How to avoid an unwanted ladyboy encounter?

On 6/13/2024 at 10:36 AM, HappyExpat57 said:

Just ask them. They don't mind. They'd rather it be up front.

But, most of them rather it be up the rear

17 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i took my friend back to the same agogo the next night and pointed to her and he had no idea it was a ladyboy, body same woman, natural breasts

"...natural breasts".

Impossible if it was a tranny, surely?

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

But then he'd have the potential problem of seriously upsetting a real girl, something to be avoided at all costs!

Not really, I have asked real girls that same question before and though they looked at me kind of funny, I said well you're a little taller than most, you have nicer legs than most, blah blah blah, and they said oh okay, and the conversation just continued. All good. 

2 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

But then he'd have the potential problem of seriously upsetting a real girl, something to be avoided at all costs!

Can try reverse psychology, something like: I prefer a ladyboy and you look like a real girl...

Thanks for the feedback. I was hoping for something a bit more substantive. A few people have given some good guidance, and I appreciate that, but I still have unanswered questions and many replies were short subjective opinions that I can’t really apply in a useful way. I will try and take what is helpful here and do some more online searching to see if I can find some good additional guidance.