai folk from a Thai ladies point of view, for instance, a Thai navy captain I know's pension is 20,000bht a month..

I would say a Thai bloke getting 35,000bht a month is a good catch here.....:thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

speak for yourself

My penis is, on average, 3 times the size of the average Thai males and my balls twice as heavy..

Penis envy is strong here. 

Bob. 

23 minutes ago, transam said:

Indeed, but I was really referring to Thai folk from a Thai ladies point of view, for instance, a Thai navy captain I know's pension is 20,000bht a month..

I would say a Thai bloke getting 35,000bht a month is a good catch here.....:thumbsup:

Yes, a Thai getting 35K is good, a foreigner getting it is substandard.