Ladyboy bars

1 minute ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Read about it in more detail; homosexual relationships between people of similar ages at that time were considered abnormal and perverted.  The Romans habitually condemned people to death by lions and other wild animals, does that mean that to do so is also natural and part of human development and is something to be celebrated?  

The Romans were murderers. Interesting you are pro murder and anti sex. Strange morals you have.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Read about it in more detail; homosexual relationships between people of similar ages at that time were considered abnormal and perverted.  The Romans habitually condemned people to death by lions and other wild animals, does that mean that to do so is also natural and part of human development and is something to be celebrated?  

It's unfortunate we have homophobic diatribe , but everyone is welcome to their opinions and opinions are like A ...everyone has one , we must encourage and support young people who want to be gay, encourage them to express themselves openly in society and if that means tongue pashing and deep kissing  openly in a public place we must have tolerance and accept it with love 💕 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:
5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Expand  

The Romans were murderers. Interesting you are pro murder and anti sex. Strange morals you have.

Very odd that your conclusion from my posting facts, not an opinion, leads you assume what my morals are and to ridiculously claim, with no justification, that I am "pro murder" and "anti-sex".  Strange intellect you have.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Very odd that your conclusion from my posting facts, not an opinion, leads you assume what my morals are and to ridiculously claim, with no justification, that I am "pro murder" and "anti-sex".  Strange intellect you have.

You argued that the Romans were justified in killing people.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:
4 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You argued that the Romans were justified in killing people.

Try reading what I actually posted and also what you have posted.  I did not post that Romans were justified in killing people whereas you did post that homosexuality, because it happened in the Dark Ages 3000 years ago, should be considered as natural!

6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Try reading what I actually posted and also what you have posted.  I did not post that Romans were justified in killing people whereas you did post that homosexuality, because it happened in the Dark Ages 3000 years ago, should be considered as natural!

Sex is natural and it is consenting people with no harm to others.

Murder is not natural and harms others.

• Sad 1

26 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

we must encourage and support young people who want to be gay, encourage them to express themselves openly in society and if that means tongue pashing and deep kissing  openly in a public place we must have tolerance and accept it with love

There is no "must encourage and support" about it, you accept what you want to accept, I will hold my opinion that homosexual "tongue pashing and deep kissing openly in a public place", as you put it, is repulsive and inappropriate and certainly does not have to be tolerated in public.

20 minutes ago, susanlea said:
24 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What is "bigoted" about my acknowledging in that response that people can have their/our opinions?

Nobody cares about your opinion.

You seem to care!    But then I don't care if no one cares about my opinion, this is a forum where I am just as entitled as anyone else to express them, regardless!

Edited by Liverpool Lou

7 minutes ago, susanlea said:
14 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Sex is natural and it is consenting people with no harm to others.

Murder is not natural and harms others.

You seem to have difficulty reading, I did not post that sex is not natural, neither did I post that sex harms anyone.  You raised the subject of "murder", not me, and I did not say that it was natural, nor that it did not harm anyone.  

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:
11 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You seem to be!    But then I don't care if no one cares about my opinion, this is a forum where I am just as entitled as anyone else to express it, regardless!

You claimed murder was natural. Bigots never have good arguments.

No, I did not.  If you think that I did, please quote my comment in which I claimed that "murder is natural".  And be mindful of throwing "bigot" insults.  At least I can read what is posted here.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

It's unfortunate we have homophobic diatribe , but everyone is welcome to their opinions and opinions are like A ...everyone has one , we must encourage and support young people who want to be gay, encourage them to express themselves openly in society and if that means tongue pashing and deep kissing  openly in a public place we must have tolerance and accept it with love 💕 

Great to see gay couples hold hands and kiss. All natural. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, susanlea said:

Maybe they don't want to be called names and deal with bigotry. If no bigotry existed those names wouldn't exist. Just adults having sex.

they could admit to being bisexual, you know being honest with themselves, no big deal

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

they could admit to being bisexual, you know being honest with themselves, no big deal

That's none of your business though is it? Their body and their life. 

• Thumbs Up 1

I didn't invent gay, bisexual, if you don't like those terms talk to LGBTQ, are you trans?

Do we need labels for everyone? Prostitute user, bi, trans, mostly straight but for 1 ladyboy, regular masturbator. It would never end.

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

Do we need labels for everyone? Prostitute user, bi, trans, mostly straight but for 1 ladyboy, regular masturbator. It would never end.

I don't see the problem with names, kinda normal, dog, cat, thai person, etc

I don't see the problem with names, kinda normal, dog, cat, thai person, etc

I know a guy who has never had a girlfriend. What should I call him? No hoper who has never had a girlfriend is a bit rude for a title.

On 6/10/2024 at 3:28 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Is there any such thing as Ladyboy Go Go bars

Have you been thinking about it, buying a bar?

Your recent post you mentioned that Georgie's bar would be a good name for a bar. 

I reckon it would be a winner in a gay area. 🥳

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

I know a guy who has never had a girlfriend. What should I call him? No hoper who has never had a girlfriend is a bit rude for a title.

a lucky man, probably hasn't lost any money to them either

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

a lucky man, probably hasn't lost any money to them either

He doesn't have any money. He doesn't use prostitutes. Lives a quiet life. Not many friends. Doesn't do much. Says he is straight. Should I call him lonely masturbator? 

12 minutes ago, susanlea said:

He doesn't have any money. He doesn't use prostitutes. Lives a quiet life. Not many friends. Doesn't do much. Says he is straight. Should I call him lonely masturbator? 

He doesn't sound human. 

23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A foetus has no gender when first created, so can be either male or female.

To the poster that is confused about a foetus's gender on conception- if you don't understand something about it you could always ask. I didn't provide a link as it's common knowledge.

25 minutes ago, susanlea said:

A sensible man would be appropriate.

If I could go back I'd never have one of the exploiting nasties, and never never never have a partner or wife. I'd be happier, wealthier and living in LOS had I never had one of the $ sucking vampires.

I'd restrict any sexual activity to pros. Financially a winning strategy.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

A sensible man would be appropriate.

If I could go back I'd never have one of the exploiting nasties, and never never never have a partner or wife. I'd be happier, wealthier and living in LOS had I never had one of the $ sucking vampires.

I'd restrict any sexual activity to pros. Financially a winning strategy.

This guy has a boring life. He went to Thailand once and didn't like it.