Pet Hotel

NanLaew

Can anyone recommend a good pet hotel in Pattaya for my small dog please? I need to pop up country and overseas on short trips and don't want to burden anyone with looking after the little chap every other week.

Many thanks!

• Like 1

We left our dog at a place called the Dog Hotel. It's a little difficult to find the first time but well worth the effort. We were very satisfied and will leave our dog there again. Here is their phone number so you can call for directions. They didn't speak much English so unless you can speak some Thai best get a Thai speaker to talk to them. They are located a short distance outside Pattaya going in the direction of Lam Chabang.

038 241686 or 086-1407896

• Like 1

We left our dog at a place called the Dog Hotel. It's a little difficult to find the first time but well worth the effort. We were very satisfied and will leave our dog there again. Here is their phone number so you can call for directions. They didn't speak much English so unless you can speak some Thai best get a Thai speaker to talk to them. They are located a short distance outside Pattaya going in the direction of Lam Chabang.

038 241686 or 086-1407896

No need for you to take the dog to Dog Hotel. The Thai gentleman who owns and runs the place will come collect the dog and deliver back to you.

• Like 1

No need for you to take the dog to Dog Hotel. The Thai gentleman who owns and runs the place will come collect the dog and deliver back to you.

Thanks Spaniel & Tammi. Have you seen what the place is like? Also any ideas on 'room' rates?

Thanks Spaniel & Tammi. Have you seen what the place is like? Also any ideas on 'room' rates?

I've been to the place and it's really nice. Very clean and individual quarters (kennels) are large. Owner said he was going to put in a swim pool for the dogs but don't know if he has done so yet. I said that cabins for dog owners would be good - I would go for weekends. I can't remember what room rates were.

• Like 1

"Thanks Spaniel & Tammi" and you fun fun!

:o

• Like 1

Can anyone recommend a good pet hotel in Pattaya for my small dog please? I need to pop up country and overseas on short trips and don't want to burden anyone with looking after the little chap every other week.

Many thanks!

try these,

http://www.ukkennelspattaya.com/

good luck!

and belated thanks to funfun. i checked the website but didn't get any clue as to where exactly they were located but out in the boonies for sure. however, the info has been filed away as a backup plan. i have to admit that the pickup and dropoff option at the other place sounds like a winner now that the facilities have been vetted.

• Like 1