Are Thai girls more feminine than Western girls?

On 6/12/2024 at 9:19 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

Are you blind? Thai women are more feminine that western women by miles and miles.

Femininity has nothing to do with sexiness/ seduction etc.

Thai women actually like being female, unlike western women that want to be "equal" with, dress like, and act like men.

You obviously have never traveled around Europe !!!

• Thanks 2

On 6/12/2024 at 1:59 PM, Hummin said:

Simple questions

Which country has the most feminine girls? And what is a feminine girl to you?

Travelling the world, dating Normal women, not women from P4P scene, I had a few experiences and good memories of those who invited me home for dinner and company, and the most seducctive women I met was from Sweeden. Feminine and dangerously tempting, playful and seductive hands down the most sexy girls in the world to a Norwegian. 

Which country have the most feminine girls? And why

Are Thai woman more female than European woman?

Generally -> Yes.

However depends on the income bracket back home, lower income are more likely to be yobo dressing or butch, in the UK anyway, in Swiss the Woman are usually rather butch (outside the metropolitans)

Edited by Jenkins9039
  • Confused 1

Take a good look at yourselves guys ….. are you all looking like Hugh Jackman , or as sexy as Rege -Jean Page, or a silver haired Richard Gère ? No, shame .  I rather think your feminine Thai dream girls are after a bit of easy living. 

On 6/12/2024 at 2:15 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Does being feminine mean not having a penis?

Sorry cannot help you there fortunately have never met a woman with that body part. 

On 6/16/2024 at 8:57 PM, off road pat said:

You obviously have never traveled around Europe !!!

If you exclude Britain then you are almost correct. I had a couple weeks skiing in St Anton at season's end. After the snow melted I went to Innsbruck and St Moritz on day trips.

Never saw anything that made me want to go back.

On 6/12/2024 at 7:15 PM, brewsterbudgen said:

Does being feminine mean not having a penis?

Femininity is a state of mind, not a body part. I've seen ladyboys that beat a lot of real girls for femininity and a lot of women that beat a man for masculinity.

They used to say that Thatcher was the only man in her government. That was not a compliment to the men.

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Femininity is a state of mind, not a body part. I've seen ladyboys that beat a lot of real girls for femininity and a lot of women that beat a man for masculinity.

They used to say that Thatcher was the only man in her government. That was not a compliment to the men.

Masculinity is being decisive. Margaret was that. Right or wrong make a decision. Femininity is about feelings and emotions.

On 6/17/2024 at 7:54 AM, Hummin said:

These horrible fat boring western girls

You'll have to do better than a 16 second clip of one woman to change my mind. Anyway, a real feminine woman would never wear jeans. Feminine women love being a girl, not a wannabe man.

On 6/19/2024 at 1:52 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

You'll have to do better than a 16 second clip of one woman to change my mind. Anyway, a real feminine woman would never wear jeans. Feminine women love being a girl, not a wannabe man.

Women with nice backsides can look great in jeans as you see all the curves. You must never have dated one.

Not exactly unbiased, but.... definitely Japanese.   Ladies here have the advantage of looking good for a long time. It is easy to find very fit, attractive, elegant ladies well into their 40s or 50s.  The general standard is very high.  I teach in a girls' university, and the number of girls who would be considered obese by western standards is miniscule- less than 2% for sure.